endochronic's thrift store

endochronic_

4 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Been inactive these past couple weeks and now I'm start working on some sh*t again so yeaaah

slide me a DM on discord and i'll send u the .ini over there.

Haha yeah that sh*t iconic, I got you! and about what did my CJ wore during the last LS chapter, I usually go with Victim or DSach clothes just to fit in the current plot lol

Thanks man, I try my best and yeah keep them suggestion coming, I prolly gon make it or not(?) lmao so keep it coming

Been working on it, so far so good lol. Just stay tuned...

Anyway, got the OP updated again with some stuff (gtainside link would be updated shortly)

New Mohawk Haircut
GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

w07k09U.png
xg8wJ8Z.png
SIZsQaa.png

New Vest
VEuJuG6.png751o3D8.pngTrtMJ9u.png

Hockey Jersey Hoodie
credits to UnitedMel for lowpolyped's Hockey Top recreation texture
zVwbJju.pngKmrK216.png9h5gtXy.png

Goddamn man, these are beautiful. That hockey jersey with the hoodie looks very well made. And oh nice! Yeah, I see what you mean about those more upscaled higher end looks for CJ when he goes to war with Big Smoke in the final mission. I also love how you added in that more subtle but smooth looking high mohawk with the skin on the sides. I actually was also wondering when someone would mod that in. Same with the earrings you added there too. And the tank tops/vests look really nice too. I can’t wait to use these. Thank you again for all this hard work. These new looks really keep the game feeling fresh aesthetically clothing style wise 👍🏻. And again, it’s also really accurate to the time period in the game too.

• Realistic Steak! 1

I'll let snoop say this for me.

Snoop Dogg GIF - Snoop Dogg Dontmiss GIFs

Always bringing that good stuff, most definitely the best clothing modder for GTA San Andreas. 

I had to read back your main post to check if suggestions were open, I think it'd be cool to have a puffer jacket/vest in the game, really good for that winter ambience!

Happy holidays endo, best wishes.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

2 hours ago, Proteine said:

I'll let snoop say this for me.

Snoop Dogg GIF - Snoop Dogg Dontmiss GIFs

Always bringing that good stuff, most definitely the best clothing modder for GTA San Andreas. 

I had to read back your main post to check if suggestions were open, I think it'd be cool to have a puffer jacket/vest in the game, really good for that winter ambience!

Happy holidays endo, best wishes.

I couldn’t agree more overall! And yeah, I think puffer jackets and vests would look really cool too. Especially the Northface 700 style ones.

And Merry Christmas to everyone here! 🎄🎁. Stay safe!

aboy_trappedinabox
21 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Been inactive these past couple weeks and now I'm start working on some sh*t again so yeaaah

slide me a DM on discord and i'll send u the .ini over there.

Haha yeah that sh*t iconic, I got you! and about what did my CJ wore during the last LS chapter, I usually go with Victim or DSach clothes just to fit in the current plot lol

Thanks man, I try my best and yeah keep them suggestion coming, I prolly gon make it or not(?) lmao so keep it coming

Been working on it, so far so good lol. Just stay tuned...

Anyway, got the OP updated again with some stuff (gtainside link would be updated shortly)

New Mohawk Haircut

w07k09U.png
xg8wJ8Z.png
SIZsQaa.png

New Vest
VEuJuG6.png751o3D8.pngTrtMJ9u.png

Hockey Jersey Hoodie
credits to UnitedMel for lowpolyped's Hockey Top recreation texture
zVwbJju.pngKmrK216.png9h5gtXy.png

First Woah... I like the new vest 

if you can make clothes short but not tucked in it would look better imo but i like em either way good job.

Sec it's okey if you consider suggestions or in the end you make lit stuff so it's a win win.

Got the two Character Redesigned skins released, Merry Christmas!

Sean "Sweet" Johnson
credits to Carl (CJ) Johnson#8933 for the texture works and Cleoude for the Sweet without the cap mod.
EwUqeNy.png

Jeffrey "OG Loc" Cross

O38WWf3.png

Edited by endochronic_

my lord, you only make the best, man. literally the best clothing modder on this site. i want to make a suggestion, how about you make the glasses used by Jazz, from the fresh prince of bel air

spacer.png

Another hairstyle/cut I could see being done is basically the O-Dog Larenz Tate braids but a little shorter in length, with a noticeable skin fade on the sides and back. Like the one he had in the South Central TV series back in 94. Always looking forward to these mods! Thank you so much again!

