GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

8 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Well it *was* posted at 3:08 and not scheduled for like 3:00 :kekw: 

They were busy making their 'Day in the Life of a R* Social Media Employee" TikTok.

OscarMikeDetroit
4 minutes ago, ilRae said:

They were busy making their 'Day in the Life of a R* Social Media Employee" TikTok.

*insert spinning in chair bored gif*

2 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

*insert spinning in chair bored gif*

buffy-chair-naughty.gif

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

12 minutes ago, Luigi22 said:

I think World Cup may have some effect regarding to when they announce december dlc info.

The things people come up with to explain content drought man...

13 minutes ago, Luigi22 said:

I think World Cup may have some effect regarding to when they announce december dlc info.

wat

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

RoadbreakerGTA
2 hours ago, stxrrymomo said:

i mean its too easy to just say "yeah its the final online dlc". What is ur source? Who is ur source? does he have contact with R* ? 

Source: Trust me bro, that's the source XD

2 hours ago, Tez2 said:

GTA Online isn't ending anytime soon. In fact, Rockstar wants to link up the current GTA Online with the next version when we are closer to GTA6 release.

Also, common sense, Rockstar just started offering GTA+ this year. Why would GTA Online end anytime soon?

Also, yes, that's what they should do, instead of ending GTA Online on GTA5, but merge it with GTA6 Online, update our character model and such, also get update for both with similar content to each, that's what I hope tbh

• Like 2

RoadbreakerGTA

I miss getting update every month or so, now its just two per year now, before was three and after that were four, we meant to go up, not down Rockstar, lol

4 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

I miss getting update every month or so, now its just two per year now, before was three and after that were four, we meant to go up, not down Rockstar, lol

It's almost like they are winding down as all their devs move on to a new game, strange 

DenjiChainsawman
1 hour ago, Enlijurix said:

Not for today

Weird I thought they announce the DLCs the first week of December

Thomas The Dank Engine
18 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

The future is now, old man 

I would love to complete 3 short trip missions but between the broken matchmaking on Gen 9 and the poor design of those missions (buggy, worst possible forced vehicles and weapons) I won’t get my hopes up. Only way I’ve been able to get other players to join is to go to the recording studio and invite players from my current session. Was really hoping they’d fix matchmaking with CE but nope, and not expecting it fixed with the upcoming DLC either.

They really are going to announce the DLC the week of, aren’t they? So much for the fun of speculating based on glimpses from the teaser/newswire post.

• Like 1

IsekaiExpress
45 minutes ago, Xilurm said:

The things people come up with to explain content drought man...

XtraGae plane livery confirmed?

649642e6-58e1-430a-9f82-afd6568d5ca8.jpe

RoadbreakerGTA
49 minutes ago, Cyoctane said:

It's almost like they are winding down as all their devs move on to a new game, strange 

I know right? Lol

36 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

The future is now, old man 

Yeah, so true tbh

• Like 1
  • KekCringe 1

3 hours ago, Tez2 said:

GTA Online isn't ending anytime soon. In fact, Rockstar wants to link up the current GTA Online with the next version when we are closer to GTA6 release.

Also, common sense, Rockstar just started offering GTA+ this year. Why would GTA Online end anytime soon?

I like the sound of this. Hopefully it means we can revisit SA when we’re on VC.

But if they’re gonna link up both versions of GTAO, what are they gonna do with the tons of players with hundreds of millions of dollars? Or only the character’s appearance will be linked?

• Realistic Steak! 3

Idk why people are freaking out over no update news this week, R* have literally waited until the week before to announce most updates, especially the winter ones.

There were a few exceptions (Cayo Perico, Arena War & Import/Export) but the majority of both winter updates and updates in general are announced a week in advance. We're pretty much on track for the usual this time too.

So what day you guys think the dlc will drop. 13th or 20th?

Non Funkable Token
37 minutes ago, Killer Whale said:

I like the sound of this. Hopefully it means we can revisit SA when we’re on VC.

But if they’re gonna link up both versions of GTAO, what are they gonna do with the tons of players with hundreds of millions of dollars? Or only the character’s appearance will be linked?

All gone except for the character model, maybe.

Think that the vehicle roster won't be the same (especially at first), so our car collections are going to be stuck on this installment until the server shutdown. And obviously the banked cazillions, the yachts, properties, guns....

• Like 1

MrThankUvryMuch
13 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Almost certainly 13th because of the GTA+ schedule

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Dec 20 is a no go, that's the week all the festive stuff starts for GTA

4 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

I don't think GTA Online DLC is completely ending any time soon, but I would expect next year or so to not have any more super major DLC and for the scope of DLC to go down massively. Mostly smaller additions while they work on GTA VI, fully announce it, etc.

Yes I agree 

I also think Cayo was their last major update. 

Anyway, will our current character, progress and properties be transfer on future Gta Online VI map?

(Cause I don’t think this map still works, or could be happen?)

Edited by Luke_90

UnfurledComet
9 minutes ago, Luke_90 said:

Yes I agree 

I also think Cayo was their last major update. 

Anyway, will our current character, progress and properties be transfer on future Gta Online VI map?

(Cause I don’t think this map still works, or could be happen?)

We'll most likely have to start over, but who knows. Maybe returning players get some incentive start-up cash or something like that. 

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

There is still hope for today? No pinned tweet so far 👀

• Conspiracy! 1

7 minutes ago, Crateman said:

There is still hope for today? No pinned tweet so far 👀

Lets hope so, maybe 1,5 hour from now.

1 hour ago, REVENGE777 said:

I would personally say 13th, would make no sense for the GTA+ rewards to update that day without a new DLC - i.e. new things to offer. Exact same thing happened with The Criminal Enterprises. I don't think R* usually drops DLC's that late in December (into the 20s)

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Every xmas I thing the DLC drops at least one week before we get snow -> at leat one week to play the DLC without snow for everyone.

I guess 13th too

I’d like to evidence these:

“and a returning character we worked with before.”

These are tidbits of what to expect. There's, of course, more within the next update.

Edited by Luke_90