GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

I’m sure they’ll announce next week some time, but I would be pretty funny if they didn’t and just dropped whatever it is on the 13th with a newswire post and a trailer. Their revenge for VI leaking lol.

If it's someone we've worked with before, I doubt it's Michael. Maybe someone related to the juggalos (Ron?) or someone random like Martin, or... Franklin?

• Conspiracy! 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

DOWNTONCAB Will be that taxi service...it seems only to be a fast travel feature...would been cool to own the taxi company with some missions and buying it unlocks You free rides...if SO...a missed opportunity 

If the property Will be a wharehouse i hope the go postal building Will be an option and please give US plenty of garage space at least 20 slots, 30 Will be ideal.

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

If it's someone we've worked with before, I doubt it's Michael. Maybe someone related to the juggalos (Ron?) or someone random like Martin, or... Franklin?

I’d be down for more Frank. He was my least fave character when I played SP years ago, but after the Contract showed his new domesticated lifestyle he’s grown on me, vury wholesome imo. Mike would be nice, but doesn’t fit with acid Juggalos or whatever’s coming.

Hazzardtohimself
5 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Maybe someone related to the juggalos (Ron?) or someone random like Martin, or... Franklin?

Maybe... just maybe... 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

MrThankUvryMuch
4 minutes ago, Non Funkable Token said:

If it's not Michael then..... Wade?

I'm thinking Wade yup. He had a whole thing with the Juggalos during the story mode didn't he

ah wait returning character. it definitely sounds like a Trevor or Ron style of DLC but I seriously doubt Steven Ogg returned to the role

Edited by MrThankUvryMuch

arisfelbonilla
34 minutes ago, Luke_90 said:

The information given by you left me a little cold.....
I mean, we still don't know much info
that it is not even known what the theme was about

13 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

And a RETURNING character we worked with before ??? 

Trevor.

Acid Lab - is his theme. And his friend Wade Hebert - Juggalo.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, krotex said:

Trevor.

I think Steven Ogg doesnt wanna play in GTA anymore but it could be very cool ! 

4 minutes ago, arisfelbonilla said:

The information given by you left me a little cold.....
I mean, we still don't know much info
that it is not even known what the theme was about

??

Man, it’s just a simple Tez’s tweet 

You can ignore it

• Like 1

OscarMikeDetroit
4 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

I think Steven Ogg doesnt wanna play in GTA anymore but it could be very cool ! 

I couldnt imagine why... 90% of his character is him in a dress, sh*t stained undies or coked out. LOL its the complete opposite of his IRL character tbh

Well, looks like R* blue balled us with the Heist Challenge, making us think that the next DLC will be a new heist :sadkek:

Edited by lngtrw

Just now, lngtrw said:

Well, looks like R* blue balled us with the Hesit Challenge, making us think that the next DLC will be a new heist :sadkek:

yeah its a bit weird tbh

12 minutes ago, krotex said:

Trevor.

We aren't seeing Trevor in a R* game ever again.

5 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Well, looks like R* blue balled us with the Heist Challenge, making us think that the next DLC will be a new heist :sadkek:

How tho? They never implied it'd be :kekw:

• Like 3

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

RoadbreakerGTA
17 minutes ago, Crateman said:

DOWNTONCAB Will be that taxi service...it seems only to be a fast travel feature...would been cool to own the taxi company with some missions and buying it unlocks You free rides...if SO...a missed opportunity 

If the property Will be a wharehouse i hope the go postal building Will be an option and please give US plenty of garage space at least 20 slots, 30 Will be ideal.

What about the bus, couch service as a fast travel feature? We haven't used the buses in game only to drive them, also more bus variants as well, or an Uber style service, who knows? 

Still love to see Roman's Taxi service comes to Los Santos tbh

3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Back in 2020, with the last Heist Challenge which was followed by Cayo Perico. Many of us started to think that they are going to release another one, hence the new Heist Challenge :sadkek:

• KEKW 3

2017, 2019, and 2020 brought us new heists. Only Arena Wars is the odd one out. Not sure if I count the Contract as a heist... officially it isn't one, but it's similar enough to make the comparison. Also wasn't there a heist challenge for both 2020 and 2021, making this the third one? Can't remember......

