Jump to content

endochronic's thrift store


endochronic_

Recommended Posts

This is amazing work. i cant wait to see what you release in the future. the baseball jerseys dont seem to work in my game. Green windbreaker stays the same. theres a texture for the black one but it still uses the original coach dff.

  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2022 at 1:42 AM, FMS_LayLow said:

This is amazing work. i cant wait to see what you release in the future. the baseball jerseys dont seem to work in my game. Green windbreaker stays the same. theres a texture for the black one but it still uses the original coach dff.

You gotta put the coach.dff itself inside the player.img because somehow modloader consider coach.dff as the "Coach" vehicle/buses.

Anyway, got the OP updated again with some clothes (libertycity and gtainside link would be added shortly)

Baggy T-Shirt v2
three alternatives texture available

v2: fixed the rigging around the upper arms area.
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
Zxj2W3D.png
7CeMc6A.png
DIQsR2L.png


T-Shirt with Basketball Vest
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
Fzb2UfR.png
k7s7TGp.png

Unbuttoned Long Sleeve
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
QBjdXBt.png
3jY4slo.png
YDfQzbH.png

Neck Bandana
recommended to wear only with any clothes that have a collar on it to match the bandana placement without looking so awkward
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
tAJM2PL.png

I also got some wip going on named "Character Redesigned" that changes major characters appearance into a new look that I plan to release individually later
DGztDge.png
rt4owNK.png
TMbBKt0.pngCHZ15Vf.pngWPjfFx9.png

Edited by endochronic_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you make a black turtleneck sweater for cj ? this is my req otherwise you're doing some fancy stuff here, good job. Keep it up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ngl last 2 requests seem fire, specially the turtleneck. Nonetheless, amazing creations as always, straight to my folders.

Edited by Proteine
Grammar corrections.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couldn’t agree more. I’d also love to see at some point the hood style overalls worn over a baggy/oversized tee. Like the baggy longer overall shorts the one Jimmy in South Central the movie, wore. Or even the gold hoop earrings that Caine worn in Menace to Society.

 

Other than that, amazing work! It seriously looks incredibly accurate to the time/era of San Andreas and from a lot of the hood movies of that time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This stuff is good man. Everything fits in with the atmosphere of the game so well. I've been checking your page every day for the Character Redesigned skins to drop lol, keep up the good work.

Edited by dtdubbs
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/7/2022 at 11:04 AM, Duckie9 said:

Couldn’t agree more. I’d also love to see at some point the hood style overalls worn over a baggy/oversized tee. Like the baggy longer overall shorts the one Jimmy in South Central the movie, wore. Or even the gold hoop earrings that Caine worn in Menace to Society.

 

Other than that, amazing work! It seriously looks incredibly accurate to the time/era of San Andreas and from a lot of the hood movies of that time.

I might gon do that, It's been a while I didnt watch South Central tho so I don't know which clothes it was lmao. I did clothes that somewhat resembles to Jimmy long-sleeve he wore in the final scene tho.
 

On 11/5/2022 at 7:37 PM, glowy said:

Can you make a black turtleneck sweater for cj ? this is my req otherwise you're doing some fancy stuff here, good job. Keep it up.

On 11/6/2022 at 5:54 PM, santosvagos said:

Can you make pants or jeans with bandana in it ?
 

  Reveal hidden contents

The Ultimate Bandana Buying Guide for Denimheads (from Denimhunters)

 

I got you, I've wanted to do the clothes both yall suggesting way before so here they go.

Turtleneck Sweatshirt
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

lry8Z6v.png
pQgSqfi.png
Wf2fQHt.png

Tucked T-Shirt
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

iLqPi4l.png
PRPxzf2.pngggHjspa.png

Chinos Pants v2

(with alternative bandana variant)
v2: re-done the pants to accurately matched R* each clumps model.
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
qZLx3EI.pnggta_sa_2022-11-12_02-36-03-20.pngfp4OMwC.png
 

And little something
Unbuttoned Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve Shirt
A simple variant of my previous unbuttoned shirts by making the undershirt un-tucked.
GoogleDrive
 

Edited by endochronic_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, endochronic_ said:

I might gon do that, It's been a while I didnt watch South Central tho so I don't know which clothes it was lmao. I did clothes that somewhat resembles to Jimmy long-sleeve he wore in the final scene tho.
 

