GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

RoadbreakerGTA
39 minutes ago, ghostsoap01 said:

Not to derail the topic, but they absolutely NEED to include a stock Comet Classic, an e46 M3 Sentinel, and a non-widebody Streiter wagon.

As well as Stock variants of the Imperator, 380ZR, Cerberus, Brusier (Glendale Stretch), Sasquash (Rat Truck Classic), Brutus, Omnis, Flash GT and so on, also Super Drop Diamond and so forth

4 hours ago, ACR said:

My final reaction about possible juggalo centered update:

art-the-clown-terrifier.gif

If we thought the plague of wannabe edgelords who think wearing skull face paint is the most threatening thing imaginable associated with GTA Online was already bad... if this DLC heavily features juggalo's and depending on the writing it could trigger a tidal wave of 13 year olds entering their rebellious phase making the mistake of thinking the most clinically insane thing anyone can do is adorn clown face paint and preach nihilistic human psychology.

We'll be right back in 2008.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/bd22de1576fa2424b1b876be400200f2/tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

Edited by Zak Ras

2 hours ago, ghostsoap01 said:

Not to derail the topic, but they absolutely NEED to include a stock Comet Classic, an e46 M3 Sentinel, and a non-widebody Streiter wagon.

I didn't get it. What's the digression of wanting a Mercedes Benz four door sedan? Has ROCKSTAR clearly announced the DLC theme? Even if the announcement has been made, the past GTAOL updates will not only produce one style of vehicle.
You like your sports car, and I like my business car. Don't play autocracy in this game, amigo.

Edited by AngelEyes_

rollschuh2282
6 hours ago, Saiyam said:

How is one supposed to train chop for V SP now tho lol?

maybe they will take the lazy way and just force him permanently to "fully trained/happy"
but then there is the question of how to change the collar...i don´t believe it...but imagine R* updates the prompts when going up to him like when tell him to do tricks, but now there is a extra one to switch the color of the collar.
doesn´t sound thaat difficult to do.

but you never know

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Realistic Steak! 1

VitoCorleone1992
On 12/4/2022 at 3:38 AM, rollschuh2282 said:

maybe they will take the lazy way and just force him permanently to "fully trained/happy"
but then there is the question of how to change the collar...i don´t believe it...but imagine R* updates the prompts when going up to him like when tell him to do tricks, but now there is a extra one to switch the color of the collar.
doesn´t sound thaat difficult to do.

but you never know

To be honest, have to depend on a freaking app to do plates or make your dog happy is quite obsolete. No to mention, who plays GTA V SP today? A small percentage i might say, i know people that never touched SP and only wanted GTA Online, that's why they bought "GTA V".

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • Like 1
  • excuseme 1

rollschuh2282
4 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

No to mention, who plays GTA V SP today? A small percentage i might say, i know people that never touched SP and only wanted GTA Online, that's why they brought "GTA V".

i mean R* still implements stuff that rely on SP.

like when they added the peyote plants.

they added a check and stat specifically for if you completed the mission "chop" in SP on that account.

and only if you did, you can become chop when eating the peyote in Franklin´s backyard.

Spoiler

/// PURPOSE: Call this when the player completes the "Franklin 0 - Chop" mission in Single Player
///                This will be checked in Multiplayer (using GET_PROFILE_SETTING(SP_CHOP_MISSION_COMPLETE) ) to decide whether the player can transform into Chop when they eat the peyote plant in Franklin's yard.
NATIVE PROC SET_PROFILE_SETTING_SP_CHOP_MISSION_COMPLETE() = "0x909f07ee95db559d"

so they definitely haven´t forgotten and still care about SP

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

1 hour ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

dog happy

it never worked for me lol, even in 2015

I just wonder if the next dlc's cars will still have background updates to have them added

2 hours ago, rollschuh2282 said:

i mean R* still implements stuff that rely on SP.

like when they added the peyote plants.

they added a check and stat specifically for if you completed the mission "chop" in SP on that account.

and only if you did, you can become chop when eating the peyote in Franklin´s backyard.

