GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

rollschuh2282
2 hours ago, DM_Tony said:

Since we got a new type of vehicle with the previous Heist Challenge which was returning from GTA SA. Perhaps we will get something similar this year with the return of the Hovercraft?

well....hovercraft is back in VI.
so they would have the model already.

and can just backport it
but honestly doubt that it will ever come to GTAO.

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

a brand new collectible, the dead drop packages, those involve packages that have valuable loot inside of them, this loot can then be stored in your house basement and sold to a buyer. Those packages can either be found in random bank truck events or around the city in secure locations.

The thing with collectibles is that Rockstar never linked them with businesses. You just collect them from spots around the map for money and RP. And maybe some clothing unlocks.

IsekaiExpress
31 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

I've been an advocate for a naval DLC for years. We can have a new port/dock for our boats to store and customize them in. We can have underwater bases/houses etc. Some people may argue that a naval DLC would be quite boring but i can prove them wrong. 

A purchaseable oil drilling rig would be perfect for a boat storage AND serve the big money/oil business/passive income theme. A underwater base would be a nice alternative to bunker and offer missions as well as adversary mode scenery.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mexicola9302 said:

@Homelander Please don't use black font color, some ppl use the "nightshift" theme of the forum. I had to mark the complete text to be able to read it.

that's me whenever @Tez2 uses orange text to highlight important information :kekw:

image.png

RoadbreakerGTA
1 hour ago, Valiant ENT CEO said:

I hope that our next property available to purchase is an oil rig. Would they need a new website for that or just put it as a banner atop Warstock's site?

I've been wanting an Oil Rig in the game for months since The Criminal Enterprises dropped, that and a Cruise Ship tbh

54 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

well....hovercraft is back in VI.
so they would have the model already.

and can just backport it
but honestly doubt that it will ever come to GTAO.

Technically not really a hovercraft, but I think there's another word for it somewhere for those vehicles tbh

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Technically not really a hovercraft, but I think there's another word for it somewhere for those vehicles tbh

Yeah, that was an airboat in VI.

Edited by Zapper

Thomas The Dank Engine

If we end up getting a Hovercraft then Rockstar can't name it the Vortex because that's already tied to the motorcycle. Nagasaki wave?

• Like 2

A hovercraft would be nice, but considering how the game doesn't really utilize its enormous swamp area that is the Zancudo Swamp, I fail to see the point in adding one.

Maybe for vehicle variety? Well I guess 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Last year we got news about the dlc the contract on a wednesday, maybe we can get something tomorrow...

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

19 minutes ago, Zapper said:

Yeah, that was an airboat in VI.

Source? nobody, and I mean NO ONE has seen anything from the next game.

:prismkek:

• Bruh 1
  • KEKW 2

24 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

If we end up getting a Hovercraft then Rockstar can't name it the Vortex because that's already tied to the motorcycle. Nagasaki wave?

How about "Vortox" :kekw:

The "o" is for Ocean :harrumph:

Edited by Crateman

1 hour ago, WildBrick142 said:

that's me whenever @Tez2 uses orange text to highlight important information :kekw:

image.png

My friend, that's a really weird color combination for reading texts. 

7 minutes ago, El Cavilldo said:

My friend, that's a really weird color combination for reading texts. 

Dark Mode users be like: 

my-eyes-burning-eyes.gif

btw, still good for highlights

• KEKW 3

4 hours ago, Mexicola9302 said:

It is based on both, but more on the 360.

From the wikipage:

"The Turismo in Grand Theft Auto IV is based heavily on the Ferrari 360, and to a lesser extent, the Ferrari F430. The front fascia also heavily resembles the McLaren 12C, although the resemblance is coincidental. The rims resemble the three-piece OZ Racing Superleggera rims."

fair enough, though that wiki is notoriously wrong about vehicle influence, and they don't elaborate on why it's mainly the 360, to me it looks closer to the 430, and again, the game released not long after the 360 was retired and the 430 came out

47 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

If we end up getting a Hovercraft

Personally i'd rather they give a vehicle id get some use out of, like when they gave the weevil  for free.
Not another vehicle that will end up collecting dust in a garage because the sole reason for ever owning one was because it was given for free Like the Veto. I drove it for like 10 and half minutes after getting it and that was it. Even when it comes to cruising i couldnt find something for it and i also dont see what an hovercraft would bring me in that regard past the 10mins of novelty.

