endochronic's thrift store

endochronic_

endochronic_
7 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

My dude, there's a problem with all of your tucked in models

https://imgur.com/a/Tid33SI

check it out, this is the tucked in white t-shirt, but it happens with the 3D vest, and the tucked in shirt with a tie, and the tucked in shirt, every tucked in model has this issue

The issue is, I have FULL muscle, and the pants model doesn't stretch with the full muscle tucked in model on the underpart, it doesn't stick like the vest originally does

It should look like this:

https://imgur.com/a/olMyjfK

yea people been reporting this bug to me too for my tucked shirts and its only happened if cj got a max muscle and above 25% body fat which kinda hard to figure it out since two of those clumps didnt show any deflect when i checked them on blender lmao, ill surely gon revisits them one of these days and fix them.

thalilmythos
9 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

yea people been reporting this bug to me too for my tucked shirts and its only happened if cj got a max muscle and above 25% body fat which kinda hard to figure it out since two of those clumps didnt show any deflect when i checked them on blender lmao, ill surely gon revisits them one of these days and fix them.

Maybe mixing up the bottom of the model of the vest, with the tucked in models might do the job? if that's something that can be done? like working from that bottom upwards, that way you don't have to figure it out because the dff from the original vest already has that sh*t covered

Edited by thalilmythos

hamzter

spacer.png

spacer.png

hey man can you make baggy windbreaker like ryder had for CJ, i hate the original one its looks tight

• Like 2

TopBillin912

^^^This but I'm hoping he could make one in the same style as the one he did for Pulaski.

spacer.png

That's a 90s staple right there.

obekovbuti

Can you make your mods also work with the Claude player model?

Edited by obekovbuti

• 3 weeks later...
Atani xD

Did You think yo make new peds skins to the Game? It's not a Bad idea try something new 🤔😛