Either way, I don't correlate a challenge with a new heist.

I would've guessed the DLC would be one, and maybe it still is. We don't know for sure.

In any case, I'm ready to be let down with something that brings people back for a day, only for them to abandon immediately. We really need GTA 6...

• Like 3

imagine what the free vehicle will be

:cringekek:

18 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

We might never see a heist again maybe, cayo perico was the last one, just these smaller ones like with the contract and tuners I think

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

30 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Rockstar has his model, has his voice. What prevents them from using the available materials? With today's technology, actors are no longer needed.
In addition, it is not necessary he will be the main character. He may just show up in one first cutscene, for example, introduce us to Wade and Dax.

Edited by krotex

Hideout/Warehouse is a very generic sounding title - but here's the cool perspective.

GTA Online has been very opposed to the idea of our characters having a hideout, it was something the writer's had Lester comment on back when they were writing the revamped 2015 Heists update back in 2014.

- Lester: "Very nice place you've got here, very chic. Nothing like a bougeious bank robber to remind me of how strange Los Santos has become. ... nowadays it's all about home furnishings and going straight".

It's starting to sound very What-Bikers-Should-Have-Been with the idea of an Acid Lab - assuming the Warehouse/Acid Lab are the same property.

Trivia to remember - we've never worked with Wade in GTA Online, and given Ogg's resistance to reprise the role of Trevor, combined with the idea of an Acid Lab - I think our primary In will in fact be Chef, who we've worked with both in the Series A Heist and the Lost Auto-Shop Contract. Chef to me seems the better fit over Ron - but I could be wrong.

What would be cool is with this Dax character, (even if it's another Danny Brown/Yung Ancestory self-parody scenario rather than an odd 1:1 cameo like Moodymann was in Tuners) if Rockstar finally solve the problem they've had with antagonists since 2019. Give him presence throughout a storyline, prove him to be a competent enough threat, either make it clear he's the villian throughout the whole thing or have it be a plot twist like Avon - and let us have an actual conclusion and give us the satisfaction of killing him. When it comes to a character like El Rubio - it's a bit of a pisser they created the world's biggest drug baron... and it's not really an important factor other than keeping him locked on Cayo Perico, making him have zero threat.

I remain baffled at Fast Travel being a supposed GTA+ exclusive feature.

Despite Ogg's seeming reluctance to revist Trevor - R* could always give him text-only appearances if they wanted.

Edited by Zak Ras
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zak Ras said:

Despite Ogg's seeming reluctance to revist Trevor - R* could always give him text-only appearances if they wanted.

They could just give it closure once and for all by saying he moved back to Canada (don’t know the lore behind why he hasn’t but it seems like a good way to end it to me)

Just this brief content description unless warehouse is some kind of new business reeks of filler update like ULP, superyacht or Gerald missions. Sleightly better case would be something along the lines of mini heists like autoshop jobs which while not bad were repeatable and made substantial with addition of ghost town LS car meet and pursuit/street races. Then again the contract update wasn't much better when i think about. In the end for me it will boil down to vehicle selection, garage slots, maybe some weapon/s and clothing. If i like selection of those items i'll probably be content with next update. I still think the doomsday heist update was the best in terms of overall content even though i was not that fond of doomsday/clifford arc and i doubt they will ever top that at least with current GTAO.

• Like 1
user posted image

1 hour ago, InfamousRyanHD said:

Dax = Michael but in witness protection (joke? Maybe but im manifesting

"DarkViperAU has entered the chat."

• KEKW 3

Grinch of Los Santos

Well, I'm not dead. 

Anything interesting in the speculation department? 

I've been way out of everything for a very long time, the pieces are coming back together. :)

• Realistic Steak! 1