GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 4)

Uncle Sikee Atric

Mexicola9302
10 minutes ago, DrEeveell said:

That's true, and I try to avoid regular public sessions as much as I can. But it always dumps you into a public session when you first log on.

If you got the singleplayer too, you can just join MP from there.

Super Grunt 281
Just now, CUTS3R said:

They dont have to behave exactly like the player owned ones they could be weaker in some aspects and stronger in others. The Apc for one. It could have bulletproof windows but a non explosive cannon. Just this would already be a bigger threat than anything else the current gta police has because it would be something you can just get rid of instantly.

And ofc when i meant insurgent pick up i meant based on the pegasus one not custom so the default weapon.

The stock turret will kill you in 3 hits and since NPCs are what they are, they can fire the gun in every direction.

You can turn the turret to fire but you can't have the gun to fire backwards or sideways, don't try to ninja an Insurgent Pick-Up or Technical.

APC only close to fair if it's well under 100 damage (it would be a good roadblock) .

Mexicola9302
4 hours ago, Schuimpruim said:

Fair point, but my question is: How can this happen 3 times in 1 hour? I didnt end up in the same lobbies with 20 players every time, because when I get stuck I just Alt-F4 the hell outta there.

Indirectly it kinda is R*'s fault (in my opinion), because if somebody does not meet the minimal requirements, they should just spawn in a solo session and not connect with other players.

I usually play in the public cess(pool)sions, just to cruise around and check out random car meets with 4 to 7 people in it.

Not much griefers or agressive modders either, quite chill with randoms actually - Just dont come near people who are grinding.

How do you lag out with the taskmanager? This sounds like a valuable trick.

But you only have to suspend it for like 10 seconds not as long like the guy in the video.

Edited by Mexicola9302
  • Best Bru 1

Snakeywakey389
12 hours ago, Super Grunt 281 said:

You know, considering NPCs in vehicles, that would be more reasonable if they were at the level of GTA IV, ever encountered a FIB team in GTA IV ? You should fear them if they catch up to you (it's more the risk of screwing up your ride and the consequences of being on foot after) .

Those FIB guys in IV were so scary. If they caught up to you and you aren't in an Enforcer or the like, you are likely screwed.

• Like 1

The new Bunker Resupply mission? Where you have to signal the plane, I got one up in the Alamo Sea, that's fine, had to transport the stuff down Raton Canyon to the van, okay, whose idea was it to make the player go down there in one of the fastest and more unpredictable boats in the game? And then when I did beach my boat, I find out it's immune to the Up'n'Atomiser meaning it's permanently stuck.

How about R* takes a long, slow lick across my balls?

Selling missions that give you 3 or 4 vehicles instead of just one. Another reason why the nightclub is the best businesses

• Like 6

Do you have ULP mission marker here after completion even with hidden blips? I think it shouldn't exist normally.

Spoiler

UwklG8B.jpg

• Like 2

The Avenger turrets broken for anyone else? I knew this QOL update would break more stuff than ever before and boy did it..

Arrows to Athens
On 8/13/2022 at 1:41 PM, krotex said:

The guys in the Sultans have a secret weapon - pocket miniguns with a sniper scope and a thermal imager. They are shooting from cars on the move, from a great distance, at night, through the bushes, always hitting the head exactly. My char in armor dies in half a second.

Where can I buy such a gun? I pay any money! 😃

Nothing is more annoying than getting pistol whipped from several light years away by some rookie in a Baller. 

3 hours ago, SM Grunge said:

Selling missions that give you 3 or 4 vehicles instead of just one. Another reason why the nightclub is the best businesses

I wish all the sell mission types would let you customize your delivery vehicles like the nightclub does.

Yeah, it's a Go Postal van, but it's turbocharged with lowered suspension and mag wheels!

And a la cucaracha horn.

13 hours ago, Max96 said:

Do you have ULP mission marker here after completion even with hidden blips? I think it shouldn't exist normally.

Reveal hidden contents

UwklG8B.jpg

I had this pop up today. Very strange. 