I got you, I've wanted to do the clothes both yall suggesting way before so here they go.

Turtleneck Sweatshirt
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

lry8Z6v.png
pQgSqfi.png
Wf2fQHt.png

Tucked T-Shirt
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

iLqPi4l.png
PRPxzf2.pngggHjspa.png

Chinos Pants v2

(with alternative bandana variant)
v2: re-done the pants to accurately matched R* each clumps model.
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
qZLx3EI.pnggta_sa_2022-11-12_02-36-03-20.pngfp4OMwC.png
 

And little something
Unbuttoned Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve Shirt
A simple variant of my previous unbuttoned shirts by making the undershirt un-tucked.
GoogleDrive
 

For sure! And these look absolutely great! I love all of these new ones as well. The tucked in tees are also super accurate to that era and feel as well. Same with the turtleneck sweaters too. I could see you also creating that turtleneck bomber jacket combo that one antagonist with the Jheri curl (Ferris) wore in that one scene from Boyz n the Hood too. Anyways, amazing work as always! I also like that smooth other fade variation CJ has there too, in the black turtleneck outfit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Duckie9 said:

For sure! And these look absolutely great! I love all of these new ones as well. The tucked in tees are also super accurate to that era and feel as well. Same with the turtleneck sweaters too. I could see you also creating that turtleneck bomber jacket combo that one antagonist with the Jheri curl (Ferris) wore in that one scene from Boyz n the Hood too. Anyways, amazing work as always! I also like that smooth other fade variation CJ has there too, in the black turtleneck outfit.

Definitely, I love doing some hood classics clothes, I love all the suggestion, the one I'm totally interested in rn is probably the famous black and white shirt that Cuba (Tre Styles) wore on Boyz n the Hood and some other stuff as well.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Definitely, I love doing some hood classics clothes, I love all the suggestion, the one I'm totally interested in rn is probably the famous black and white shirt that Cuba (Tre Styles) wore on Boyz n the Hood and some other stuff as well.

I seriously do too. And damn, that’s a good one. I always loved that shirt that he wore in the bbq scene. I could even see some Coogi inspired sweaters later on as well. 
 

And for the character redesigns, I could totally see a couple other versions for Big Smoke. Maybe one could be an 80’s inspired one. Where he’s wearing a Kangol style bucket hat with the same style of shades Run DMC wore. And throw on a heavy gold rope chain and a windbreaker. And maybe another skin and model for End of the Line, could be one of those Biggie Smalls mobster inspired pimp style suits. Since Smoke rose into power and wealth to that extent, I could for sure picture him in an all white pimp style suit. Or one of the black pinstriped suits with some gold jewelry.

Edited by Duckie9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, i ran into a bug. In short, I installed the modification "Flannel/plaid shirt with short sleeves and hoodie". The bottom line is that when I installed the second hoodie, in front of me, the texture "ate" part of CJs head, + the laces also "moved out". What to do?spacer.png

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bro... the quality, The level of quality in this is unprecedented, and the fact that most of the models work with muscle and fat models of CJ is the cherry on top, you're really doing gods work here

I don't want to be that guy that makes request, so I'm just going to throw this Idea there

A version of the hoodies (hood.dff) with the hood up is something this game has been needed for about more than 15 years, no one has made it yet (there's one that only works on skinny CJ) but you might be our savior...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ravizinho53Killa
Hello, I really like your workshop endochronic the clothes refer to the classic old school of the 90s. Well I don't have many words to describe more my suggestion would be to make the fam3 baseball bone backwards if you want to put it in front and last make the sf sbmycr gangster shirt I was going to put pictures but I don't know the url xd Good luck on your workshop 
he is incredible
...
Edited by Ravizinho53Killa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ravizinho53Killa
hello endo, I forgot to propose this suggestion here it will be possible try to put the headband model from balla 2 and fam1 to replace the bandknots model that is already in the game
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2022 at 4:36 AM, Duckie9 said:

I seriously do too. And damn, that’s a good one. I always loved that shirt that he wore in the bbq scene. I could even see some Coogi inspired sweaters later on as well. 
 

