endochronic's thrift store

endochronic_

15 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Baggy Chore Coat
GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

5RNmm70.png
M49gSsD.png
d7gkN4T.png

God dang it, I love this version of the chore coat. Finally ridding CJ of the Ballas colors.

• Realistic Steak! 1

19 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

slowly getting back on my sh*t again, here's some bit and pieces, enjoy!

Cap with Jhericurl
credits to lowpolyped for the cap models
qFQdtCn.png
zGNiETE.png
ivwVK1T.png

Finally the hat I've been waiting for 💯

• Like 1

I'm so proud of the amount of unique clothing you're giving to this character, carry on bro, we all can't wait to see more things from you and keep on improving!

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Can't wait to see some new hairstyles for CJ. Basquiat style freeform dreads or Bob marley style dreads would look pretty dope!

Edited by HuusK
  • Realistic Steak! 2

Have you considered making a long black leather coat w suit and tie under? similar to the one that Max Payne wore, or w bulletproof vest under like Omar Little's one from The Wire series. It would be a great idea and fit CJ.

Edited by majedgz236

On 12/10/2023 at 11:42 PM, majedgz236 said:

Have you considered making a long black leather coat w suit and tie under? similar to the one that Max Payne wore, or w bulletproof vest under like Omar Little's one from The Wire series. It would be a great idea and fit CJ.

ive been planning on making that some sort type of clothing but i got sidetracked so yeah ill do that eventually and also shout-outs to all of you guys for the words and supports, love yall 💙

another one coming right up, enjoy!

Baggy Shirt

WBwrrvv.png
xfiykep.png
WmJcR1i.png

Baggy Hoodie

83p8pF1.png
r0yKZsQ.png
pSgGBKC.png

Spike Mohawk

qTte4kI.png
rQmUzt5.png
DgndyHo.png

Edited by endochronic_

7 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

ive been planning on making that some sort type of clothing but i got sidetracked so yeah ill do that eventually and also shout-outs to all of you guys for the words and supports, love yall 💙

Baggy Shirt

WBwrrvv.png
xfiykep.png
WmJcR1i.png

Baggy Hoodie

83p8pF1.png
r0yKZsQ.png
pSgGBKC.png

Spike Mohawk

qTte4kI.png
rQmUzt5.png
DgndyHo.png

Amazing work as always! It’s always an even better day, whenever you release your work! 

• Realistic Steak! 1

7 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Baggy Shirt

WBwrrvv.png
xfiykep.png
WmJcR1i.png

Baggy Hoodie

83p8pF1.png
r0yKZsQ.png
pSgGBKC.png

Spike Mohawk

qTte4kI.png
rQmUzt5.png
DgndyHo.png

this really made my day, keep up the good work man!

• Realistic Steak! 1

Ravizinho53Killa
23 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Eu estava planejando fazer algum tipo de roupa, mas me desviei, então sim, farei isso eventualmente e também agradeço a todos vocês pelas palavras e apoios, amo vocês, 💙

mais uma está chegando, divirtam-se!

Camisa folgada
GoogleDrive | GTAInside.com
moletom folgado GoogleDrive | GTAInside.com Spike Mohawk GoogleDrive | GTAInside.com
WBwrrvv.png
xfiykep.png
WmJcR1i.png

83p8pF1.png
r0yKZsQ.png
pSgGBKC.png

qTte4kI.png
rQmUzt5.png
DgndyHo.png

Aprovado✅

• Realistic Steak! 1

On 12/12/2023 at 11:38 AM, endochronic_ said:

Baggy Shirt

WBwrrvv.png
xfiykep.png
WmJcR1i.png

Baggy Hoodie

83p8pF1.png
r0yKZsQ.png
pSgGBKC.png

Spike Mohawk

qTte4kI.png
rQmUzt5.png
DgndyHo.png

Hello bro, I admire your work too much and I want to start playing GTA San Andreas again, but I realized that I am not good at looking for mods and I want to know what GTA San Andreas you use and what mods, I really like the textures of the places of your photos with the new CJ. It would be very helpful to put your gta to really download it, most of us who see this publication want your GTA San Andreas.
Thank you and I hope you continue like this with this community, it is greatly appreciated!

• Realistic Steak! 1

Hello brother, I'm leaving  idea, I don't know if it seems right to you, but so that you have something in mind, the first would be to modify the police suit to leave it like that of Tempenny, Pulaski or Hernandez,greetings.