Reveal hidden contents

/// PURPOSE: Call this when the player completes the "Franklin 0 - Chop" mission in Single Player
///                This will be checked in Multiplayer (using GET_PROFILE_SETTING(SP_CHOP_MISSION_COMPLETE) ) to decide whether the player can transform into Chop when they eat the peyote plant in Franklin's yard.
NATIVE PROC SET_PROFILE_SETTING_SP_CHOP_MISSION_COMPLETE() = "0x909f07ee95db559d"

so they definitely haven´t forgotten and still care about SP

Out of curiosity... how does this work for people who never played the Story Mode or indeed only have the Online-only version of the game? 
I'm going to guess the answer is obvious, "oh those players just won't ever transform into Chop after consuming Franklin's Peyote Plant" - but then again if that's a permanent thing, it almost feels like 'part of the game is inaccessible' (remembering this is just one example) because of something that we might not even be able to control. 

13 hours ago, Xilurm said:

Unfortunately it crashes, been doing that for a couple of years now. Something to do with the last few vehicles you used in-game. I did manage to use it to make my own plate numbers, but never got to train chop.

Yeah, it did crash after Tuners DLC because Tuners cars weren't added to iFruit's database. You had to drive any 10 of your vehicles released before Tuners DLC. It has been patched tho.

Edited by Max96

Does anybody remember this garage leak? I wonder if we’ll ever get it because this looks really cool. I love the layout. 

The garage

18 minutes ago, Erased said:

Does anybody remember this garage leak? I wonder if we’ll ever get it because this looks really cool. I love the layout. 

The garage

Dude this is from 2014. It was planned for the High Life Update. Safe to assume it will never return or at least chances for it to return are really small..

Edited by MGgames100

rollschuh2282
30 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

Out of curiosity... how does this work for people who never played the Story Mode or indeed only have the Online-only version of the game? 
I'm going to guess the answer is obvious, "oh those players just won't ever transform into Chop after consuming Franklin's Peyote Plant" - but then again if that's a permanent thing, it almost feels like 'part of the game is inaccessible' (remembering this is just one example) because of something that we might not even be able to control. 

well...they won´t transform into chop.

and it´s not permanent.
those people just need to play the chop mission and it will be set to true.

and tbh i don´t really count it as something major.

those players still can become a rottweiler.

and if they get lucky even a black one.

just not exactly chop

i think of it as a "reward" for playing SP

Edited by rollschuh2282

Thomas The Dank Engine

I really hope the new Dax warehouse is another passive income like the bunker or nightclub. Those businesses are an amazing way to play the game regularly and earn money on the side while only attending the stocks every once and a while. Selling the stock isn't a problem since i like the player bonuses if you sell in a full lobby. 

Maybe we get Dax in our phone similar to Yohan to keep track of the stocks in the business.

• Like 3
  • Realistic Steak! 1

15 minutes ago, IronLynx said:

What do you think about price  warehouse?

Probably around the same like other properties. 4-5 different locations or something, a base price and upgrades.

• Like 1

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

Thomas The Dank Engine
7 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Probably around the same like other properties. 4-5 different locations or something, a base price and upgrades.

Probably be this. Possible upgrades for a faster/better product, better security, garage space etc.

10 hours ago, ACR said:

Edit: well i'm out of loop with current events related to gaming, seeing it's on friday 9th, i would give it 80%.

Yea, perhaps I should have said that TGA falls next Thursday.

Rockstar has never debuted trailers at any sort of gaming event for years now, they do it at their own time. 

Anyway, I'm hoping for some new muscle cars... would certainly fit the supposed theme of this update.

Edited by Rvfae

13 hours ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

I wish they bring back those plates from those dlcs and make it available for everyone, why make it exclusive for people who by this time probably no longer play GTA5 or Online at this point and it's been so long since this or the last time they done these, I don't care how much they cost as long as we finally get new license plates that's available for all cars after 9 years of GTA5 and Online that's not a Benny's car, so yeah

When modders (the good kind) provide good and faster content then Rockstar, that's telling you something there, but Rockstar's still good don't get me wrong, but something about the lore friendly mods sits right to me, lol

Are those plates even exclusive? Some names like AVIATOR are unavailable in  ifruit but are the plates themselves different?

