GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

2 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

If we wont have proper DLC newswire in 72 hours then i'll buy a handful of oranges for christmas to everyone

Do you ship overseas

Tunables Preview Day...Really waiting for the preview......What's it gonna be? Cayo Perico Panther Statue? Data Leaks on 2x/3x? 2x Arena War AP? or will it be 2x on Op. Paper Trail or SA Mercernaries? I cant wait for the tunables.So little time....and after that,we could get a hint about the Winter DLC judging tomorrow's tunables.

7 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

If we wont have proper DLC newswire in 72 hours then i'll buy a handful of oranges for christmas to everyone

Just to be clear,you're talking about the Winter DLC only and not the Next GTA.I think we might get GTA VI trailer and a whole lot of ORANGES in the next 72 hrs!:sadkek:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

"Even for that one guy?"

:kekw:

Thomas The Dank Engine
32 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

Me on December 25th:

capybara-orange.gif

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine

34 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

We must be prepared for that day🗿
36-A5-BB7-C-7651-4564-A730-9-C358-D1-DFB

47 minutes ago, Max96 said:

"Even for that one guy?"

:kekw:

Now im curious who

So what are we thinking: extra long event week, running from the 30th to December 11th, or a normal length event week followed by a short one? 

13 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

Now im curious who

Idk myself, just a meme :kekw:

4 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

So what are we thinking: extra long event week, running from the 30th to December 11th, or a normal length event week followed by a short one? 

Hm, I can remember Rockstar were doing short weeks before, correct me if I'm wrong.

41 minutes ago, Max96 said:

Hm, I can remember Rockstar were doing short weeks before, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah they've done both before now, will have to see. ;)

Honestly i cant wait to know when and for how long the snow will stay this year. Hopefully as much as it did in 2020.
Its irrelevant to me if you guys like the snow or not im only speaking about me here, if it was up to me it would last from the 1st of december to the end of february :shillkek:

Edited by CUTS3R

3 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

Honestly i cant wait to know when and for how long the snow will stay this year. Hopefully as much as it did in 2020.
Its irrelevant to me if you guys like the snow or not im only speaking about me here, if it was up to me it would last from the 1st of december to the end of february :shillkek:

I hope the snow at least to be the same length as last year :sigh:

I dont remember 2020 :blink:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crateman said:

I dont remember 2020 :blink:

Maybe it wasnt 2020 but couple years ago the snow lasted like 2months or so. It was nice:yee:

• YEE 2

Thomas The Dank Engine
2 minutes ago, Luke_90 said:

So it should be a event week until 11/12 right?

The event week ends on the 12th yes. Usually DLC drops by the end of an event week when it's extended.

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
  • Like 3

In 40 minutes or so we Will get the preview for next event week :sigh:, should be an extended event until 11...but we shall see 👀

• Like 1
  • Conspiracy! 2

6 hours ago, Tez2 said:

What we would likely get, realistically, is a new storyline centered around Aliens and UFOs spanning a series of 4-player contact missions. Hence the four beds and four lifts within that Zancudo Bunker.

God, no. Please, we're scraping the bottom of the barrel already; this is the dirt under the barrel...

Is... Is this just Halloween content that they didn't finish? They did say, "we want to see the community's reaction to Halloween event we cooked up," and the Halloween even was lackluster at best...

14 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

The event week ends on the 12th yes. Usually DLC drops by the end of an event week when it's extended.

Yeah so this might be 30th - 6th, then 7th - 11th, a short one. Or they could outright do 30th - 11th and leave next week free for the VI trailer or something. We'll see soon.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Funny how R* is adding livery for zentorno but not for the most loved vehicle in GTAO:Oppressor MK2.I want a new Opp MK2 livery.

Pretty sure we blasted thru  that 15B SprunkXeCola Challenge.I alone drank so much cans...Not to mention the regular Public Lobby griefers and their victims.All in all: >15B cans.

• KekCringe 3

18 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

God, no. Please, we're scraping the bottom of the barrel already; this is the dirt under the barrel...

Is... Is this just Halloween content that they didn't finish? They did say, "we want to see the community's reaction to Halloween event we cooked up," and the Halloween even was lackluster at best...

Maybe - if Michael doesn't appear in this update, and it is Alien themed/end of the Chilliad Mystery - what if they're trying to put an end to the alien stuff now, at the same time they announce GTA VI?

They could use GTA VI's announcement trailer to create a contrast between "what GTA Online became" and GTA VI being marketed as You versus The World, almost hyping up the idea of VI being "a return to form" with low-rent hood grounded in reality crime, scraping together what cash and cars you can steal to survive. Then, next year, with an impending release of GTA VI - they drop the final update, being a storyline revolving around MIchael at the movie studio in a "Contract 2" style update, just to end things a little more sensibly.

Edited by Zak Ras
  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2

40 mins till tunables....Long Week with Cayo or other bonuses or Short week with Cayo near the DLC release.I've got goosebumps.

• Like 1

Two week event!

Until 11th December - Project Overthrow bonuses and some rewards like an Avenger livery, and usual bonuses on adversary modes and so on. Post soon.

image.png

1 minute ago, ST0b said:

40 mins till tunables....Long Week with Cayo or other bonuses or Short week with Cayo near the DLC release.I've got goosebumps.

11-A81-D74-1-CD0-404-A-B5-DF-80-CDDDD841

They gotta give a business double cash when it's a two week event before an update to pull more players in so they can earn a bunch of money and then spend it all immediately 

Pretty lame event only Avenger missions and sumo X2 :bruh:

Hopefully we get dlc info soon 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cyoctane said:

They gotta give a business double cash when it's a two week event before an update to pull more players in so they can earn a bunch of money and then spend it all immediately 

I have a feeling this is less exciting because of the upcoming VI trailer tbh.

image.png