GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

14 minutes ago, Grinch of Los Santos said:

Well, I'm not dead. 

Anything interesting in the speculation department? 

I've been way out of everything for a very long time, the pieces are coming back together. :)

Nope, not really. Juggalos, “returning character”, and “acid lab” are about all we have to go on lol…

Best to keep your expectations to a minimum and just count on getting some cars and a thing to do and maybe some new side activities. Hopefully a weapon or five too.

Grinch of Los Santos
3 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

Nope, not really. Juggalos, “returning character”, and “acid lab” are about all we have to go on lol…

Best to keep your expectations to a minimum and just count on getting some cars and a thing to do and maybe some new side activities. Hopefully a weapon or five too.

That's boring old crab from Rockstar I guess. Is it even worth playing anymore? 

New cars? meh, guns? meh, rehash and reuse of old content? meh. 

In my own opinion, R* needs a real revamp with fresh ideas for DLC's. Maybe actually take fanbase requests for a change. 

2 minutes ago, Grinch of Los Santos said:

In my own opinion, R* needs a real revamp with fresh ideas for DLC's. Maybe actually take fanbase requests for a change. 

When’s the last time you played? Tuners, the Contract DLC and Criminal Enterprises all had some good stuff. CE added a bunch of new things to do to already existing businesses.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Grinch of Los Santos said:

I agree 
It was certainly squeezed almost to the max, but maybe something cool can still be done

Grinch of Los Santos
22 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

When’s the last time you played? Tuners, the Contract DLC and Criminal Enterprises all had some good stuff. CE added a bunch of new things to do to already existing businesses.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game with some great DLC's and changes to help make more money, however I think that the updates should be more frequent. I get there's plenty of things to do in the game, it's sadly getting more and more boring. Although that can be considered dramatic, it's the truth, the game is indefinitely boring and waiting 6 months for 1 DLC (which that last few haven't been that great) is just dry. My own suggestion is moving into a slightly different direction where the general consensus of a new DLC is brought forward by players. 

1 thing to note, drip feed should be terminated. 

• Like 3

Grinch of Los Santos
9 minutes ago, Luke_90 said:

I agree 
It was certainly squeezed almost to the max, but maybe something cool can still be done

They can certainly make those DLC's great, just wish they'd break away from the same old ideas and introduce something new and much more exciting.

58 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

Thinking about this again, 

''Returning Character'' - Let me guess, Lester? ''Hey want to rob a store for $20?'' ... I wouldn't be surprised. Unless it's Michael... which isn't surprising. 

''Acid Lab'' - All I can think of is another music studio piece of crab update .... unless, it's a retextured copy-paste Meth Lab for Acid ... maybe?

Will they finally do a cop car? :kekw: perhaps a gun belt to purchase?

I would love the ability to wear a holster and select which pistol it displays. They’d have to make some new animations but I think it would be a cool feature. Looks like they’re going that route with VI (only carrying a pistol and one long gun, hopefully we can access a deeper inventory from the trunk of your active vehicle or something, maybe a duffle?)

• Like 2

I mean, what Tez posted and what was in the leaks certainly isn't all of it (especially in the case of the latter as it was from the September breach). I still remember when the name 'Fixers' started floating around for The Contract and people thought it was gonna be some vehicle related thing or whatever, and in the end we got the Agencies and other cool (imo) things. We'll have to see what else this supposed juggalo-themed DLC brings once it's actually properly revealed.

Feel like there's potential for other things to happen in such a DLC, it's just that there'll be a connection to the Juggalo gang, maybe we'll be doing stuff for them, maybe it'll connect to one of the current GTAO story arcs, who knows. More curious to see also what types of cars we'll get, and if we'll get more radio station updates, or a new one, and what new types of missions, which do seem to be mentioned in the thing Tez posted...

Alternatively, it's something I've been talking about for a while, I personally fully expect the scope of these Winter DLC's to start decreasing a little as they get more and more ready to formally announce GTA VI. It doesn't mean DLC will be bad in future or whatever, just not necessarily gargantuan content releases. To me personally, more QoL changes and fixes to the GTAO experience as a whole, while tying up some loose ends with the story and getting some new content and missions instead of like 60 cars (exaggeration but you get what I mean) and completely new elaborate heists is also welcomed.

