GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XII Mk 2

Spider-Vice

27 minutes ago, BakeWithMe1000 said:

Michael is weirdly playing a lot of GTAO and posting it on his socials 👀

Maybe. Besides, we know he's a Classic Vinewood guy :kekw:

gta-v-michael-de-santa.gif

• Best Bru 1
  • KEKW 1

29 minutes ago, El Cavilldo said:

Hey, it's not our fault nobody wants to make a Prius mod for PC. :kekw:

Somebody did, and its decent

28f92a-3.jpg

But now I want this 😶

06rFkUjX6rFYULNp74TyZpd-5.fit_lim.v16686

👆we need both, new dilettante and a dilettante classic (the one featured in the first season of curb your enthusiasm) wich features this interior: 

459ac8e0b58fb3449b716a980590471c.jpg

As Larry David said: "Prius drivers...we are a special breed" 😏

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

VetoClassicFan456
45 minutes ago, BakeWithMe1000 said:

He might be trolling and I love it

1 hour ago, BakeWithMe1000 said:

I saw the clip and was just coming here to post about it.

Last one I saw was him firing rockets at his house in online.

Hmm.... 🤔

1 hour ago, needforsuv said:

yeah, no

it's a CRZ/CRX/EV1 Mashup

I actually like the prius 2 and prius 3 for styling, esp when you add bodykits and sh*t to it

who cares if it's slow, it looks f*cking neat 

it's a 4 door liftback coupe that DOESN'T look like, well

whatever the BMW series gt, x6, etc. are

priuses just always remind me of “environmentally conscious” douchebags. Not people that actually care about their carbon footprint, but the ones that pretend to. And substitute teachers. 
If the ever was a “no-pussymobile” it would definitely be a Prius :prismkek:

that’s by no means a personal diss to anyone, just an honest take lol

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

priuses just always remind me of “environmentally conscious” douchebags

I don't like the prius because it's a hybrid, I like the priuses I like because they look cool IMO

I got one to 300km/h in Gran Turismo once

or maybe this is the cz1...

volkswagen-xlsport-concept-2.jpg

Edited by needforsuv

Thomas The Dank Engine

I have a very strong feeling this is the CZ1 heist challenge award. I sure hope it comes with a full gas tank at least

Rockstar, please, just bring back the Uranus already. You already have the  handling lines in the files. : r/gtaonline

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine

Maybe CZ1 is a simple Mazda MX-5, nothing special. I mean that car is still missing ingame, and it could have been part of the Tuners DLC.

Spoiler

1920px-Mazda_MX-5_ND_Wien_26_July_2020_J1280px-Mazda_MX-5_ND_Wien_26_July_2020_J1920px-Mazda_MX-5_ND_Wien_26_July_2020_J

• Like 1

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

35 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

so not a teaser today i suppose? 

We don't know. But if there were to be one it would be in like 7 hours from now.

• Like 2

Dec 13 is definitely the day, we'll just have a shorter event next week, they've done that numerous times before updates

• Like 1

RoadbreakerGTA
6 hours ago, Malibu Club said:

My brain is fried and forgot they named it the euros. But, I think they intended the euros to actually be the same car. Their decisions don't always make sense.

Maybe so, both both look totally different and two different models and years between them, I'm happy we have the 370z, but love a proper 350z as well, so yeah 

1 hour ago, Schuimpruim said:

Lmao, imagine next dlc: Having a weedfarm just like in GTASA to supply LDorganics.

We gotta cut it once a week (ingame time) with the harvester to distribute it a day later.

Reward for a succesful delivery: 10mil.

Oh yeah and Truth will also be there with "the mothership" :kekw:

Yeah, so true lmao, just imagine whipping out our combine harvester and cutting our fields, that would be so dope tbh, maybe we steal if from the Juggalos or something, who knows tbh 

Also, a custom Harvester but with a snow plow on it, if anyone knows what I am referencing, feel free to share

21 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

I have a very strong feeling this is the CZ1

Rockstar, please, just bring back the Uranus already. You already have the  handling lines in the files. : r/gtaonline

That's a Uranus, I think the CZ1 is the friends we've made along the way

• KEKW 1

1 minute ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Maybe so, both both look totally different and two different models and years between them, I'm happy we have the 370z, but love a proper 350z as well, so yeah 

Yeah, so true lmao, just imagine whipping out our combine harvester and cutting our fields, that would be so dope tbh, maybe we steal if from the Juggalos or something, who knows tbh 

Also, a custom Harvester but with a snow plow on it, if anyone knows what I am referencing, feel free to share

Ok hear me out: Arena war + Combine harvester, I actually see rockstar doing this.