• Realistic Steak! 1

On 12/12/2023 at 1:38 PM, endochronic_ said:

Baggy Hoodie

83p8pF1.png
r0yKZsQ.png
pSgGBKC.png

Really sorry to disturb you over this, but it seems that the bottom of this hoodie model is constantly clipping with all pants models. Not sure if you mind the clipping, but I'm reporting this issue either way. 
(God damn, you really chose the best color possible for it huh?)

• Realistic Steak! 1

10 hours ago, Akawa said:

Really sorry to disturb you over this, but it seems that the bottom of this hoodie model is constantly clipping with all pants models. Not sure if you mind the clipping, but I'm reporting this issue either way. 
(God damn, you really chose the best color possible for it huh?)

nah its alright im glad u pointed that sh*t out but yea i already updated the baggy hoodie google drive file with the fixed dff (gtainside file would be fixed shortly)

• Like 2

On 11/12/2022 at 10:17 AM, endochronic_ said:

I might gon do that, It's been a while I didnt watch South Central tho so I don't know which clothes it was lmao. I did clothes that somewhat resembles to Jimmy long-sleeve he wore in the final scene tho.

I got you, I've wanted to do the clothes both yall suggesting way before so here they go.

Turtleneck Sweatshirt
LibertyCity.net | GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

lry8Z6v.png
pQgSqfi.png
Wf2fQHt.png

Tucked T-Shirt

iLqPi4l.png
PRPxzf2.pngggHjspa.png

Chinos Pants v2

(with alternative bandana variant)
v2: re-done the pants to accurately matched R* each clumps model.
qZLx3EI.pnggta_sa_2022-11-12_02-36-03-20.pngfp4OMwC.png

And little something
Unbuttoned Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve Shirt
A simple variant of my previous unbuttoned shirts by making the undershirt un-tucked.
GoogleDrive

Yo, can you do a tucked in version of the turtleneck sweater aswell?

Hi, can you provide me a link for the environment mod that you're using for the city's map because I couldn't find it anywhere (adding more map objects, parks, graffiti, shop boards, etc...) + thanks for your mods and I hope that you get motivated to create more in the next days.

endochronic_
Posted (edited)
On 12/30/2023 at 11:54 AM, majedgz236 said:

Hi, can you provide me a link for the environment mod that you're using for the city's map because I couldn't find it anywhere (adding more map objects, parks, graffiti, shop boards, etc...) + thanks for your mods and I hope that you get motivated to create more in the next days.

most of the environment that I use is pretty much my own personal edits of people work and I don't plan to release to respect the original authors but you can find most of it on vk or any modding sites on the internet.

Anyway, I wish yall a happy new year! I got a little something to release, it's not much but it's the thought that counts lmao, enjoy!

Boxy T-Shirt

KRdEXB6.png
tlk54hy.png
cQtd1PV.png

CRASH Unit - Raid Jacket
Inspired by the real life LAPD Raid Windbreaker/Jacket which Robert Duvall and Sean Penn characters wore on Colors (1988)
C9KHEBJ.png

CRASH Unit - Police Uniform
credits to Mario and Krystofer for the main uniform models
8E0hN0T.png

Edited by endochronic_

1 hour ago, endochronic_ said:

most of the environment that I use is pretty much my own personal edits of people work and I don't plan to release to respect the original authors but you can find most of it on vk or any modding sites on the internet.

Anyway, I wish yall a happy new year! I got a little something to release, it's not much but it's the thought that counts lmao, enjoy!

Boxy T-Shirt

KRdEXB6.png
tlk54hy.png
cQtd1PV.png

CRASH Unit - Raid Jacket
Inspired by the real life LAPD Raid Windbreaker/Jacket which Robert Duvall and Sean Penn characters wore on Colors (1988)
C9KHEBJ.png

8E0hN0T.png

Beautiful work as always man! Can’t wait to see all of these pieces of true modded art, in action 💪🏻

• Realistic Steak! 1

loverbwoyyy
11 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Boxy T-Shirt

KRdEXB6.png
tlk54hy.png
cQtd1PV.png

CRASH Unit - Raid Jacket
C9KHEBJ.png

8E0hN0T.png

ayy happy new year endo. great work, nice way to start the new year, i love it

• Realistic Steak! 1

Hello there! Is there a chance that some "cutscene models to in-game" mod comes out for the Redesign skins? I just loved those skins but I'm not really a fan of the low poly in game modelsspacer.png

endochronic_
Posted (edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 7:33 PM, GSteven said:

Hello there! Is there a chance that some "cutscene models to in-game" mod comes out for the Redesign skins? I just loved those skins but I'm not really a fan of the low poly in game modelsspacer.png

nah sorry, I'll leave the in-game head as it is to keep it true to vanilla

Anyway, as always I got another one coming, enjoy!

