endochronic's thrift store

endochronic_

2 hours ago, vladald1 said:

I know it's probably a lot to ask, but could you adapt CRASH trio from your Character Redesigned mod to use their cutscene models in gameplay? 

He already did that, look again in the zip file you downloaded. It has cutscene and gameplay models.

Edited by elcamion

You both misunderstood my question, the gameplay model isn't the same as cutscene one - it uses lower quality heads like the original game, it looks out of place since I'm using "SA Cutscene Characters for gameplay" mod. 

Cutscene model needs some tweaking for it to be usable in-game for better mouth animation and no rigging bugs, so that's why I've asked that question in the first place. 

Edited by vladald1

endochronic_
11 hours ago, vladald1 said:

You both misunderstood my question, the gameplay model isn't the same as cutscene one - it uses lower quality heads like the original game, it looks out of place since I'm using "SA Cutscene Characters for gameplay" mod. 

Cutscene model needs some tweaking for it to be usable in-game for better mouth animation and no rigging bugs, so that's why I've asked that question in the first place. 

adapting cs models to ig models is not my main priority tbh im trying to keep it vanilla as possible but if someone is willing to try n do that for the character redesigned models, then go ahead

QuanAnhGaming
3 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

adapting cs models to ig models is not my main priority tbh im trying to keep it vanilla as possible but if someone is willing to try n do that for the character redesigned models, then go ahead

yo that Dwayne and Jethro was good
why don't you make Ken Rosenberg to be VC recreation for SA? everyone like the old Rosenberg right?

• Like 2

JadeyMoyaison
7 hours ago, QuanAnhGaming said:

yo that Dwayne and Jethro was good
why don't you make Ken Rosenberg to be VC recreation for SA? everyone like the old Rosenberg right?

Ken Rosenberg in a button up shirt and without the ponytail (and less curly hair ig) would be swag
I mean, take a look at his actor

One_Piece_Cosplay.jpg?ex=65ef3bdd&is=65d

TheDarkFire741

deleted message.

Edited by TheDarkFire741

Luis Mane III
On 2/26/2024 at 11:15 PM, JadeyMoyaison said:

Ken Rosenberg in a button up shirt and without the ponytail (and less curly hair ig) would be swag

Yeah i dont like his current model in sa since it barely looks like him aside from the round glasses

On 9/17/2022 at 6:18 PM, endochronic_ said:

did a lil something is in the works 🖤
gang/green baseball jersey n skully cap w bandana

Ifj9NWr.png

5zl90HN.png

new sweatshirt model (based on doughboy's sweatshirt on boyz n the hood)

FyvThXn.png

gcLiYnP.png

short sleeve flannel/plaid shirt w hoodie

D2xERST.png

tc6Ar5g.png

And I got some bunch of stuff added to the OP lists!

Reveal hidden contents

Double Layer Long Sleeve T-Shirt

two alternative colors available

LibertyCity.net | Google Drive

6Dc4x74.png

AKCkewF.png

Caine's inspired (Black and Gold) Hawaiian Shirt

Based on Caine (Tyrin Turner) Hawaiian Shirt on Menace II Society

2LWUmmW.png

BXEBmQl.png

Gold Cross Pendant

ktFlbwP.png

GQ7x1lz.png

Caine's Fade inspired Haircut

Based on Caine (Tyrin Turner) fade haircut on Menace II Society

hiTc4N1.png

zyNSUB3.png

hey endochronic do you have any updates on this baseball jersey texture and skully cap? they look nice and i wanna add them to my game

Edited by pula1223

JadeyMoyaison
5 hours ago, Luis Mane III said:

Yeah i dont like his current model in sa since it barely looks like him aside from the round glasses

rockstar made bro dirty

(although ig makes sense)

thalilmythos
On 2/24/2024 at 12:50 PM, endochronic_ said:

i forgot which one it was but i got it from tattoo section on gtainside and anywayyy, just got the time to drop off a lil something, enjoy!

Trench Coat

with four alternative textures available
credits to thalilmathos for the leather jacket texture

GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
vrDzEY6.png
vgZ8PI9.png
feyHady.png

3D Vest

0DopKyC.png
xKmZ9Jb.png

Unzipped Travis Bickle inspired Bomber Jacket
with two alternative textures available
t5QIHAA.png
L8s7ZQ1.png

Dwaine and Jethro

93Kfyo5.png

That leather jacket texture has been the gift that keeps on giving, god damn I'm glad I made it now

• Realistic Steak! 1

endochronic_
On 3/4/2024 at 6:27 AM, thalilmythos said:

That leather jacket texture has been the gift that keeps on giving, god damn I'm glad I made it now

ong it's been a godsent lmao preach 🙏

endochronic_
Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2024 at 1:15 AM, JadeyMoyaison said:

nice suggestion, ill prob gon took it as an inspo for rosenberg redesigned skin later on lol, good sh*t👍

On 2/29/2024 at 9:59 PM, pula1223 said:

hey endochronic do you have any updates on this baseball jersey texture and skully cap? they look nice and i wanna add them to my game

its already released, you can get it on this youtube channel and also s/o to b-dope (who hosted that skully cap on his yt channel), miami or all of theirs modding associates n all of u guys (i might forgetting someone mb lol) who been putting lot of cool cj clothing stuff using my clothing mods or w/o yall rocks

Edited by endochronic_
  • Like 3

PukeyDumply

Do you still happen to have your working texture files of the "Sweatshirt with Vest"? I would love to replace the vanilla "Base 5 T" with a black shirt with your Base 5 Logo texture on it.