PAY-Combine-harvester-demolition.jpg

• KEKW 4

RoadbreakerGTA

Also, what if our prize reward is a Snow plower or a snow truck of some sorts, something I love to see tbh, but probably only suitable for the snowy weather, but with all the infrequent weather, I'm surprised the Los Santos government didn't prepare for it yet, they should of had after nearly 10 years of constant snow storm each winter, like damn my man, but in all seriousness, love a snow plow vehicle tbh

Just now, Schuimpruim said:

Ok hear me out: Arena war + Combine harvester, I actually see rockstar doing this.

PAY-Combine-harvester-demolition.jpg

Yes, that too, lol 

I remembered that Top Gear episode where they turn a Combine Harvester into a snow plow, also Clarkson's snow measuring technique, lol

• KEKW 1

Insoluble Fiber

i think mikey could be just hyping up the game a bit, he seems to do this now some weeks prior to a dlc release

• Like 1

VetoClassicFan456
2 minutes ago, Insoluble Fiber said:

i think mikey could be just hyping up the game a bit, he seems to do this now some weeks prior to a dlc release

Mikey tryin to boost his cameo page by baiting us

Thomas The Dank Engine

Kind of interesting to see the contrast between Ned Luke and Steven Ogg. While Ned embraces Micheal, Steven seems to despise Trevor as the "Cartoon character" he calls it. 

29 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

Michael DLC IS CONFIRMED GUYS COME OOOON :kekw:

A bit out of the topic, but I would love if Ned or Shawn made a bunch of streamings playing GTA V story mode themselves (I don´t say Steven because he seems he has been out of the game fanbase for years), I would love the same with Roger Clark with RDR2, because I have been watching Rob´s RDR1 gameplay with Dan Allen Gaming and it´s so cool to see him talking about the game from a person that remember stuff about the process

1 minute ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

While Ned embraces Micheal, Steven seems to despise Trevor as the "Cartoon character" he calls it

This is what I was writing now about Steven, he seems to see Trevor as a minor performance in his career, I don´t know why, it´s the same level of performance just placed into a 3D world🤷‍♂️

47 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

This man is something else 😭😭😭

10 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Kind of interesting to see the contrast between Ned Luke and Steven Ogg. While Ned embraces Micheal, Steven seems to despise Trevor as the "Cartoon character" he calls it. 

Just like in the game, they have completely different personalities in real life too

13 hours ago, stxrrymomo said:

Oh Chris klippel thinks that there could be an extansion map for this dlc ! :kekw:

https://twitter.com/Chris_Klippel/status/1598397011887554560?s=20&t=QxfpXI0GfPsoIxYF97lfEw

Months ago, he also said that there was going to be a big announcement from a big games company…

And nothing happened, as always 

Edited by Luke_90

Last time we had an update on Dec 13, they announced it Dec 2 👀

That was years ago though but it's still neat to see that this is only the second time since then that we're about to have another update on Dec 13

:adminkek:

RoadbreakerGTA
1 hour ago, stxrrymomo said:

Every Clickbait GTA YouTuber right now XD

• KEKW 1

1 minute ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Every Clickbait GTA YouTuber right now XD

aaaand I think we know who in particular 👀

Insoluble Fiber
6 minutes ago, Rvfae said:

Last time we had an update on Dec 13, they announced it Dec 2 👀

That was years ago though but it's still neat to see that this is only the second time since then that we're about to have another update on Dec 13

:adminkek:

Just checked it's import and export. Back when dlc were launched almost every 2 - 3 months. Let's see today I guess

RoadbreakerGTA

Doesn't feel like it's been nearly 10 years of GTA5, feels like nearly 5 years tbh, times fly, hasn't it?

Just now, xz_VyRus said:

aaaand I think we know who in particular 👀

Indeed, lol

12 minutes ago, Luke_90 said:

Months ago, he also said that there was going to be a big announcement from a big games company…

And nothing happened, as always 

this time he said he hasn't any info 

RoadbreakerGTA

GTA6 leaks are good and all, but don't forget that Greatness TV had GTA69 before anyone else, even before Rockstar themselves for some reason, lol

2 hours ago, REVENGE777 said:

priuses just always remind me of “environmentally conscious” douchebags. Not people that actually care about their carbon footprint, but the ones that pretend to.

I guess these people drive Teslas now, I respect Priuses/Toyota for their reliability.