GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

I just realized the suspected release date is right in the middle of finals week, yaaay..., oh well, at least a week later I'm free for a month 😄

3 hours ago, ambi3nt said:

Doesn't he do those paid Trevor cameos on his own though?

He did, but I would guess he burnt himself out.

3 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

That's absolutely fair, the recent controversies came from him accepting a 100+ dollar Cameo request (he has a profile for that) to say something as Trevor, and instead just complain about how he doesn't wanna be Trevor anymore and how it's just a "cartoon". Any sane person would just refuse that request, not take the payment, and tell the requester he doesn't do Trevor stuff anymore.

That would have settled it, and not make the actor look like an absolute arse.

Not defending it, but someone asks him to act like Trevor, he does exactly what Trevor would do, and now he's the bad guy? Not defending him taking the money, but that's pretty f*cking meta no?

It also does not change my point, eventually the guy would get burnt out and that's how he says no more, by getting people to dislike him. If it gets people to stop asking then more power to him, for his mental health.

iFruit is dead, long live iFruit. I assume in response to the upcoming DLC, hopefully they finally let us make licence plates in-game.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Making new plates in game would be great, but imagine being able to change stock wheel color in game 🤤

Non Funkable Token
10 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

iFruit is dead, long live iFruit. I assume in response to the upcoming DLC, hopefully they finally let us buy licence plates in-game.

Nice. Throw that piece of code to the open sea and let us do the stuff ingame.

8 minutes ago, Cyoctane said:

Making new plates in game would be great, but imagine being able to change stock wheel color in game 🤤

Buy rims, paint, change to stock, find new session?

Although it's ridiculous how we still have to jump through such hoops despite employing several auto mechanics

MrThankUvryMuch
13 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

iFruit is dead, long live iFruit. I assume in response to the upcoming DLC, hopefully they finally let us buy licence plates in-game.

wow. I hope they took it down for good, truthfully. It got more and more broken as updates came out, it was basically unusable these past few months. Sure Android users can still grab APKs online but that won't guarantee it'll work.

People only *really* cared about the stock wheel color glitch and custom license plates with it though. Hopefully we see them add those natively ingame with the DLC

GTA Hurricane

If the next update is about expanding further on biker businesses then I hope they'll let us upgrade our sale vehicles, just like with the CEO cargo warehouse sale vehicles. Upgrades could include extra speed/acceleration, extra armor, bulletproof tires, missile lock-on jammer, etc.

But even speed/acceleration upgrades might not be enough to make the Post Op vans worth doing, unless the speed increase is massive.

MrThankUvryMuch
Just now, fsbkgb said:

Buy rims, paint, change to stock, find new session?

Although it's ridiculous how we still have to jump through such hoops despite employing several auto mechanics

You're on PC I assume. PC saves differently than console, doesn't work on console unless something changed with E&E I'm unaware of

16 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

iFruit is dead, long live iFruit. I assume in response to the upcoming DLC, hopefully they finally let us make licence plates in-game.

Rest In Pepperoni [*]

image.png

2 minutes ago, MrThankUvryMuch said:

wow. I hope they took it down for good, truthfully.

That seems to be the case in my own experience and seeing replies on that tweet. If you had the app installed you can still use it, and you can likely still download it from your app library somewhere, but it can no longer be found on App Stores if you search, and it'll just throw you an error if you try to visit it directly. Seems to be totes ded.

image.png

17 minutes ago, Cyoctane said:

Hmm... i wonder what kind of DLC would let us have these new car customization options in the game... Something that would be about modifying cars as it core theme, something that would let us have out own auto shop maybe? Something called tuners maybe ?

Nah... someone said they would never do a part 2 for anything, must be right i read it on the interwebz after all.
😉

Edited by CUTS3R
  • Like 1

can confirm, my phone has it installed and it still works perfectly and i can even access the play store page for it, but on my other phone (where it never worked) there's no store page when searching for it

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

If you had the app installed you can still use it

Unfortunately it crashes, been doing that for a couple of years now. Something to do with the last few vehicles you used in-game. I did manage to use it to make my own plate numbers, but never got to train chop.

