GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

WhitetailDeer
1 hour ago, R_DeSanta said:

If they were to incorporate the Short Trip missions again but this time in a Michael DLC, what if they did one with Amanda, one with Tracey and one with Jimmy?

Because remember in story mode there were three optional missions in which you could help all of them with something (The Good Husband - help Amanda when she’s getting arrested for shoplifting, Doting Dad - help Tracey deal with a stalker, Parenting 101 - Rescue Jimmy from getting kidnapped by someone he trolled online). There were three Short Trips missions in The Contract, so if they also did three in a potential Michael DLC, it would add up. Thoughts?

Besides, you could already play as all three

of them in Director Mode, so they’re technically already playable characters.

Well, that makes so much sense ! 😉

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chnlk said:

Who would be the second guy in Short Trips, though? Imagine playing as Jimmy :kekw: 

Franklin makes the most sense, it would also make sense that Franklin introduces us to Michael, if he will reappear. The more the people speculate about it, the less I believe it will actually happen.

8 hours ago, Jay337 said:

Panther that you can only get once? Ouch, tbh they probably wouldn’t even fetch back the panther 

Why not? They definitely will, at least once per year.

RoadbreakerGTA
19 hours ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

hell-yeah-thats-what-im-talking-about.gi

Ayyye!!! 🕶 😎

19 hours ago, Crateman said:

But for that, we need first new ways to get ap points in freemode or inside the arena solo...SO we can unlock the original spacedocker...then after that You can get the MK2...

Agreed tbh, a much better way that's not a grindfest tbh

19 hours ago, CUTS3R said:

I never understood the fascination for this car its a literal piece of sh*t

True, but the Mk2 could be more futuristic and alien then before as well as able to hover and fly like a Deluxo 

19 hours ago, MekhiSkyline said:

:shillkek:
ED64-AAAE-2-FDF-4490-9-E41-2-AE5488-AAC2

A drag tractor or a dragtor? Interesting, also that tractor from Top Gear with Matt from Friends in it (also love to see the Snowbine Harvester too) 

18 hours ago, MekhiSkyline said:

I would love a Scorpion EVO & a Mac 10, they are definitely long overdue, a MK II version of the regular Uzi would be nice, or maybe a return of the Micro Uzi👀

I love to see the PPK in the game, it's well overdue for that too, also the other cut weapons from GTA5 as well as GTA4 weapons that need to come too

What we would likely get, realistically, is a new storyline centered around Aliens and UFOs spanning a series of 4-player contact missions. Hence the four beds and four lifts within that Zancudo Bunker.

2 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

What we would likely get, realistically, is a new storyline centered around Aliens and UFOs spanning a series of 4-player contact missions. Hence the four beds and four lifts within that Zancudo Bunker.

Hopefully if thats the case, Cliffford and the epsilonists are involved...

Thomas The Dank Engine
1 hour ago, Tez2 said:

1 hour ago, Crateman said:

Hopefully if thats the case, Cliffford and the epsilonists are involved...

What about Agent 14? A DLC centered around aliens or extra terrestrial live is....interesting. I'm preparing myself for more alien-like weapons via Agent 14.  We already have the following alien weapons:

- Widowmaker (Minigun)

- Up-N-Atomizer (Pistol)

- Railgun (Sniper)

- Holy Hellbringer (Machine gun)

What about the next in the roster:

- Neutron Shocker (Assault Rifle)

- Graviton (SMG)

- Chrono Impulse (Grenade Launcher)

- Graviton (Melee)

- Atomblaster (RPG)

- Goob (Throwable) (Dont ask, idk) 

1 hour ago, Tez2 said:

Hence the four beds and four lifts within that Zancudo Bunker.

i'd rather like it to be seperate 3 missions story... not main theme :sadkek:

Edited by Barrtek

1 hour ago, Tez2 said:

a series of 4-player contact missions.

Yikes, I had more than enough of that nonsense with the OG heists.

• Like 2

The Grunt 281

The Railgun ? Alien ? Nah it's human stuff in science-fiction and the one in GTA Online can hardly give you a long-shot as easily as a sniper rifle.

Plus what's up with explosions ? Where are the railguns shooting an overpenetrating bullet with high power ?

Thomas The Dank Engine
3 minutes ago, Super Grunt 281 said:

The Railgun ? Alien ? Nah it's human stuff in science-fiction and the one in GTA Online can hardly give you a long-shot as easily as a sniper rifle.

Plus what's up with explosions ? Where are the railguns shooting an overpenetrating bullet with high power ?

I had no idea how to classify the Railgun so i imagined it was fitting in the Sniper rifle or the marksman rifle category, even though it's listed as a "heavy weapon" like the RPG or grenade launcher. And yea, i dont know about the explosions. It looks cool i guess. It's a video game with flying cars, so realism went out of the window a long time ago. 

• Like 2

If they do something similar to Doomsday Heist structure but soloable with the option for 2-4 players i'll be pleased 

But we need cutscenes too...