Just got around to playing the new cayo perico races. They f*cking suck. Some of the worst races I’ve played in the 9 years of this game.

ilovefreebird

Got a Short Trip for one of my daily objectives the other day. Awful missions. Tried OG Kush with two different players (level 21 and level 24). Had to play with them because nobody else would join after 10 minutes of waiting. Let them get killed and restart the mission 4 or 5 times each before deciding maybe I didn't need to complete my objectives for that day. 🤬

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, ilovefreebird said:

Got a Short Trip for one of my daily objectives the other day. Awful missions. Tried OG Kush with two different players (level 21 and level 24). Had to play with them because nobody else would join after 10 minutes of waiting. Let them get killed and restart the mission 4 or 5 times each before deciding maybe I didn't need to complete my objectives for that day. 🤬

I've done them a couple of times now. Fire it up is probably the least terrible one if you just need a quick daily.

Bella Odessa

FINALLY got a rare warehouse item after 3 calls from the assistant within a few hours--all in which consisted of no rare item showing up at all on the office computer, or the Terrorbyte. It was the same issue earlier last month too (although I only got one call).

I could have had four rares if the game cooperated with me. :prismkek:

Anyone else having the same issue?

Not seen if this one was posted by anyone else yet…

I run a nightclub, but my underlings control what type of contraband source I get to steal? 

So at my work I get to say to my boss, “we desperately need more ink for the the rollers but our paper stocks are near full capacity, order some more paper for us please.”

There’s coke, meth, weed, forged docs and forged cash under the “product” tag, 5 varied items I could be collecting. Yet I’m ordered to collect cargo and weapons every time I call him. Only way to try again is to d/c or get applied a 20 odd minute cooldown.

Why can’t I choose wtf I want to source? He has the levels right there when you call him, so let me f*cking choose.

Sigh!

On 8/12/2022 at 7:10 AM, The G-Man said:

I love when losers kick me from their final bet if I told them I didn't give a sh*t about the cut and that I eat bullets they'd keep me on board for ever heist they do

Ya served ya purpose… now f*ck off!! /s

Edited by bevlian89
  • Like 2

Bella Odessa
7 minutes ago, krotex said:

Yes, it happened right now. 😳

:bruh:

I knew it wasn't just me-- R*, come fix your sh*t LOL

Arrows to Athens

The Stirling GT seems to be affected by the same suspension bug as the Toreador where sometimes the car is unable to go over curbs smoothly, practically making it behave like a Faction. 

^^Look at just awful it drives. I still don't know what triggers this bug, but requesting the vehicle again usually fixes it. With the Toreador, requesting it again sometimes doesn't fix it. It's bizarre how this game is plagued by so many damn issues. 

Fix this sh*t, R*.

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 2
  • excuseme 1

3 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

No it doesnt because there is no lightsource that lights it up.

As I said, I dont care. I'd rather have candle headlights that aleast look like they are on than lights that dont turn on at all.

THEY may not work as intended but they DO light up with the engine which is the default

YES THEY DO LIGHT UP as in the texture STARTS glowing when the engine turns on which is more than can be said for patriot's lightbars That is to say, I'd rather they mess up adding the lightbar light the draugur than they mess up ALL the lights like the sm722

CANDLE HEADLIGHTS ARE BROKEN HEADLIGHTS that you can't even see on the road ahead

and R* should be ashamed that they let the plague spread for so long when all it takes is 2 lines of code to fix it

CP races were ready 14 jul

Edited by needforsuv

MaddenedGhost

I don't normally click on these but I pressed "Easy" for this one, now which one of you thinks GTAV's combat is "😰 Challenging"? 😐

UqtfwLc.png

Like, what? 😐

Edited by The_Ghost

Mexicola9302
On 8/12/2022 at 8:02 AM, STNeish said:

Well, tried to resupply my shiny new bunker business.  Mission was to go steal... A TANK!

I was a little excited.  Pulled out my fully kitted out Duke o' Death, and drove to the location, where there was a tank, and around 11 billion bad guys.  AND, as if that wasn't enough, endless respawning cops.  So, even after I killed EVERYTHING in sight, by the time I got out of my car, and lazily got on the tank, MORE cops had appeared and I was dead before I could get in.  Adding insult to injury, they impounded the Duke.

So, I go grab the tank now that there's no guards, but there's still the endless cops, and they just keep driving at me.  I shoot many of them, but then suddenly the tank EXPLODES!  I had shot a cop car coming up behind me, and the wreck glanced off the back of the tank.  I guess that's the tank's weakness, so mission failed.  Adding FURTHER insult to injury, the jerk on the phone calls to mock the failure.  So, I went to get the Duke from the impound.  Called up a different car, drove to the impound (from Procopio ALL THE WAY to the middle of the city) to find... no Duke.  I look in the Mechanic's list to find it's been DESTROYED.  What. The. HELL?  Adding INJURY to insult to insult to injury.

