GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

Hopefully E&E is coming in December to PC...i really hope, i have been grinding So much money, i need some good stuff to spend on it :sadkek:...finally Made it to 1 B:rol:

Imagine all the Realistic Steak ™️🥩 i could Buy...

Spoiler

52321465cf092ed1833bf215944b11cb.jpg

792613a90e0fa1b386e833577840847a.jpg

Edited by Crateman

RoadbreakerGTA
3 hours ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

If the IFruit app gets baked into Online, might it finally be the time for the most anticipated licence plate ever to have been teased? 

Hide contents

dbzau5ersin71.jpg

:prismkek:

Ah yes, the piss yellow license plate

• KEKW 3

Thomas The Dank Engine

With Rockstar continuing the trend of releasing cut Beta weapons, I personally think there will be a big possibility of 2 or even 3 new weapons being added in the DLC especially if it's a big one like most of the December DLC's. I was quite surprised to see 2 new weapons in the last DLC. Maybe I can finally shut up about the Assault Sniper and the Programmable AR then...

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

arisfelbonilla

because people think rockstar is in the game awards OR another IF THEY HAVE NEVER REVEALED A GAME
They haven't participated in centuries and prefer to do it their way

RoadbreakerGTA
17 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

With Rockstar continuing the trend of releasing cut Beta weapons, I personally think there will be a big possibility of 2 or even 3 new weapons being added in the DLC especially if it's a big one like most of the December DLC's. I was quite surprised to see 2 new weapons in the last DLC. Maybe I can finally shut up about the Assault Sniper and the Programmable AR then...

Yeah, I hope they add all the remaining beta weapons at some point, obviously they probably get redesigned in some way, also love some more GTA4 + Expansions weapons return like the Advance Sniper, Pistol .44, Automatic 9mm and so on, also give then MK2 variants as well

• Like 4

RoadbreakerGTA

I also love to see the Automatic Shotgun (AA-12) from BoGT and the Combat Sniper back as well

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IsekaiExpress said:

I speculate we'll see Pfister Comet Classic this winter.
f12b0b-IMG_0296.JPG

d86892669911c6c57a6eec5b9ac03a43.jpg

R* pls

• Bruh 1
  • KekCringe 1

RoadbreakerGTA
11 minutes ago, Rvfae said:

d86892669911c6c57a6eec5b9ac03a43.jpg

R* pls

I love any classic Porsches tbh, 914, 944, 968, 550, 356 and so on

Edited by RoadbreakerGTA

We have like 10 different Porsches and still not 1 of them is like the gta IV variant 

15 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

We have like 10 different Porsches and still not 1 of them is like the gta IV variant 

What do you mean? The OG GTA V Comet is the GTA IV Comet. Only difference is the addition of the side vents and the spoiler.

Thomas The Dank Engine

Also we need more Överflöd (Koenigsegg) vehicles. It would be cool to see the unique drivetrain of the Regera and the Gemera in action. Just pedal to the medal in one gear fully to an insane topspeed. Also the Jesko is long overdue.

• Like 2

enjoyingorc6742

if it is INDEED a movie DLC, we are still missing a 1960s Caddy Hearse, maybe even a Phantom Classic based on the cab of the Cerberus. also, a CJ5/CJ7, YJ, TJ, or a JL would be VERY welcomed.

Thomas The Dank Engine
50 minutes ago, Saiyam said:

I'd love to see Kriss-Vector in the game.. it’s been quite some time since they added a new SMG into the game!

YES! I am a huge lover of the Gen1/Gen2 Kriss Vector. An extremely high RoF (1200 RPM) with low damage would be interesting to see in PvE and PvP

• Like 1

Thomas The Dank Engine
Just now, lngtrw said:

Hopefully, we'll get an aircraft of some sort 

B2 Stealth bomber when. 

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

32 minutes ago, Pizzahut said:

What do you mean? The OG GTA V Comet is the GTA IV Comet. Only difference is the addition of the side vents and the spoiler.

The one in V is still the 08’ one? Could’ve swore it’s different. The default one in V is so ugly

enjoyingorc6742
1 minute ago, REVENGE777 said:

The one in V is still the 08’ one? Could’ve swore it’s different. The default one in V is so ugly

the one in V has a spoiler and a wider body kit you can not remove. same goes with the Feltzer with a body kit you CAN NOT REMVOE

4 minutes ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

the one in V has a spoiler and a wider body kit you can not remove. same goes with the Feltzer with a body kit you CAN NOT REMVOE

Oh yeah I’m still so disappointed in the feltzer. They never went back and made a stock version 

• Like 1

Give me a spoilerless, Pibwasser-less Tyrus. A clean, stock feltzer. A non-widebody Streiter. A normal Comet Classic. A Jugular without bolt-on fenders. A stock Omnis. So many cars have been ruined by forced modification parts.

Here's hoping GTA 6 will do away with all the annoying non-removeable mods.

1 hour ago, REVENGE777 said:

🤔

16 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

🤔

Grand Theft Auto IV

2CplKu1.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V

yU1Ny2G.png

Literally the exact same car, how do you ask for the IV one, then say the default one in V, which is the same IV one, is so ugly?

I am confusion.

The more I hear about the next DLC the more disinterested I am in it, which is kind of a first for me, the Winter DLCs were always pretty good, I even liked Arena Wars despite it being subpar compared to the rest of them, but it's looking like whatever's coming next will take the spot.

It might be because we still don't have anything meaningful or official about it, just some small details but so far it's not getting my attention that much, we'll see once they talk about it.

Come on Rockstar, prove me wrong, please 🥲

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

1 hour ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Yeah, I hope they add all the remaining beta weapons at some point, obviously they probably get redesigned in some way, also love some more GTA4 + Expansions weapons return like the Advance Sniper, Pistol .44, Automatic 9mm and so on, also give then MK2 variants as well

2 hours ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Weapon bros, yes….

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

As long as we can change stock wheel color and make our own plates this next update goodbye iFruit! I suspect they will as the app is completely useless as of tuners and crashes when you drive a car from that update or newer. 

Also PSA for those that don’t know but you can paint stock rims in-game:

1. Buy any wheel

2. paint it desired color

3. buy stock wheel

4. Leave Game/Switch to story mode

5. Reopen Online and wheels should be painted

note: this works on pc not sure about other platforms.

1 minute ago, AceNPC said:

As long as we can change stock wheel color and make our own plates this next update goodbye iFruit! I suspect they will as the app is completely useless as of tuners and crashes when you drive a car from that update or newer. 

Also PSA for those that don’t know but you can paint stock rims in-game:

1. Buy any wheel

2. paint it desired color

3. buy stock wheel

4. Leave Game/Switch to story mode

5. Reopen Online and wheels should be painted

note: this works on pc not sure about other platforms.

this doesn't work on other platforms, only on PC as far as I am aware.

5 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

🤔

🤔

Grand Theft Auto IV

2CplKu1.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V

yU1Ny2G.png

Literally the exact same car, how do you ask for the IV one, then say the default one in V, which is the same IV one, is so ugly?

I am confusion.

Something about it just looks off in a cartoony kinda way idk. The back looks bad and the spoiler really ruins it imo

32 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

🤔

🤔

Grand Theft Auto IV

Spoiler

2CplKu1.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V

yU1Ny2G.png

I am confusion.

It's more in subtle aspects. The Comet in IV is more of a base level 911 with the one in GTA V being more based on the 911 GT2.

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1