So many characters might be involved...agent 14, Lester, Even Omega 

But if is themed around aliens/ufo a new gun is to be expected imo 

Im really not sure how it will goes off, maybe a chance that durning that bed room thing we will gain some superpowers to fight with evils guys? Like:

These guys are so strong, our experiment went wrong, you dont stand a chance as normal person with them... but we got something for you" - Said by Zancudo Scientist
Then we see some prototype stuff about being superhuman with additional perks in cutscene

Like i said couple time, something went wrong in lab, something spread and to fight with it we need also that "virus" but with some safety thing so we will be cured at the end of "story"

• Realistic Steak! 2

Thomas The Dank Engine
4 minutes ago, Crateman said:

If they do something similar to Doomsday Heist structure but soloable with the option for 2-4 players i'll be pleased 

But we need cutscenes too...

So many characters might be involved...agent 14, Lester, Even Omega 

But if is themed around aliens/ufo a new gun is to be expected imo 

What about the DLC (code) name though? GTA:Online "The Chiliad Mystery", GTA:Online "The Chiliad Conspiracy".

• Conspiracy! 2

Whatever it is, I hope it will be soloable and nice chunk of change for at least the first completion.

• Like 3

This is also what i for wait sometimes, just a DLC name!
After hours was interesting choice for nightclubs theme... i would expect that kind of wording for upcoming DLC

Edited by Barrtek
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

This is also what i wait sometimes, just a theme name!
After hours was interesting name for nightclubs theme... i would expect that kind of wording for upcoming DLC

If its themed around aliens, it’s definitely gonna be something ominous like.

If the theme is around ufo and aliens the next 2 weeks Rockstar could at least give guaranteed rain between 21-23 pm...i swear it never rains at that hours...Iam grinding gunrunning ressuply missions with My second character and when i wait for that time period is never raining...to get the alien egg besides the 600 missions You need rain or storm to trigger the alien egg mission 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crateman said:

You need rain or storm to trigger the alien egg mission 

Really? i bet my hand that when my friend did it like 3 years ago and trigger that mission it was good evening weather... i remember because i was in sandy shores area in that time and just after he started mission it suddenly changed and was storm and raining etc.

4 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

Really? i bet my hand that when my friend did it like 3 years ago and trigger that mission it was good evening weather... i remember because i was in sandy shores area in that time and just after he started mission it suddenly changed and was storm and raining etc.

Huh, maybe the weather changes the second You trigger the mission...i always thought it's has to be stormy before You trigger the mission...Iam losing My mind trying to unlock this for the second time...but i Will get it 

Edited by Crateman

1 minute ago, Crateman said:

Huh, maybe the weather changes the second You trigger the mission...i always thought it's has to be stormy before You trigger the mission...Iam losing My mind trying to unlock this for the second time...but i Will get it 

i always thought the weather is scripted part of mission when it starts and it change for all players in session

watch them discount the thruster (or raiju for more than 25%)

• Conspiracy! 2

Thomas The Dank Engine
14 minutes ago, Crateman said:

If the theme is around ufo and aliens the next 2 weeks Rockstar could at least give guaranteed rain between 21-23 pm...i swear it never rains at that hours...Iam grinding gunrunning ressuply missions with My second character and when i wait for that time period is never raining...to get the alien egg besides the 600 missions You need rain or storm to trigger the alien egg mission 

I dont think it's weather related. It supposed to be triggered at 9PM and 11PM in order for the resupply mission to happen. The weather changes once you're close to the UFO.

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
  • Like 3

Thanks for the feedback guys...

I Will continue grinding those missions until i get that...

• Like 1

Just now, Crateman said:

Thanks for the feedback guys...

I Will continue grinding those missions until i get that...

At least now you don't need wait for rain! ⛈️ 

What if this DLC is some sort of conspiracy from the FIB and Dave Norton works alongside Michael and us to solve whatever problem it is, aliens or something else? So Michael and Dave could also be the playable characters of the new "Short Trips".

RoadbreakerGTA

If we get an Alien themed dlc, it probably be a simple storyline like the previous ones and I dunno, we have to wait and see I guess

1 minute ago, Agent Edward said:

What if this DLC is some sort of conspiracy from the FIB and Dave Norton works alongside Michael and us to solve whatever problem it is, aliens or something else? So Michael and Dave could also be the playable characters of the new "Short Trips".

I love to see Michael and Dave Norton in Online and in a story dlc with us involved, so who knows tbh

Thomas The Dank Engine

How 'bout this? We warp to the finished part of North Yankton to investigate  a new UFO crash. Similar to Cayo, outside of the main map. 👽

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

If we get an Alien themed dlc, it probably be a simple storyline like the previous ones and I dunno, we have to wait and see I guess

I love to see Michael and Dave Norton in Online and in a story dlc with us involved, so who knows tbh

In the first "Short Trips" it made sense for the playable characters to be Franklin and Lamar, after all Franklin was supposed to die in the mission "The Third Way" and Lamar would replace him in the playable characters wheel, but now that Trevor won't return, because Steven Ogg is annoying nowadays, the only original character that I can see returning alongside Michael as a playable character is Dave Norton.

Edited by Agent Edward