Shirt with Tie
Based on "Repo-Man" outfit on GTA VCS
three alternative textures available

I7PZo0D.png
9PG3D7b.png
qdJwTgv.png

Hawaiian Shirt with Bolo Tie

vh0Zlt1.png
cZ0RSry.png
bGcMQ9u.png

High-Top Shoes
Converted off from Tony Hawk's Underground 2
with medium socks variant available
GoogleDrive | GtaInside

Z7YxnlP.png
2D9TDyR.png
fyPDKvQ.png

Edited by endochronic_

Another awesome set! Thanks for sharing! the knot on top of the vans and chucks is a really cool detail... and you definitely found a fitting scene for the bolo tie - a truly underappreciated accessory of the old west~

In the heart of your Character Redesigns section, any chance we'd see some love for Truth? I feel like hes in a bunch of scenes, all the way up to the last cutscene but surprisingly lacks new looks. Hes in desperate need of a  tinfoil hat lol.

endochronic_
12 hours ago, KC702 said:

Another awesome set! Thanks for sharing! the knot on top of the vans and chucks is a really cool detail... and you definitely found a fitting scene for the bolo tie - a truly underappreciated accessory of the old west~

In the heart of your Character Redesigns section, any chance we'd see some love for Truth? I feel like hes in a bunch of scenes, all the way up to the last cutscene but surprisingly lacks new looks. Hes in desperate need of a  tinfoil hat lol.

Gotta spice things up for the Venturas scenery 😘👌 and about the The Truth, I haven't really thought about what redesign that would fit him the most but tinfoil hat would bring the sh*t up to a notch lmao, let's just see

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

2 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Gotta spice things up for the Venturas scenery 😘👌 and about the The Truth, I haven't really thought about what redesign that would fit him the most but tinfoil hat would bring the sh*t up to a notch lmao, let's just see

Awesome stuff as always! Fantastic work! I also love the Gustavo Fring reference there as well 👌🏻🏜️.

And yeah, maybe The Truth can wear the tinfoil hat to protect himself from the mind control 😆. That would honestly be a really cool and hilarious touch to see that modded in!

• KEKW 1

@endochronic_ Maybe you could take inspirations from Willie Nelson? Truth seems to physically resembles him the most, especially in the photos when Nelson sported a tied bandana.

• Realistic Steak! 2

Ravizinho53Killa
17 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

nah, desculpe, vou deixar a cabeça do jogo como está para mantê-la fiel ao vanilla

De qualquer forma, como sempre, tenho outro chegando, aproveite!

Camisa com Gravata
Baseada na roupa "Repo-Man" do GTA VCS
três texturas alternativas disponíveis

GoogleDrive | Camisa Havaiana GTAInside.com com Gravata Bolo GoogleDrive | GTAInside.com
I7PZo0D.png
9PG3D7b.png
qdJwTgv.png

vh0Zlt1.png
cZ0RSry.png
bGcMQ9u.png

Sapatos de cano alto
convertidos de Tony Hawk's Underground 2
com variante de meias médias disponível
GoogleDrive | GTAInside

Z7YxnlP.png
2D9TDyR.png
fyPDKvQ.png

The G.O.A.T

• Realistic Steak! 1

loverbwoyyy
19 hours ago, A8ul99 said:

@endochronic_ Maybe you could take inspirations from Willie Nelson? Truth seems to physically resembles him the most, especially in the photos when Nelson sported a tied bandana.

tommy chong too

• Like 1

Tie suits are a bit bugged with musclar cj as it gets missing at the hip point when cj runs

Also the oversized shirts with sleeves are also bugged idk why, the without-sleeves ones work well

Edited by Darlie
missing
  • Like 1

endochronic_
On 1/8/2024 at 6:03 PM, A8ul99 said:

That would be cool to based him on but yeah I'll probably make him looking like a conspiracy theory enthusiasts and maybe less hippie lmao

1 hour ago, Darlie said:

Tie suits are a bit bugged with musclar cj as it gets missing at the hip point when cj runs

Also the oversized shirts with sleeves are also bugged idk why, the without-sleeves ones work well

Could you send some screenshots regarding the bug?