Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

CHATTERBOX: GTANet Interview With Roger Clark


Spider-Vice
 Share

Recommended Posts

Spider-Vice

We've had the amazing opportunity to talk to the one and only Roger Clark a.k.a. our favourite boah Arthur Morgan. Check out our interview on the main GTANet website below!

 

image-3-1024x556.png

 

https://gtanet.com/chatterbox-gtanet-interview-with-roger-clark/

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Edward RDRIII

As if making the best video game character ever isn't enough, he is also so humble, a true gentleman.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA Plus Enjoyer

God I hope he streams a playthrough of RDR2 on Twitch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonhyosbourne

Legendary Roger Clark, interpreted and gave life for one of the most incredible characters in gaming world! A work that is a true masterpiece!🤠💯

Edited by jonhyosbourne
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unspoken OH
9 hours ago, GTA Plus Enjoyer said:

God I hope he streams a playthrough of RDR2 on Twitch.

 

LOL that would be nuts. Can you imagine? I mean you're literally Arthur playing as Arthur. I'd absolutely watch that. I wish he would stream it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA Plus Enjoyer
8 minutes ago, Unspoken OH said:

 

LOL that would be nuts. Can you imagine? I mean you're literally Arthur playing as Arthur. I'd absolutely watch that. I wish he would stream it.

 

I'd love to see him talk about some behind-the-scenes stuff while watching some cutscenes, always loved hearing about that stuff. I liked it when he said he got especially nostalgic when playing the game because he remembered the times when they were acting out those scenes and stuff.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lemoyne outlaw
41 minutes ago, GTA Plus Enjoyer said:

 

I'd love to see him talk about some behind-the-scenes stuff while watching some cutscenes, always loved hearing about that stuff. I liked it when he said he got especially nostalgic when playing the game because he remembered the times when they were acting out those scenes and stuff.

yea i feel like the interviewer didn't have many good questions. i would rather know more about arthurs backstory or as you mentioned cool behind the scenes stuff. this happened to an interview they did with rockstar. they don't ask the right questions. i could have come up with so many better questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Direwrath

What I love most is that all of them are more than happy to indulge us our outlaw obsessions. 😁 Most actors might get a little "over it" after some time but they are always so excited when talking to us fans about the RDR fandom.

 

😊🤗 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BigBoyBertram

Great interview. Roger has always struck me as a really nice guy.

Edited by BigBoyBertram
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2022 at 11:39 PM, Lemoyne outlaw said:

yea i feel like the interviewer didn't have many good questions. i would rather know more about arthurs backstory or as you mentioned cool behind the scenes stuff. this happened to an interview they did with rockstar. they don't ask the right questions. i could have come up with so many better questions.

 

You clearly have no idea how any of this work uh.

  • excuseme 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lemoyne outlaw
8 minutes ago, uNi said:

 

You clearly have no idea how any of this work uh.

obviously you don't know how it works. otherwise you would have asked better questions. you get an opportunity to interview the actor of one of the best video games ever. and most of the questions are just lame. it might hurt your feelings. but it's just the truth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lemoyne outlaw said:

obviously you don't know how it works. otherwise you would have asked better questions. you get an opportunity to interview the actor of one of the best video games ever. and most of the questions are just lame. it might hurt your feelings. but it's just the truth. 

 

The truth is you're an idiot.

 

Why will I waste my and his time asking stuff he can't either reply or won't.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice

Clear arguing bait aside... There's no such thing as "correct questions" in an interview, everyone will have different things to ask - this isn't done in a day and we need to have some level of regard for the things Roger can or can not respond to. In regards to the R* interview, we sent a lot more questions to R* at that time, they chose those they found appropriate. That's it and we've explained it many times. :bruh: 

 

Even professional media interviews don't have all the questions we want. C'est la vie. You could always try interviewing him yourself if you think you have such amazing questions.

  • Like 3

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HackMan128

I don't really care

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.