endochronic's thrift store

endochronic_

PapaTheIcon

Hands down the best CJ work I've seen from anyone. Keep it up man, this is great

• Like 2

BIGDogYard
On 1/7/2024 at 12:48 PM, endochronic_ said:

fyPDKvQ.png

cant wait for these chongers to drop!

endochronic_
7 hours ago, BIGDogYard said:

cant wait for these chongers to drop!

The chonglers is not mine but you can find it here

Edited by endochronic_

BIGDogYard
4 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

The chonglers is not mine but you can find it here

you a legend...  thanks

BIGDogYard

spacer.png

i really like the new converse but i seem to have this problem with the socks clipping when wearing modded shorts... anything im doing wrong???

endochronic_
50 minutes ago, BIGDogYard said:

spacer.png

i really like the new converse but i seem to have this problem with the socks clipping when wearing modded shorts... anything im doing wrong???

Are you using the one that I sent above? Does it only clipped with that shorts or is it clips with the other? 

BIGDogYard
Just now, endochronic_ said:

Are you using the one that I sent above? Does it only clipped with that shorts or is it clips with the other? 

tried a pair of chongers i found on gtainside. the baggy kind.. those clippped. thats when i commented here thinking you had your own... the shorts in the post you sent clip too...

endochronic_
4 minutes ago, BIGDogYard said:

tried a pair of chongers i found on gtainside. the baggy kind.. those clippped. thats when i commented here thinking you had your own... the shorts in the post you sent clip too...

How about vanilla shorts, have you tried them with the medium socks? If it still clipping then I probably put out WIP model inside the zip file instead of the final one, I'll take a look at it

Edited by endochronic_

BIGDogYard
1 minute ago, endochronic_ said:

How about vanilla shorts, have you tried them with the medium socks? If it still clipping then I probably put out WIP model inside the zip file instead of the final one, I'll take a look at it

the vanilla shorts work, yeah... but you know... wearing your stuff with the tiny vanilla shorts is just off lol

endochronic_
6 minutes ago, BIGDogYard said:

the vanilla shorts work, yeah... but you know... wearing your stuff with the tiny vanilla shorts is just off lol

Yeah, I just realized that the chongers I used on the converse screenshot is an edited version of the chongers that I sent above, I'm not at my main PC right now but if you have discord, you could add me there and I'll send you the fixed model of that shorts once I get back.

BIGDogYard

cool...ill  message you

Edited by BIGDogYard

BIGDogYard
36 minutes ago, endochronic_ said:

Yeah, I just realized that the chongers I used on the converse screenshot is an edited version of the chongers that I sent above, I'm not at my main PC right now but if you have discord, you could add me there and I'll send you the fixed model of that shorts once I get back.

i sent a request, funkydealer.

• 2 weeks later...

Bro a question,what it's the name of the car that is behind of CJ? Where i can download it? (I loved it,sorry for this stupid coment,i love your mods 🫂❤️)

spacer.png

Edited by Atani xD

endochronic_
On 1/30/2024 at 12:02 PM, Atani xD said:

Bro a question,what it's the name of the car that is behind of CJ? Where i can download it? (I loved it,sorry for this stupid coment,i love your mods 🫂❤️)

spacer.png

i forgot where i found the mod at but its '73 buick riviera im p sure u'll find on top modding sites there is and anyway it's been awhile that i post something here, been busy with irl stuff n whatnot but here's a little sneakpeek for the upcoming release, stay tuned 😉
RoOwqct.png
xUXTO9p.png
KbhIg8l.png

2 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

upcoming release, stay tuned

looks great as always! cant wait to see what you have been working on~

loverbwoyyy
12 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

i forgot where i found the mod at but its '73 buick riviera im p sure u'll find on top modding sites there is and anyway it's been awhile that i post something here, been busy with irl stuff n whatnot but here's a little sneakpeek for the upcoming release, stay tuned 😉
RoOwqct.png
xUXTO9p.png
KbhIg8l.png

3d vest? 👀

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Luis Mane III
17 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

RoOwqct.png
xUXTO9p.png
KbhIg8l.png

No way MAX PAYNE IN 1992!??!?!?!?

18 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

RoOwqct.png
xUXTO9p.png
KbhIg8l.png

This looks great! I'm gonna Morpheus them people's a** when it's released

On 2/3/2024 at 1:47 PM, endochronic_ said:

RoOwqct.png
xUXTO9p.png
KbhIg8l.png

Thanks You very much 😝

A question,did you think to do skins fot GTA vice city and GTA III? 😯

TeslaLoquendo969

I love the new retextured CRASH members, but Tenpenny in uniform, her arms look very skinny (too much), couldn't you fix that?
(If you could also add the detective patch to Tenpenny it would look much better)

Edited by TeslaLoquendo969

majedgz236
On 2/3/2024 at 7:47 PM, endochronic_ said:

RoOwqct.png
xUXTO9p.png
KbhIg8l.png

Damn, that's what I've been waiting for. Keep up bro 

• 2 weeks later...
endochronic_
4 hours ago, justin50 said:

can someone zip all of these threads and share the link?

here's my google drive folder, you can download all the released mods in bulk there

• Like 3

jigajewboobooo

What specific tattoo mods do you use because I keep seeing them in your mods but I can't find them

Edited by jigajewboobooo
Mispelling

endochronic_

On 2/25/2024 at 12:43 AM, jigajewboobooo said:

What specific tattoo mods do you use because I keep seeing them in your mods but I can't find them

i forgot which one it was but i got it from tattoo section on gtainside and anywayyy, just got the time to drop off a lil something, enjoy!

Trench Coat

with four alternative textures available
credits to thalilmathos for the leather jacket texture

GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
vrDzEY6.png
vgZ8PI9.png
feyHady.png

3D Vest

0DopKyC.png
xKmZ9Jb.png

Unzipped Travis Bickle inspired Bomber Jacket
with two alternative textures available
t5QIHAA.png
L8s7ZQ1.png

Dwaine and Jethro

93Kfyo5.png

Edited by endochronic_

37 minutes ago, endochronic_ said:

i forgot which one it was but i got it from tattoo section on gtainside and anywayyy, just got the time to drop off a lil something, enjoy!

Trench Coat

with four alternative textures available
credits to thalilmathos for the leather jacket texture

vrDzEY6.png
vgZ8PI9.png
feyHady.png

3D Vest

0DopKyC.png
xKmZ9Jb.png

Unzipped Travis Bickle inspired Bomber Jacket
with two alternative textures available
t5QIHAA.png
L8s7ZQ1.png

Dwaine and Jethro

93Kfyo5.png

Looks great endo nice work 🔥🔥

• Realistic Steak! 1

I know it's probably a lot to ask, but could you adapt CRASH trio from your Character Redesigned mod to use their cutscene models in gameplay? 

Edited by vladald1
Clarification

Nice! I cant wait for that new Toreno model

2 hours ago, vladald1 said:

I know it's probably a lot to ask, but could you adapt CRASH trio from your Character Redesigned mod to use their cutscene models in gameplay? 

copy them and add cs to the beginning of the file

Edited by Rangerv1