2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[MP] - Contact Invader

Martin_Strada

What do you expect the most for this mission pack?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect the most for this mission pack?

• Interesting gameplay sequences, action driven missions.
    • Stealth sequenced mechanics, unique replayability.
    • Enhanced storytelling with an understandable character design.
    • Map, object design, skin variety, modifications.

6ZtTVse.gif

contact_invader2.jpg

''Every utility is a weapon...''

DEVELOPED WITH DYOM IX, PLAYING WITH DYOM V8 OR WITH DYOM REd WILL NOT WORK AND WILL RESULT AS A CRASH.

THEME SONG

DISCLAIMER

The time has come and thought about doing something that I haven't finished for years. Yes, you might think that I'm a fanatic of military themed missions, looks really familiar as Modern Warfare, but it's cool to look and make a mission pack with the same effect that it had from first person shooters, etc. Before we start I just wanna say that this mission pack is gonna be heavily modified with skins, weapon sounds, map mods, CLEO mods. I have no responsibility of ruining your GTA SA, not knowing how you messed it up, why it crashes, etc. Best advice for newcomers would be to install a modloader. Mod Loader is an ASI Plugin for GTA SA that adds an easy way to install and uninstall your modifications, without even messing around anything in your game installation. Also having fastman's Limit Adjuster makes tedious situations better and avoidable. You can get the mods by pressing a link here

Be advised, more mods will be added due a release of new mission chapters, with new variations.

PLOT

The people of the San Andreas are massively rioting in the streets, because of the crisis caused by the dangerous hostiles who organized the coup in LS, SF, and LV to show what ''war'' truly means for them. The mission series follows a USMC ranger, FBI, SWAT forces, and  Black Squad as they team up with Russian loyalists/peacekeepers from the states of San Andreas, combating together against a fundamentalist group of people who have invaded the state and Chinese mercenaries with the help of Chernenko's mercenaries,  ultra-nationalists. The mercenaries have planned to ignite a global conflict crisis between all the superpowers and make Russia a superior target for an economy. 

CHARACTERS

Graves

He is an trained operative of the Special Activities Division of the CIA embedded with the United States Marine Corps and operates alongside Black Squad as a liaison to the organization.

Commander William

He was born in Vice City. Commander believes that past is prologue, witnessing both diplomatic and military failures in the war on terror, his  tradecraft is largely dedicated to breaking this repetitive cycle. William has a master's degree in strategic intelligence analysis and studied Near East linguistics at the American University of Jerusalem. 

General Alex

Alex is the highest ranking officer in the United States Marine Corps.

Lieutenant General Mills

Mills is a long living member of the San Andreas and is a commanding officer in Warcom.

Sam Christopher

Captain in the 22nd SWAT. Peerless combat tracker. Elite seek-and-strike expert. Specializing in unconventional warfare, Sam is a target-focused war fighter who deploys a cut to the chase lethality.

Russell L. Shockley

Russell is a FBI operative and a sergeant of 6th SWAT forces. He was enlisted in the San Andreas Army in 1999, spending four years participating in test flights, jump competition and marksmanship before passing selection for Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT), where he is currently serving as a Sergeant for his sixth year. Tasked to Mexico, Bosnia, Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. Shockley has spent the better part of his career hunting terrorist fighters.

Andrei Chernenko

Chernenko is a rogue Russian army general, who leads an army of mercenaries to make the best profit possible by maintaining control of San Andreas countrysides, in order to protect his company from invaders.

MORE WILL BE COMING SOON.

KNOWN ISSUES 

might include spoilers

Spoiler

1ST MISSION

- While getting inside of a building in a first mission, the weather can get buggy by blinding your camera, covering your screen in blue or whatever color. That's because the weather is only used and built for darkness effect.

- Yes, the planes in the countryside flying around are scripted.

2ND MISSION

- Not leaving the truck whenever the mission is telling you to might result in as ''mission failed'' and possibly.... a crash (well for me it happened at least 5 times until I found out what is the problem.). Make sure to leave the truck whenever the mission is telling you to.