If you don't have it any more, how did you create it? I found some company branding images on the GTA Wiki which I could probably use to hack something together.

endochronic_
6 hours ago, PukeyDumply said:

Do you still happen to have your working texture files of the "Sweatshirt with Vest"? I would love to replace the vanilla "Base 5 T" with a black shirt with your Base 5 Logo texture on it.

If you don't have it any more, how did you create it? I found some company branding images on the GTA Wiki which I could probably use to hack something together.

i got the base 5 textures off from in-game banner textures (cj_base5.txd) which u can also find it here

• Like 1

PukeyDumply
15 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

i got the base 5 textures off from in-game banner textures (cj_base5.txd) which u can also find it here

Thank you! :)

Hello endochronic can you help me about how to improt and export body part of cj with three type without any bugs and problems because i have many problems with this like when i exprot model dff the game is crashing

GucciBanana

Random suggestions :

Cowboy boot

Bandana handing from the neck similar to the your "long bandana with glasses" but not covering the mouth(like a chain)

Sun cap

Ice cap

xXx_saintgarrido_xXx

Hi Endochronic, sorry to bother you, I have seen that in quite a few pictures of your mods, you have quite a few different styles of pants, baggy, and other models, I would like to see that you can share them since you have only uploaded 3 styles, and my only suggestion would be that you upload more models of T-Shirts to replace, I really liked the tight T-Shirt with the R*LAX logo, in fact I have one like that in real life, I love your work!

The pants in question that I'm talking about here:

https://imgur.com/Fxi3U8G

https://imgur.com/7CeMc6A

https://imgur.com/3jY4slo

https://imgur.com/YmeT6ar

https://imgur.com/gcLiYnP

flexmusix

when i use the long braids haircut and get into any vehicle my game skips frames every second but when im on foot the game runs smoothly. got any idea why ?

edit: fixed

Edited by flexmusix
no longer have this issue

TheDarkFire741

deleted message.

Edited by TheDarkFire741

Roman459

can you make a complete build of all your mods please

brunoelmanco493
14 hours ago, Roman459 said:

¿Puedes hacer una compilación completa de todas tus modificaciones, por favor?

El 19/2/2024 a las 11:18, endocronico_ dijo:

Aquí está mi carpeta de Google Drive, puedes descargar todas las modificaciones publicadas de forma masiva allí.

This is

Roman459
9 hours ago, brunoelmanco493 said:

This is

Big thanks

I thought I was slick renaming the "Longer Bandana with Glasses" txd and dff file as "balaclava" to replace the vanilla burglary mask seen in Home Invasion - Unfortunately, once on mission I saw the bandana and glasses load but the top of CJs head is invisible. Anyone know if there a proper way for me to do this or it wont work like that? Similarly, I renamed one of the hats txd and dffs to replace "Capknitgrn" (green watch cap at Blinco) but in game it loads as the watch cap with the txd from the new hat... I thought renaming the dffs changed the shape of the items but now im thinking im wrong? any help would be appreciated

ddealer
16 hours ago, KC702 said:

I thought I was slick renaming the "Longer Bandana with Glasses" txd and dff file as "balaclava" to replace the vanilla burglary mask seen in Home Invasion - Unfortunately, once on mission I saw the bandana and glasses load but the top of CJs head is invisible. Anyone know if there a proper way for me to do this or it wont work like that? Similarly, I renamed one of the hats txd and dffs to replace "Capknitgrn" (green watch cap at Blinco) but in game it loads as the watch cap with the txd from the new hat... I thought renaming the dffs changed the shape of the items but now im thinking im wrong? any help would be appreciated

The dff file may not have the same name as the txd file, so you need to check it in the .img file or check it on this site

endochronic_
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ddealer said:

The dff file may not have the same name as the txd file, so you need to check it in the .img file or check it on this site

that part, unfortunately i havent got the time to go on my modding sesh again n im barely swing by to this website to check n responding to yall replies so my bad lmao. if yall need any assistance or anything, just slide in on my discord dm (if im not accepting yall friend request then just go straight dm me instead since im barely checking my friend request inbox lol n ill accept it immediately)

Edited by endochronic_

PapaTheIcon
On 3/25/2024 at 8:05 PM, KC702 said:

This is because the original balaclava model replaces CJ's head as a whole. To make it visible just go to where your game is installed, then the 'data' folder and open 'clothes.dat' with text editor. Then scroll down to '# extras that get in the way of certain clothes' and delete 'HIDE    balaclava    head' (this is what makes CJ's head disappear when wearing the balaclava).

Edit: Since you are changing it to a bandana with glasses I'd suggest you replace it with 'HIDE    balaclava    glasses' instead of deleting it, this way if you were wearing glasses they'll disappear on the cutscene

Edited by PapaTheIcon

SunmerBayKiller

I’m new to modding as I realised my dodgy pc can actually run San Andreas. So I followed the basics of setting up mods for SA and downloaded the Fade Hightop hair style. Can someone please help me with where to save the files? I added the unzipped folder to mod loader but it crashed the game and I’m unsure of what files to actually use. Thank you in advance. 

thalilmythos

My dude, there's a problem with all of your tucked in models

https://imgur.com/a/Tid33SI

check it out, this is the tucked in white t-shirt, but it happens with the 3D vest, and the tucked in shirt with a tie, and the tucked in shirt, every tucked in model has this issue

The issue is, I have FULL muscle, and the pants model doesn't stretch with the full muscle tucked in model on the underpart, it doesn't stick like the vest originally does

It should look like this:

https://imgur.com/a/olMyjfK

Edited by thalilmythos