1 hour ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

I really hope the new Dax warehouse is another passive income like the bunker or nightclub. Those businesses are an amazing way to play the game regularly and earn money on the side while only attending the stocks every once and a while. Selling the stock isn't a problem since i like the player bonuses if you sell in a full lobby. 

Maybe we get Dax in our phone similar to Yohan to keep track of the stocks in the business.

I think the acid lab will be the passive income business, meanwhile the warehouse may have something similar to how the auto-shop contracts work considering we know theres gonna be missions assigned to it. 

• Like 1

PisswasserEnjoyer

So is it possible that we get that "reward" vehicle for the heists this week and the DLC the week after that?

14 minutes ago, PisswasserEnjoyer said:

So is it possible that we get that "reward" vehicle for the heists this week and the DLC the week after that?

Nah, the car will be given to us with the DLC.

UPD: the vehicle, cuz it can be anything.

Edited by Max96
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Surely hope so, I now do all my businesses on a chill schedule and when I just sold my coke I can pick up the cash in my nightclub for example.

I dont fly (except when its forced, for a selling mission for example) and it takes more time to get from A to B but it doesnt matter, going slow is fine because it gives the businesses time to fill up before arriving.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Max96 said:

Nah, the car will be given to us with the DLC.

Yeah why should they release a small patch, just to release that one vehicle. I mean they can't just release it with a tuneable, else we would already know what the vehicle is. Yes it will be released together with the new DLC.

GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)

2 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Yeah why should they release a small patch, just to release that one vehicle. I mean they can't just release it with a tuneable, else we would already know what the vehicle is. Yes it will be released together with the new DLC.

Exactly. They've written that the vehicle will appear later in GTA Online. Same happened to Veto Classic before.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Max96 said:

Tuners cars weren't added to iFruit's database. You had to drive any 10 of your vehicles released before Tuners DLC. It has been patched tho.

oddly enough, I did manage to get tuners to show up back when the dlc were new (by accident)

and the contract and Crim ent also had BG updates on the app for the day 1 cars

as for whether it'll receive new updates?

Only time will tell.

maybe they're pulling it offline to do some more serious fixes?

1 hour ago, meterano7 said:

AVIATOR are unavailable in  ifruit but are the plates themselves different

oddly enough, some NPC cars with custom plates use l33t instead of normal alphabets...

POWER TRIPPING STAFF
9 hours ago, Zak Ras said:

If we thought the plague of wannabe edgelords who think wearing skull face paint is the most threatening thing imaginable associated with GTA Online was already bad... if this DLC heavily features juggalo's and depending on the writing it could trigger a tidal wave of 13 year olds entering their rebellious phase making the mistake of thinking the most clinically insane thing anyone can do is adorn clown face paint and preach nihilistic human psychology.

We'll be right back in 2008.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/bd22de1576fa2424b1b876be400200f2/tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

Honestly i would take that Juggalo crap all day over ANY of these zoomer craps from nowadays... Imagine having tik-tokers or k-poppers or mumble rappers as a major gang featured in an update

Spoiler

Pls take me back to 2008 Rockstar

Spoiler

Spoiler
...the future is way too lame and goofy

Edited by Compton Menace
  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2

11 minutes ago, Compton Menace said:

Honestly i would take that Juggalo crap all day over ANY of these zoomer craps from nowadays... Imagine having tik-tokers or k-poppers or mumble rappers as a major gang featured in an update

Reveal hidden contents

Pls take me back to 2008 Rockstar

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents
...the future is way too lame and goofy

There always is a slider to turn off the music ingame in the menu, but you can't turn off seeing these ICP clowns.

Edit: But sadly that slider doesn't work in some cases while playing the Agency DLC Dr. Dre missions. Sucks being forced to listen to that garbage.

Edited by Mexicola9302