3RD MISSION

- No Peds during a shootout, most of the peds you see are scripted. I'll try to fix it because it's more intense hearing people scream in a middle of a terrorist attack.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DEMO

ACT I: PROXY WAR

1. Fog of War

2. Compartmentalized

3. Calton Heights

4. Take the Gloves Off.

5. -

6. -

7. -

8. -

ACT II: THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY

1. -

2. -

3. -

4. -

5. -

6. -

7. -

8. -

ACT III: OLD COMRADES

1. -

2. -

3. -

4. -

5. -

6. -

7. -

8. -

PERSONAL ISSUES

The development might take a while since studying is almost there and I will have a rare time of designing missions, so try to understand my frustration and I'll try my best to finish it at my estimated time.

Thanks for playing, make sure to give it a review on my topic here! :D

TOPIC IS STILL WORKING AS INTENDED AND MIGHT GET CHANGED SOONER OR LATER.

Edited by Martin_Strada
  • Realistic Steak! 3

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: Now that many people look into politics and say this isn't realistic enough is an understandable arguement. I'm in no chance of trying to show a political, manipulated scenes(just like what's going on now in Ukraine or in any video game that promotes Russia being a terrorist, genocidal country, etc.). It can work in some gritty situations, but not as much as when you predict everything correctly.

1 minute ago, MassM said:

Amazing amigo

Looking forward to play it :panic:

Stay tuned. Act I might possibly come this month or next 2 weeks, can't promise anything though, but SOON. :D

26 minutes ago, Martin_Strada said:

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: Now that many people look into politics and say this isn't realistic enough is an understandable arguement. I'm in no chance of trying to show a political, manipulated scenes(just like what's going on now in Ukraine or in any video game that promotes Russia being a terrorist, genocidal country, etc.). It can work in some gritty situations, but not as much as when you predict everything correctly.

Stay tuned. Act I might possibly come this month or next 2 weeks, can't promise anything though, but SOON. :D

Yeah I understand that, but I'm that kind of politician.

I will be waiting for it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bingo201 said:

Are you going to create more acts than 3?

Well I will let you decide on this one. :)

1 minute ago, bingo201 said:

I seek MP that good like The King Of Los Santos :)

Thank you very much. Although I highly doubt if this mission pack gonna be any longer than The King of LS, because it had some driving, lengthy frustrations, etc. I don't want to do this, :D so I'll try to make it more fair.

3 minutes ago, Martin_Strada said:

Thank you very much. Although I highly doubt if this mission pack gonna be any longer than The King of LS, because it had some driving, lengthy frustrations, etc. I don't want to do this, :D so I'll try to make it more fair.

Ok i know this long mission packs are frustrating to making but i let you know i like large MP's with good and long story with good story telling.  

Edited by bingo201

Honestly whenever I think of King of Los Santos. I always think of remaking it or atleast remaster it due to issues that this storyline has, but can't promise anything. :D

12 minutes ago, bingo201 said:

Ok i know this long mission packs are frustrating to making but i let you know i like large MP's with good and long story with good story telling.  

50 minutes ago, Martin_Strada said:

Honestly whenever I think of King of Los Santos. I always think of remaking it or atleast remaster it due to issues that this storyline has, but can't promise anything. :D

Okay Martin i hope you remaster King of Los Santos or create a sequel. :)

Damn Martin, he is back it again with another military-themed mission pack.

I would get it a try once Chapter 1 is completed. Wish you all the best for designing this MP.

5 hours ago, EddyIr said:

Damn Martin, he is back it again with another military-themed mission pack.

I would get it a try once Chapter 1 is completed. Wish you all the best for designing this MP.

I'm back with it indeed. Although I had an hard time finishing them all or leaving most of the projects unfinished, I assure you that's not gonna happen. Mostly I used to dump the projects due to lack of passion into storytelling and character design. Those mechanics still matter to me and it will always matter for not only me, but for all of us.

About Act I, well there goes a complicated situation.... I thought it was an ok idea to make an act have only 7-8 missions, because having Part 1,2,3s in the same act can be a misleading variety. Expect the first chapter coming out soon, because 4 missions didn't got leaked yet, because of the polishing and numerous glitches. Thank you very much.

P.S. mods can change after the full release of Act I.

4 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Very excited to try out the demo and the story is very extraordinary, can't wait to play it.

Thank you. Feedback is always welcome and it lets me encourage of improving things... years later. :D

Edited by Martin_Strada

Martin_Strada

NEW POLL HAS BEEN ADDED. Polls makes me help wondering what am I doing wrong with the mission design, why is it so flawed and so on. That's why I made a poll for you to get interested by the development of a mission pack.

More polls will be added. :)