I really think I can't play this game.

I play games to relax, to relieve some stress and frustration... not to create MORE frustration and stress.  I don't enjoy games where EVERYTHING you try to do is crushingly difficult.  I don't do raids in other games for the same reason.  I like to play casually, just do some fun stuff and enjoy myself.  This game just isn't any FUN for me... so I'm out.

I appreciate the advice of the community, you guys are great.  See you around RDR2.

You were bitching about the Import/Export sales, but the old Bitch & Moan Thread got locked.

This is how i kill the NPC's in an Import Export sale.

You don't need a Toreador for that, you can also just kill them with regular weapons at that spot. I just assume you got the cheapest vehicle warehouse. I only own it because of that great spot, to park the I/E car for the ambush.

There mostly is an easy way to do everything, well mostly.

• Like 3

Black-Dragon96
3 hours ago, needforsuv said:

THEY may not work as intended but they DO light up with the engine which is the default

YES THEY DO LIGHT UP as in the texture STARTS glowing when the engine turns on which is more than can be said for patriot's lightbars That is to say, I'd rather they mess up adding the lightbar light the draugur than they mess up ALL the lights like the sm722

CANDLE HEADLIGHTS ARE BROKEN HEADLIGHTS that you can't even see on the road ahead

and R* should be ashamed that they let the plague spread for so long when all it takes is 2 lines of code to fix it

CP races were ready 14 jul

No it doesnt, because it doesnt have a lightsource. The light up top doesnt even exist for the game.

And I dont give a crap about your candle headlights because even with brightness turned down and wearing sunglasses at night its still so bloody bright that you can see the road without any light.

Mexicola9302
1 hour ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

No it doesnt, because it doesnt have a lightsource. The light up top doesnt even exist for the game.

And I dont give a crap about your candle headlights because even with brightness turned down and wearing sunglasses at night its still so bloody bright that you can see the road without any light.

You never played the game with HDR on a OLED then. I have to use the headlights to see car under bridges and it's dark at night, it also depends on the settings. If you make the night bright as daylight of course it doesn't matter, but for some ppl that use "good" settings, yeah they need headlights and high beam.

Edited by Mexicola9302
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Are Supers really called Supersportwagen in German?

And does it really run off screen? 😂

Mexicola9302
12 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Are Supers really called Supersportwagen in German?

And does it really run off screen? 😂

They are really called Supersportwagen and no it's not off screen like in the preview, if you meant that.

Porsche 959 and Ferrari F40 were so pretty much the first cars, that been called Supersportwagen.

Edited by Mexicola9302

That's something at least heh but damn you peeps gotta learnt to shorten words. Technically they're supercars in English but we're like no f*ck that lets lose 4 letters, Super will do.

5 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

They are really called Supersportwagen and no it's not off screen like in the preview, if you meant that.

Porsche 959 and Ferrari F40 were so pretty much the first cars, that been called Supersportwagen.

Having said that, you gotta also be careful with the initials huh

Edited by Gridl0k
  • KEKW 1

Mexicola9302
17 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

That's something at least heh but damn you peeps gotta learnt to shorten words. Technically they're supercars in English but we're like no f*ck that lets lose 4 letters, Super will do.

I would call them Supers ingame too, but it's R* so hmm, they take it too serious if it comes to translating stuff. But translations are fine, very good tbh, but some things are too accurately translated.

Sports Classics are "Klassiker"

Offroads are "Geländewagen"

Sedans are "Limousinen"

Compacts are "Kompaktwagen"

Vans are "Transporter"

etc. rest can be seen in the pic.

8toz7hbg.jpg

My mother married again, and her intitials are S.S by coincidence, Susanne the first name. :kekw: My initials are M.K im fine with that.

In Fallout 76 there is a Secret Service Armor, ppl just call it SS ingame lol. :kekw:

Edited by Mexicola9302

Black-Dragon96
2 hours ago, Mexicola9302 said:

You never played the game with HDR on a OLED then. I have to use the headlights to see car under bridges and it's dark at night, it also depends on the settings. If you make the night bright as daylight of course it doesn't matter, but for some ppl that use "good" settings, yeah they need headlights and high beam.

No I havent, I play on a 10 year old LG IPS225 LED.

Thing is, I got my brightness rather low and its rather dark, but not headlight dark.