And for the character redesigns, I could totally see a couple other versions for Big Smoke. Maybe one could be an 80’s inspired one. Where he’s wearing a Kangol style bucket hat with the same style of shades Run DMC wore. And throw on a heavy gold rope chain and a windbreaker. And maybe another skin and model for End of the Line, could be one of those Biggie Smalls mobster inspired pimp style suits. Since Smoke rose into power and wealth to that extent, I could for sure picture him in an all white pimp style suit. Or one of the black pinstriped suits with some gold jewelry.

I probably gonna do Nino Brown inspired outfit for Big Smoke vest variant, I think that would be neat since Big Smoke's crack palace is heavily inspired by New Jack City crack apartments, let's just see lmao.
 

On 11/13/2022 at 5:07 PM, Evgeniy M said:

Hi, i ran into a bug. In short, I installed the modification "Flannel/plaid shirt with short sleeves and hoodie". The bottom line is that when I installed the second hoodie, in front of me, the texture "ate" part of CJs head, + the laces also "moved out". What to do?spacer.png

spacer.png

Make sure you put the correct .dff for it so it doesn't bugged out
 

 

On 11/14/2022 at 7:10 AM, thalilmythos said:

Bro... the quality, The level of quality in this is unprecedented, and the fact that most of the models work with muscle and fat models of CJ is the cherry on top, you're really doing gods work here

I don't want to be that guy that makes request, so I'm just going to throw this Idea there

A version of the hoodies (hood.dff) with the hood up is something this game has been needed for about more than 15 years, no one has made it yet (there's one that only works on skinny CJ) but you might be our savior...

thanks for the kind words! and yeah, I'll work on the hoods up variant for the hoodie soon

Anyway, stuff coming in hot again (gtainside and libertycity link would be up shortly)

Hooded Denim Jacket
with three alternative texture available
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
70DpClR.png
Y9KbcZk.png
X37iSn6.png

Tucked Shirt
with alternative short-sleeve variant
Based on Tre Styles' (Cuba Gooding Jr.) shirt on one of the Boyz 'n the hood scene.
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
9fzGQAi.pnglOdlCOZ.png
kGkeAYr.png

Turtleneck Suit
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

xLNF61l.pngf4pznMn.png
onP797m.png

Men's Glasses

Based on Saints Row 2 glasses with the same name

LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
Ri0D8Pq.pnghNXYH06.png

Edited by endochronic_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

I probably gonna do Nino Brown inspired outfit for Big Smoke vest variant, I think that would be neat since Big Smoke's crack palace is heavily inspired by New Jack City crack apartments, let's just see lmao.
 

Make sure you put the correct .dff for it so it doesn't bugged out
 

 

thanks for the kind words! and yeah, I'll work on the hoods up variant for the hoodie soon

Anyway, stuff coming in hot again (gtainside and libertycity link would be up shortly)

Hooded Denim Jacket
with three alternative texture available
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
70DpClR.png
Y9KbcZk.png
X37iSn6.png

Tucked Shirt
with alternative short-sleeve variant
Based on Tre Styles' (Cuba Gooding Jr.) shirt on one of the Boyz 'n the hood scene.
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
9fzGQAi.pnglOdlCOZ.png
kGkeAYr.png

Turtleneck Suit
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

xLNF61l.pngf4pznMn.png
onP797m.png

Men's Glasses

Based on Saints Row 2 glasses with the same name

LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
Ri0D8Pq.pnghNXYH06.png

Wow, again these are really well done. I love each and one of them. And yeah, I think the Nino Brown inspired outfit and feel for Big Smoke would work really well actually. That would be an interesting outfit for CJ as well. With that Kangol hawker style of hat that Nino wore especially too.

Edited by Duckie9
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2022 at 11:38 PM, endochronic_ said:

I probably gonna do Nino Brown inspired outfit for Big Smoke vest variant, I think that would be neat since Big Smoke's crack palace is heavily inspired by New Jack City crack apartments, let's just see lmao.
 