Edited by CUTS3R
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

We know R* likes to remake cut single player content into GTA online, so could we one day see a remade version of “the sharmoota job” ? Considering we already have an interior for Martins house and with the introduction of the rivalry between el rubio and the madrazos this could potentially be very interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

I'll bet 1 of my 2 cents on Wednesday for an announcement trailer and the other cent on Thursday.

VetoClassicFan456
1 minute ago, Coffee_Man said:

I'll bet 1 of my 2 cents on Wednesday for an announcement trailer and the other cent on Thursday.

3 cents we're getting it on Friday

I had the wildest dream about this update lol

Supposedly it was meant to be like a two part update spread out over two days with an appearance by someone we'd never imagine. I asked the person in my dream what are the chances of Michael coming to GTAO and they wouldn't say anything 🤧 

Earlier today I was also thinking Trevor could make an appearance since Tez said on Twitter that someone we previously worked with in GTAO would be returning and I don’t see it being Ron 🙄

• Conspiracy! 2

Steven ogg is everyday making clear that he is an actor and he just played as a cartoon as Trevor, literally taking peoples money and ranting about he is more than Trevor, and people here still thinks we Will be part of the dlc :prismkek:

What Rockstar really should do is making him appear and we kill him in the first cutscene of the dlc, question solved.

27 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

4 cents for this week 

I ran out of change to vote for disappointement.

• Bruh 1

3 minutes ago, Crateman said:

Steven ogg is everyday making clear that he is an actor and he just played as a cartoon as Trevor, literally taking peoples money and ranting about he is more than Trevor, and people here still thinks we Will be part of the dlc :prismkek:

What Rockstar really should do is making him appear and we kill him in the first cutscene of the dlc, question solved.

While i wouldn't want anyone from story trio to die, it would be interesting if there was a mission where we just kill him, they could reuse some of his raging lines like when he appeared in series a heist all disrespectful only for our character to put a bullet in him or something like simple mission go to objective and eliminate like killing Avery in LCS or he could have bigger pull of health so it would be tougher firefight but objective would remain the same. Maybe Chef as ex associate is concerned that he started talking about their previous crimes so he pays you to kill him, maybe with mini heist type of missions only to find out in finale Trevor is behind some kind of conspiracy that is ruining our businesses, going against our interests, etc. But i think they will just continue to mention him as part of easter egg or completely ignore him, i doubt original voice actor will ever reprise his role as Trevor, that's for sure.

user posted image

I mean, it's safer to bet on next week, since that's when the DLC is supposed to be released eitherway, unless they are going to release the trailer afterwards :sadkek:

• KEKW 1

8 minutes ago, ACR said:

While i wouldn't want anyone from story trio to die, it would be interesting if there was a mission where we just kill him, they could reuse some of his raging lines like when he appeared in series a heist all disrespectful only for our character to put a bullet in him or something like simple mission go to objective and eliminate like killing Avery in LCS or he could have bigger pull of health so it would be tougher firefight but objective would remain the same. Maybe Chef as ex associate is concerned that he started talking about their previous crimes so he pays you to kill him, maybe with mini heist type of missions only to find out in finale Trevor is behind some kind of conspiracy that is ruining our businesses, going against our interests, etc. But i think they will just continue to mention him as part of easter egg or completely ignore him, i doubt original voice actor will ever reprise his role as Trevor, that's for sure.

I would not kill him in storymode, i choose to save the trío, but in online idgaf, as You Say could be part of the plot of the dlc, plus he is being an annoying person in real life plus he does not want to be involved with Trevor in any shape or form, Even when he gets paid to do so...

• Like 2

RoadbreakerGTA
1 hour ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

True, but who knows tbh 

1 hour ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Source? nobody, and I mean NO ONE has seen anything from the next game.

:prismkek:

Have you've been loving under a rock when GTA6 got leaked?

• KEKW 1
  • KekCringe 1

Just now, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Have you've been loving under a rock when GTA6 got leaked?

Wait...what?