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1

1 minute ago, ambi3nt said:

Hmm it's page still opens up though https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.ifruit&hl=en_US&gl=US Won't try to uninstall ifruit from my phone, but it works as well (just added extra plate).

If you're logged onto Google, it will open, but if you try to install it, it'll say not available. If I go incognito (meaning logged out), it throws a 404. If you don't have it installed you won't find it on the Play Store anymore either.

image.png

Maybe they will just expand and enhance the iFruit app, so people on current gen (and hopefully pc with E&E eventually) can do some more stuff with it.

It certainly is a bit suspicious in (possible) dlc month.

4 minutes ago, ambi3nt said:

Well sh*t I guess time to fill any empty slots for plates before they make this GTA+ exclusive.

I didn't even think of them doing that but now it sounds like its the most obvious one...

Dammit.:modkek:

Edited by CUTS3R

RoadbreakerGTA
31 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

An end of an era i guess, I used to love using that, it was quite expensive customising your cars from the app if you are a low player, but hope some of the features move forward to Online or an IFruit App 2.0 maybe, who knows tbh

Me who still have the iFruit App on phone

Okay, I've tried the App and it shuts off as soon as you load in, R.I.P IFruit App 2013-2022

Better hope your ifruit installs don't break lol

ifruit mods for cars just got a lot more valuable lol

Edited by needforsuv

10 minutes ago, Schuimpruim said:

Maybe they will just expand and enhance the iFruit app, so people on current gen (and hopefully pc with E&E eventually) can do some more stuff with it.

It certainly is a bit suspicious in (possible) dlc month.

I think they'll just do away with the app, all of the things in the app honestly should just be possible to do in-game. Even in 2013 it was already a bit weird, it was just a fad done by many developers due to the rise of smartphones. :p 

I'd agree it's related to the DLC.

image.png

Any update could be a really good update if it finally brings me a 2 stroke Sanchez. Getting the Shinobi and Reever have given me hope for more bikes at some point. I say Sanchez but they could call it whatever as long as it has a proper 2 stroke engine sound.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I think they'll just do away with the app, all of the things in the app honestly should just be possible to do in-game. Even in 2013 it was already a bit weird, it was just a fad done by many developers due to the rise of smartphones. :p 

Or that intern finally got his diploma and decided to delete his project :prismkek:

In any case, Rockstar works in mysterious ways.

10 minutes ago, Xilurm said:

Unfortunately it crashes, been doing that for a couple of years now. Something to do with the last few vehicles you used in-game. I did manage to use it to make my own plate numbers, but never got to train chop.

for some reason it crashes on newer devices (dunno the exact version, all i know is my phone from 2016 never had an issue while the phone i got last year crashes the app on startup,) and/or when r* takes their time to push the background updates with new vehicle support to the app. i've never had an issue no matter what my recent vehicles were.

5 minutes ago, ambi3nt said:

Well sh*t I guess time to fill any empty slots for plates before they make this GTA+ exclusive.

as greedy as r* can be, there's not a chance they would do that. removing free features to then put them behind a paywall would not be a good idea. at most i can see them making plate changes free for gta+ members while everyone else pays the usual 100k

• Like 3

Since they re finally doing some changes to the plate system, please, I beg you:

8tYt62F.png

Edited by MGgames100

8 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Maybe the reality of it is that the coming DLC wont have the size the winter ones usually have, and instead will be like the previous one (i forgot what its called). Fairly small in term of content but a decent amount of vehicles and the bulk of the update being qol changes/features. Like for example adding the instant travel to taxis and what not.

Edited by CUTS3R

2 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

Since they re finally doing some changes to the plate system, please, I beg you:

8tYt62F.png

i hope r* does a treasure hunt like for rdrii except that the reward is that vice city plate for both gtao and gta6