8 hours ago, Duckie9 said:

Another hairstyle/cut I could see being done is basically the O-Dog Larenz Tate braids but a little shorter in length, with a noticeable skin fade on the sides and back. Like the one he had in the South Central TV series back in 94. Always looking forward to these mods! Thank you so much again!

that would be neat and yeah i might gonna re-do the o-dog haircut since its a sloppy job at best lmao

On 12/26/2022 at 2:28 PM, Psychodelic Boy said:

my lord, you only make the best, man. literally the best clothing modder on this site. i want to make a suggestion, how about you make the glasses used by Jazz, from the fresh prince of bel air

spacer.png

i think its too similar w vanilla glasses(?), a simple recolor would do the job nonetheless, i guess you can easily do that too 👍

Edited by endochronic_
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, endochronic_ said:

that would be neat and yeah i might gonna re-do the o-dog haircut since its a sloppy job at best lmao

i think its too similar w vanilla glasses(?), a simple recolor would do the job nonetheless, i guess you can easily do that too 👍

Oh nice! And honestly, the first O-Dog braids I think are fine. I think it’s honestly good to have an option for a longer length like that, if that makes sense. It’s a lot of fun to play around with different styles from your haircut mods 👍🏻. Either way yeah, I think another version or a modified braids style would look great for that style. Or even protective cornrows with a fade mod, would look real nice with a bandana in a headband style too! Or CJ’s Cesar cut, but slightly longer on top with a low skin fade would look really stylish too 👌🏻

• Realistic Steak! 1

2 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

gon be inactive for a few days but i got lil sneak peak for yall and yeah happy new years!
rlnD8oh.pngjqGwv1r.pngRlHe60y.pngY0XfbFD.png

Man, those braids with the fade and those varsity jackets inspired from GTA V look beyond amazing. That is absolutely quality stuff. I seriously cannot wait to use those items! Couldn’t thank you enough! 

On 12/25/2022 at 7:40 PM, endochronic_ said:

Got the two Character Redesigned skins released, Merry Christmas!

Sean "Sweet" Johnson
credits to Carl (CJ) Johnson#8933 for the texture works and Cleoude for the Sweet without the cap mod.
EwUqeNy.png

Jeffrey "OG Loc" Cross

O38WWf3.png

Finally We GET IT! Love U brother for This Great Work! GooD luck 4 U&  Thanks Again.... ❤️✌️👍

Hey Please MaN How to Find This Sweet Skin??? 

Edited by Vishnuka
  • Like 1

Hey Happy New Year guys! This year, I’m more than excited to see all the new Endo clothing & accessory mods being posted on here! 

And another hairstyle I could actually see being done is possibly that same kind of mullet hairstyle that Lance Vance had in VC and in VCS. Where it’s not all wild and crazy looking like a stereotypical one. Yet, more subtle and stylish. And possibly even having that shaved in two lines/tiger scratches on one side of the head like Lance had in the original VC. Or even a different version of that kind of haircut, but with more of a fade on the sides. I think that would go nicely with the turtleneck sweatshirt mod, and those new varsity jackets you made there 👌🏻.

• Realistic Steak! 2

endochronic_
On 1/2/2023 at 12:11 PM, Duckie9 said:

Hey Happy New Year guys! This year, I’m more than excited to see all the new Endo clothing & accessory mods being posted on here! 

And another hairstyle I could actually see being done is possibly that same kind of mullet hairstyle that Lance Vance had in VC and in VCS. Where it’s not all wild and crazy looking like a stereotypical one. Yet, more subtle and stylish. And possibly even having that shaved in two lines/tiger scratches on one side of the head like Lance had in the original VC. Or even a different version of that kind of haircut, but with more of a fade on the sides. I think that would go nicely with the turtleneck sweatshirt mod, and those new varsity jackets you made there 👌🏻.

If the mullet looks good on CJ, ill keep it in mind lmaoo but yeah gotta keep thing fresh so its all good 👍

On 12/31/2022 at 5:03 PM, Vishnuka said:

Finally We GET IT! Love U brother for This Great Work! GooD luck 4 U&  Thanks Again.... ❤️✌️👍

Hey Please MaN How to Find This Sweet Skin??? 

what you mean? which skin?

anyway got the op updated again with the new sh*ts

Varsity Jacket

fixes of Talha Hyder's GTA V Varsity Jacket by making the jacket to accurately matched r* body clumps

9UUoitx.png

Short Braids

ZvMd4jO.png

Round Glasses
taken from Lance Vance casual outfit on GTA VCS
qL48SVi.png

LSPD Motorcycle Unit Uniform

XYE1Akl.pngvq6oOnE.png
kRLVdzb.png

Edited by endochronic_

35 minutes ago, endochronic_ said:

If the mullet looks good on CJ, ill keep it in mind lmaoo but yeah gotta keep thing fresh so its all good 👍

what you mean? which skin?

anyway got the op updated again with the new sh*ts

Varsity Jacket

fixes of Talha Hyder's GTA V Varsity Jacket by making the jacket to accurately matched r* body clumps

9UUoitx.png

Short Braids

ZvMd4jO.png

Round Glasses
taken from Lance Vance casual outfit on GTA VCS
qL48SVi.png

LSPD Motorcycle Unit Uniform

XYE1Akl.pngvq6oOnE.png
kRLVdzb.png

Lol I know I know what you mean. I think if it’s not super long or high on top, and has a nice subtle low fade with slight length at the back part, it should look fresh 👍🏻. Or maybe even adding in that kind of slightly dangling hair curls/fringe would give it some character as well. Similar to the front part of Ice Cube’s Jheri curl in Boyz n the Hood. While paired with another set of ear piercings like you did for the mohawk 👌🏻.