We could get some really funny vehicles and stuff out of a Juggalo themed DLC tbh :kekw: 

• Like 7

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Hopefully they expand more old content like in criminal enterprises, hangar (with more space for aircraft) new missions and maybe special crates like ceo crates,  Arena Wars with more ways to get AP points (new solo modes inside arena, vip jobs with arena vehicles), import/export they can add more missions and maybe more options like to sell in bulk (5 or more vehicles) maybe new vip jobs, and please Rockstar Open the Rockford Plaza :r*:

Edited by Crateman

Yall can’t tell me you wouldn’t want one of these bad boys:shillkek:

spacer.png 

• KEKW 1
  • KekCringe 1

RoadbreakerGTA

You know what, I want some proper house party mix music and not some cheap ass watered down mainstream version of it, like proper good underground music beats, like something from the 2022 Batman movie from the nightclub scene, like a late night Friday night beats you hear late at night on the radio or something like that, proper banger beats tbh

• Like 2

arisfelbonilla
1 hour ago, Grinch of Los Santos said:

however I think that the updates should be more frequent

online dlcs do not make an afternoon pal

3 hours ago, Luke_90 said:

I’d like to evidence these:

“and a returning character we worked with before.”

These are tidbits of what to expect. There's, of course, more within the next update.

where is michael

he needs to have his gta online dlc debut

or is he trying to go to tahiti

VitoCorleone1992
2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

We aren't seeing Trevor in a R* game ever again.

How tho? They never implied it'd be :kekw:

Maybe in Smuggler's Run DLC when Ron said Trevor "went Vinewood", was like saying Steven Ogg went Hollywood and don't care about GTA no more.

2 hours ago, lngtrw said:

Back in 2020, with the last Heist Challenge which was followed by Cayo Perico. Many of us started to think that they are going to release another one, hence the new Heist Challenge :sadkek:

Tbh, this looks to me a The Contract 2.0 ---> New building for story missions in heist style and that's it. The Agency is that kind of bussiness that are useless in terms of gameplay. You will not play the Dr Dre "heist" if there's no item to unlock, even more because those sufferable unskipable cutscenes, speacilly the ones in his studio and then when you reach 201 VIP missions there's no point in doing more cuz your property will nto generate more money than 20k per day. Well, we can say that Arcade bussiness itself is useless, cuz it's a self generating money bussiness that don't have missions to help to boost the profit, but still have some use like arcade games (although some pvp/co-op games would be a must).

2 hours ago, Zak Ras said:

Trivia to remember - we've never worked with Wade in GTA Online, and given Ogg's resistance to reprise the role of Trevor, combined with the idae of an Acid Lab - I think our primary In will in fact be Chef, who we've worked with both in the Series A Heist and the Lost Auto-Shop Contract. Chef to me seems the better fit over Ron - but I could be wrong.

What would be cool is with this Dax character, (even if it's another Danny Brown/Yung Ancestory self-parody scenario rather than an odd 1:1 cameo like Moodymann was in Tuners) if Rockstar finally solve the problem they've had with antagonists since 2019. Give him presence throughout a storyline, prove him to be a competent enough threat, either make it clear he's the villian throughout the whole thing or have it be a plot twist like Avon - and let us have an actual conclusion and give us the satisfaction of killing him. When it comes to a character like El Rubio - it's a bit of a pisser they created the world's biggest drug baron... and it's not really an important factor other than keeping him locked on Cayo Perico, making him have zero threat.

I think El Rubio or Cayo Perico will have a role in GTA VI. I always found that symbol that he have in the wall of his office (with the snake) very suspicious, seems like from a secret society, that can get a huge role in terms of plot for the next gta title.

1 hour ago, FannoF said:

They could just give it closure once and for all by saying he moved back to Canada (don’t know the lore behind why he hasn’t but it seems like a good way to end it to me)

The only odd thing is why if Steven Ogg do not care about GTA anymore why they made a Trevor's easter egg in the Auto Shop heist of the Union Depository (when they parked his truck near the building and it appeared during the cutscene). Also, off-topic, i may add that it was a bit goofy the way they sh*t all over the Union Depository heist complexity from SP that a legendary bank robber had to get a very good plan, for years later (GTA Online) it became almost as easy as robbing a 24/7 shop.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, agente0109 said:

funny vehicles no please. I want this

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre

You know what im upset i can only like/react to your post once.

1 hour ago, REVENGE777 said:

Yall can’t tell me you wouldn’t want one of these bad boys:shillkek:

spacer.png 

I mean... ive owned a Jester for years. 👀

10 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

You know what im upset i can only like/react to your post once.