Make sure you put the correct .dff for it so it doesn't bugged out
 

 

thanks for the kind words! and yeah, I'll work on the hoods up variant for the hoodie soon

Anyway, stuff coming in hot again (gtainside and libertycity link would be up shortly)

Hooded Denim Jacket
with three alternative texture available
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
70DpClR.png
Y9KbcZk.png
X37iSn6.png

Tucked Shirt
with alternative short-sleeve variant
Based on Tre Styles' (Cuba Gooding Jr.) shirt on one of the Boyz 'n the hood scene.
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
9fzGQAi.pnglOdlCOZ.png
kGkeAYr.png

Turtleneck Suit
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

xLNF61l.pngf4pznMn.png
onP797m.png

Men's Glasses

Based on Saints Row 2 glasses with the same name

LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
Ri0D8Pq.pnghNXYH06.png

yoo fire as usual,anyway what graphic mod do you use?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, stakin said:

yoo fire as usual,anyway what graphic mod do you use?

thanks, im using skygfx w slighty edited .ini

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 1:38 AM, endochronic_ said:

I probably gonna do Nino Brown inspired outfit for Big Smoke vest variant, I think that would be neat since Big Smoke's crack palace is heavily inspired by New Jack City crack apartments, let's just see lmao.
 

Make sure you put the correct .dff for it so it doesn't bugged out
 

 

thanks for the kind words! and yeah, I'll work on the hoods up variant for the hoodie soon

Anyway, stuff coming in hot again (gtainside and libertycity link would be up shortly)

Hooded Denim Jacket
with three alternative texture available
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
70DpClR.png
Y9KbcZk.png
X37iSn6.png

Tucked Shirt
with alternative short-sleeve variant
Based on Tre Styles' (Cuba Gooding Jr.) shirt on one of the Boyz 'n the hood scene.
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
9fzGQAi.pnglOdlCOZ.png
kGkeAYr.png

Turtleneck Suit
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

xLNF61l.pngf4pznMn.png
onP797m.png

Men's Glasses

Based on Saints Row 2 glasses with the same name

LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
Ri0D8Pq.pnghNXYH06.png

I could also see you possibly creating the hockey jersey and thick hoodie combo like the Pittsburgh Penguins one that Snoop wore in his, Gin & Juice music video as well 👌🏻. And for the final mission with the fight against Big Smoke, what do you personally like to wear for your CJ in that mission? Like what kind of vibe do you go for?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
aboy_trappedinabox

Well as i much as i like hood outfits i guess other clothes should have a fair share too

Like Hawaiian shirts and leather jackets.

And maybe short loops chain like "bmydrug" (in game black drug dealer) chain

Love the work btw, i never noticed someone who took player wardrobe seriously beside texturing, so you can say you're the first one who took it far, and that's what's unique about your workshop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Been inactive these past couple weeks and now I'm start working on some sh*t again so yeaaah
 

On 11/26/2022 at 11:15 AM, stakin said:

pass me ur edited .ini pls

slide me a DM on discord and i'll send u the .ini over there.

 

On 11/26/2022 at 1:18 PM, Duckie9 said:

I could also see you possibly creating the hockey jersey and thick hoodie combo like the Pittsburgh Penguins one that Snoop wore in his, Gin & Juice music video as well 👌🏻. And for the final mission with the fight against Big Smoke, what do you personally like to wear for your CJ in that mission? Like what kind of vibe do you go for?

Haha yeah that sh*t iconic, I got you! and about what did my CJ wore during the last LS chapter, I usually go with Victim or DSach clothes just to fit in the current plot lol

 

On 11/26/2022 at 9:24 PM, Pootispowse said:

This is simply the best clothing workshop on this site, possibly the best clothes for SA period. 

On 12/5/2022 at 8:17 AM, aboy_trappedinabox said:

Well as i much as i like hood outfits i guess other clothes should have a fair share too

Like Hawaiian shirts and leather jackets.

And maybe short loops chain like "bmydrug" (in game black drug dealer) chain

Love the work btw, i never noticed someone who took player wardrobe seriously beside texturing, so you can say you're the first one who took it far, and that's what's unique about your workshop.

Thanks man, I try my best and yeah keep them suggestion coming, I prolly gon make it or not(?) lmao so keep it coming

On 12/5/2022 at 10:25 AM, dtdubbs said:

@endochronic_ any update on character redesigned? love the workshop

Been working on it, so far so good lol. Just stay tuned...

Anyway, got the OP updated again with some stuff (gtainside link would be updated shortly)

New Mohawk Haircut
GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

w07k09U.png
xg8wJ8Z.png
SIZsQaa.png

New Vest
GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
VEuJuG6.png751o3D8.pngTrtMJ9u.png

Hockey Jersey Hoodie
credits to UnitedMel for lowpolyped's Hockey Top recreation texture
 GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
zVwbJju.pngKmrK216.png9h5gtXy.png

Edited by endochronic_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.