And again these all are beautiful! I can’t wait to try on all of these in game!

Edited by Duckie9
  • Realistic Steak! 2

Truly amazing, amazing job on the LSPD uniform and the short braids.

One question though, what's the HPV-1000 mod on the last pic?

endochronic_
10 hours ago, Proteine said:

Truly amazing, amazing job on the LSPD uniform and the short braids.

One question though, what's the HPV-1000 mod on the last pic?

i forgot where i got them from and its been on my modloader (samp modloader that is) for idk how long lol if you want them tho shoot me a dm on discord and ill send u the file there

Edited by endochronic_

Another style I could maybe see being done is actually a punk looking kind of look. I know there’s one male NPC in San Fierro where he’s all dressed in punk rock kind of gear. Maybe there could be one jacket that looks like the punk rock type of jacket worn in Terminator 1 with the spikes on the shoulders and what not. And add in some Doc Marten or combat looking boots. Kind of to switch it up a bit from the hood styles. And maybe having some acid washed slimmer looking jeans with distressing and having the ends tapered more to be tucked into the boots. I think that look would really go well with a lot of the hairstyle mods you have here too. And it would give it a more dynamic look to some of the story missions or while playing in SF 👍🏻.

On 1/8/2023 at 1:02 PM, Duckie9 said:

Another style I could maybe see being done is actually a punk looking kind of look. I know there’s one male NPC in San Fierro where he’s all dressed in punk rock kind of gear. Maybe there could be one jacket that looks like the punk rock type of jacket worn in Terminator 1 with the spikes on the shoulders and what not. And add in some Doc Marten or combat looking boots. Kind of to switch it up a bit from the hood styles. And maybe having some acid washed slimmer looking jeans with distressing and having the ends tapered more to be tucked into the boots. I think that look would really go well with a lot of the hairstyle mods you have here too. And it would give it a more dynamic look to some of the story missions or while playing in SF 👍🏻.

haha thats quite neat norcal punk scene its always been it around that sa time period (early 90s) but i dont think it would fit cj hood mannerism real well lmao anyway good stuff op

Edited by hellomoon

1 hour ago, hellomoon said:

haha thats quite neat norcal punk scene its always been it around that sa time period (early 90s) but i dont think it would fit cj hood mannerism real well lmao anyway good stuff op

lol I do get what you mean though. I just thought of that idea, since there’s that biker aesthetic from Victim and what not. Going back to the hood stuff though, I could totally see Ryder’s Jordan looking sneakers being done. Those were pretty fresh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thalilmythos said:

Would love a version of that leather jacket without the police badge...

Yeah, that would be really nice. Like a nice plain one with either a white or black plain tee underneath. Or even a slim fit black or white turtleneck or hoodie would give it a stylish layered look as well.

• Like 3

On 1/10/2023 at 3:48 AM, Duckie9 said:

lol I do get what you mean though. I just thought of that idea, since there’s that biker aesthetic from Victim and what not. Going back to the hood stuff though, I could totally see Ryder’s Jordan looking sneakers being done. Those were pretty fresh.

im p sure somone already did ryder's shoes on cj before lol but yeaa keep em coming

anyway i got two character redesigned ready to go again, enjoy!

Lance "Ryder" Wilson

ai3YsFL.png

Barry "Big Bear" Thorne

dpDZPvv.png

Edited by endochronic_
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1

53 minutes ago, endochronic_ said:

im p sure somone already did ryder's shoes on cj before lol but yeaa keep em coming

anyway i got two character redesigned ready to go again, enjoy!

Lance "Ryder" Wilson

ai3YsFL.png

Barry "Big Bear" Thorne

dpDZPvv.png

Oh you’re right. I just looked that up. Or maybe any kind of high top early 90’s sneaker would be really nice too. I just personally feel like you would do a really great job on those shoes though 👍🏻. A couple other ideas I thought of so far is possibly that same combat jacket from the vanilla game, but maybe with a baggier black hoodie underneath. And with the hood part thick and more pronounced. Like similar to the hoodie model as some of the “harlem” peds wore in GTA 4. If you ever saw those npcs with the oversized hip hop style hoodies on. I’m thinking of that one outfit Nas wore with the green fatigue jacket with the hoodie underneath in one album cover. More of an east-coast hood look, but I think it could work in San Andreas. Or for another hairstyle, what do you think of the Killmonger Black Panther short dreads hanging fringe with the fade on the sides? 

And wow, these characters look fantasic. I love that Ryder model and all those little details in there. Especially that little pager on the side of his pants! And I like the Big Bear model too. I liked his original look as well, but it almost looked too clean if you know what I mean lol. Anyways, great work as always!

Ravizinho53Killa
7 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

tenho certeza que alguém já fez os sapatos de ryder em cj antes lol, mas sim, continue vindo de

qualquer maneira, tenho dois personagens redesenhados prontos para ir de novo, divirta-se!

Lance "Ryder" Wilson
Barry "Big Bear" Thorne GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
ai3YsFL.png

dpDZPvv.png

two more for the skins collection hahaha this big bear looks realistic to me the very texture of the face says he's on drugs