I mean... ive owned a Jester for years. 👀

Yeah but the 22’ version is nice as hell. Didn’t even know it existed until I saw one in person for the first time yesterday.

6 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Yeah but the 22’ version is nice as hell. Didn’t even know it existed until I saw one in person for the first time yesterday.

I thought they discontinued it after the Type S... Well regardless thats a good reason to give it new customization without necessarily adding an entirely new model.

Edited by CUTS3R

35 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

I thought they discontinued it after the Type S... Well regardless thats a good reason to give it new customization without necessarily adding an entirely new model.

Oh no this is the Acura NSX, different car.

spacer.png

Edited by REVENGE777

Jimmy McGill70
3 hours ago, Grinch of Los Santos said:

Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game with some great DLC's and changes to help make more money, however I think that the updates should be more frequent. I get there's plenty of things to do in the game, it's sadly getting more and more boring. Although that can be considered dramatic, it's the truth, the game is indefinitely boring and waiting 6 months for 1 DLC (which that last few haven't been that great) is just dry. My own suggestion is moving into a slightly different direction where the general consensus of a new DLC is brought forward by players. 

1 thing to note, drip feed should be terminated. 

I don’t know how anyone can argue there should be more frequent updates for a game nearly 10 years old.

DenjiChainsawman
6 hours ago, krotex said:

Trevor.

Acid Lab - is his theme. And his friend Wade Hebert - Juggalo.

I would be awesome but Steve Ogg doesn’t seem interested in coming back

rollschuh2282
3 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Returning character eh?

Files mentioning juggalos eh?

Acid eh?

Its English Dave.

doubt it.

i think a nut case would fit perfectly...and thinking about that...who is a character that already appeared in GTAO and it a nut case?
RonJakowski-GTAO-2017Portrait.png

i rest my case

DenjiChainsawman
6 hours ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

I couldnt imagine why... 90% of his character is him in a dress, sh*t stained undies or coked out. LOL its the complete opposite of his IRL character tbh

I think it’s him being annoyed of people, knowing him as only know as Trevor or people literally coming up at him and just calling him Trevor, plus let’s not forget back in his cameo drama . He took Huge One money and got on a rant, I say that he’s just not interested in coming back

• Like 1

DenjiChainsawman
12 hours ago, Tez2 said:

GTA Online isn't ending anytime soon. In fact, Rockstar wants to link up the current GTA Online with the next version when we are closer to GTA6 release.

Also, common sense, Rockstar just started offering GTA+ this year. Why would GTA Online end anytime soon?

I don’t think GTA online is ending until 2024 also GTA Online will continue to get updates, according to the Take-Two Earnings Call back in Nov 7

GhillieMaster
13 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

doubt it.

i think a nut case would fit perfectly...and thinking about that...who is a character that already appeared in GTAO and it a nut case?
RonJakowski-GTAO-2017Portrait.png

i rest my case

Ron runs the hangar. If he returns hopefully that means more hangar space :). Rockstar I beg... Been asking for 3 years now 😭

• Like 3

Grinch of Los Santos
33 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill70 said:

I don’t know how anyone can argue there should be more frequent updates for a game nearly 10 years old.

Quite simple, it's still a popular game and developed as of current and future. So yes, it can be argued since the whole point of moving from 2 generation consoles is to continue updating the game. Otherwise, it would have never moved to 2 generations from X360 and PS3. I'm only saying it should have more frequent updates because the game is incredibly boring for 2 DLC's a year. I'm not saying I don't appreciate the work that goes into it, I'm saying that they could do smaller updates like the ones from 2014 and 2015 in between those 2 big DLC drops. Say maybe 3 cars, a rack of clothing items and maybe a new apartment location. Those are small DLC's that can have players excited to see, which will no doubt encourage more players to keep playing while waiting for those 2 Big Updates. 

3 hours ago, arisfelbonilla said:

online dlcs do not make an afternoon pal

There seems to be a misconception that I'm suggesting ''Huge'' updates more frequently ... no, that's not my point at all. My point is, updates like the High Life Update, Hipster Update, Beach Bum Update, etc .. those original small DLC's. Clothing, a few cars and maybe a new apartment is the kind of update that should make a return. Also, those updates don't take long at all to make. Nothing in comparison to the 2 yearly DLC's. 

Edited by Grinch of Los Santos
  • Like 2