GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

47 minutes ago, Insoluble Fiber said:

Plus, there’s an assortment of classic titles, apparel, and collectibles available to treat yourself or those on your holiday shopping list. To ensure your order arrives before December 24, make sure to place it no later than December 12 in the United States and December 17 for the rest of the world (economy shipping).

even the other way around there's no f*cking way unless they're doing express lol

if r* were a postal service...

things would turn up 6 months late

Edited by needforsuv

13 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

How mid, no news. well only 2 weeks til whatever this update is

Yeah idk if we are gonna get any Thursday but who knows.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

2 hours ago, CUTS3R said:

I never understood the fascination for this car its a literal piece of sh*t

Hey now stop the disrespect, that car used to be your sign that there's a modder in the lobby on PS3.

It's the rarity/novelty of it isn't it? remember how much we whined for the Duke Of Death? we got it in 2017, everyone drove it for like 2 weeks and now I don't even remember the last time I saw someone else drive it, I don't even remember in which garage I stored mine.

With that said, I'd buy the Space Docker if Rockstar let us buy our way through the unlocks in the Arena, but at this point that wouldn't be fair to those who grinded for it.

19 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Cool merch, Rockstar. Very cool. Just what we needed. Amazing. Splendid. 

8673-EE78-203-C-42-B2-AFEF-B28-D2-C47-A7

• KEKW 3

Pov: Forumers waiting for any news regarding next dlc: 

766f6eab8bf8e3dcf0ee06293b204caf.jpg

23 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

You’re definitely the only person I’ve ever seen say that.

Seriously I don't understand the hate they get all the time, some of their lines are even funny like "stealing rocket science ain't rocket science", maybe for a non-native English speaker they appear less cringey than for Americans. I like her more than him though.

VitoCorleone1992
6 hours ago, Yukiko Okada said:

I'm surprised it never got any love. Like... Not even a livery.

Maybe being it free dont incentivize Rockstar to add stuff to the car.

• Bruh 1
  • KEKW 1

15 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Maybe being it free dont incentivize Rockstar to add stuff to the car.

They can charge 700/800k conversión cost at bennys plus upgrades...Stonks 

• Like 1
  • KekCringe 1

CommanderBlack
On 11/27/2023 at 8:45 PM, Crateman said:

Heist could be one route...

But yes other story is possible with him...

I just see the Rockford Plaza...such a Big place, still unusued since 2013...

Maybe he become his own security enterprise, and we help him...

A Lot of possibilities actually...:monocle:

But seems like Rockstar does not have plans for him...

Agree, so a big place and all the possibilities they can do, even adversary modes in the plaza would be cool like slasher, every bullet counts and maybe a survival too

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

4 hours ago, Insoluble Fiber said:

The coolest piece of R* "merch" is still the duffel bag and security deposit box that came with the Collector's Edition of GTA IV, I still have mine and keep the metal R* keychain on my house keys 

• Like 3

Cutscenes and humor in The Contract was absolutely TOP, hope they will manage to do good writing again for all characters in upcoming DLC

• Like 3

Retro_Causality

do we have any inclination, rumor etc. of what this update is?

hope Michael returns

Edited by Retro_Causality

9 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

do we have any inclination, rumor etc. of what this update is?

hope Michael returns

41227580-B6-BB-4-A90-B5-F1-A1-AB733-CA26

On 11/27/2023 at 10:23 AM, Aquamaniac said:

Propably. But if next week is Cayo Perico related and the week after maybe Tuners than it likely were "neo-heist" month and Doomsday week propably had no meaning too?

At this point UFO blueprint still is strongest hint, right?

Tbh I can’t see them doing Cayo week, will probably be 5X money on caches on Cayo and no bonus money on Cayo heist itself, they hate Cayo after all the nerfs! Really wouldn’t expect Cayo week at all.

Edited by Jay337

1 hour ago, CommanderBlack said:

Agree, so a big place and all the possibilities they can do, even adversary modes in the plaza would be cool like slasher, every bullet counts and maybe a survival too

Who really wants adversary modes that pay next to nothing and get boring after a week though? Genuine question. 

