What do you think about Avery's death?

averycarrington

averycarrington

What do you think about the story of Avery's death in Liberty City? I wish Avery's character was expanded a little in this game, I like this character His death is a bit illogical Of course, wearing the same clothes after 12 years is solved in the mobile version He got into a car without a driver, that is, he parked the car there and let him ride In general, death was illogical In the fandom, Avery's voice actor is uncredited

The mission was poorly made because the whole purpose of it is to kill avery

Avery's voice actor wanted more money after he worked on vice city and rockstar was angry so they made a mission where you kill his character

universetwisters

He got dumber in his old age 

sTgL5iS.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think such a character deserves a more epic and sometimes tragic end than what we got. Although Love's jokes during the ambulance hijacking make up for this problem😏

ITSUMANGAMING

Maybe it's because I was so attached to Vice City's cast back then but i was arguably more shocked over Avery's death than many other prominent deaths in the series

Spoilers for GTA V

Spoiler

Including Johnny's death lol

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1

JP0cYXG.png

averycarrington

don't know why I feel that Rockstar doesn't care much about GTA Liberty City Stories
Of course, if we do not consider the release on the portable platform

Yeah, I read in an article once that when they were working on GTA: Vice City, Dan Houser and Burt Reynolds got into some sort of argument while directing a scene. Probably one of the reasons why they gave up on hiring well known actors for their games.

• Like 1

Pistol Bobcat
4 hours ago, Krooked_ said:

Yeah, I read in an article once that when they were working on GTA: Vice City, Dan Houser and Burt Reynolds got into some sort of argument while directing a scene. Probably one of the reasons why they gave up on hiring well known actors for their games.

Aye they made a valid point somewhere else when they said "we'd rather hire a career voice actor who is grateful to be here and needs the work than a known hollywood celebrity who may not take this seriously at all".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tim The Tool Bag Taylor
19 hours ago, garywilson43 said:

Avery Duggan is a character in Grand Theft Auto Online, introduced in, his uncle dies, which will result in Thornton receiving his full inheritance. Click Here 

This is a completely different character.