• Bruh 1

This is NOT an hint or something much related but there was a interesting movie about aliens and Los Santos 2020 own timeline
img%5D

• Conspiracy! 2

41 minutes ago, Jay337 said:

Tbh I can’t see them doing Cayo week, will probably be 5X money on caches on Cayo and no bonus money on Cayo heist itself, they hate Cayo after all the nerfs! Really wouldn’t expect Cayo week at all.

Cayo's week is about the panther statue, that's all.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

This is NOT an hint or something much related but there was a interesting movie about aliens and Los Santos 2020 own timeline
img%5D

So the plot thickens eh?

6 minutes ago, MekhiSkyline said:

So the plot thickens eh?

Would be funny if this poster/movie was somehow reminded by character like "so maybe our little imaginations weren't so far from the truth"  kinda dialogue said by someone, could be Michael, Omega or Lester? :conspiracy: 👽 

Edited by Barrtek

8 hours ago, Max96 said:

Aight, the Winter DLC - The Contract, Part 2.

Michael works on new movie but Cris Formage returns and threatens Michael, promises to end his career. We gotta deal with Epsilonists, destroy their business (they were doing something illegal in Drug Wars) then we fight Cris in finale. Michael releases his new movie, we can watch it in cinemas (at least we'll visit them again), then we can visit Michael at the studio to try weed we stole from Epsilosists, that's how Short Trips 2 start.

:kekw:

Who would be the second guy in Short Trips, though? Imagine playing as Jimmy :kekw: 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, chnlk said:

Who would be the second guy in Short Trips, though? Imagine playing as Jimmy :kekw: 

Better Tracey :bonk: no horny intended 

CommanderBlack
1 hour ago, chnlk said:

What if the host is Jimmy and the other players stay the same.

Edited by CommanderBlack

10 hours ago, Tez2 said:

Frankly, it would be odd to see Michael go from the family man we knew to "Aliens. They exist" type of conspiracy theorist. So I am curious what part would he play if he is involved.

Given the absolute variety of ideas floating around right now. I'm gonna sit in the comfy middle that;

IF the whole reworked Zancudo/Chilliad Mystery is coming to a head this update

AND it's Ned Luke's grand return as Michael

THEN maybe it'll be a short surprise Epilogue like Short Trips was. Because that was never marketed prior to The Contract's release - R* left that for us to find out that; "holy sh*t, there's a second storyline where you play as not just Franklin, but Lamar in Online."

Then again, given the overarcing Soda Challenge is coming to an end this week, plus being 2 weeks away from the update, surely we'll get the first tease on this Thursday/Friday... then again, Friday is December 1st. R* could just drop the VI trailer and say "see ya on Monday, bitches."

CommanderBlack

Would be surreal if we get Information about the next update this thursday and on Friday the GTA VI trailer

• Like 2
  • YEE 1

38 minutes ago, CommanderBlack said:

Would be surreal if we get Information about the next update this thursday and on Friday the GTA VI trailer

That would be amazing but lets just keep our expectations in check for now lol.

2 hours ago, Max96 said:

Cayo's week is about the panther statue, that's all.

Panther that you can only get once? Ouch, tbh they probably wouldn’t even fetch back the panther 

Edited by Jay337

Jimmy in "Short Trips"? im not sure about it.. well he kinda had good synergy with Michael durning Meltdown mission as super stealth agent, oh wait...
img%5D

• KEKW 6

7 hours ago, chnlk said:

6 hours ago, Crateman said:

Better Tracey :bonk: no horny intended 

6 hours ago, CommanderBlack said:

What if the host is Jimmy and the other players stay the same.

4 hours ago, Barrtek said:

Jimmy in "Short Trips"? im not sure about it.. well he kinda had good synergy with Michael durning Meltdown mission as super stealth agent, oh wait...
img%5D

If they were to incorporate the Short Trip missions again but this time in a Michael DLC, what if they did one with Amanda, one with Tracey and one with Jimmy?

Because remember in story mode there were three optional missions in which you could help all of them with something (The Good Husband - help Amanda when she’s getting arrested for shoplifting, Doting Dad - help Tracey deal with a stalker, Parenting 101 - Rescue Jimmy from getting kidnapped by someone he trolled online). There were three Short Trips missions in The Contract, so if they also did three in a potential Michael DLC, it would add up. Thoughts?

Besides, you could already play as all three

of them in Director Mode, so they’re technically already playable characters.