Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Breaking: Rockstar just added THINGS into Story Mode


blacklemon173
 Share

Recommended Posts

blacklemon173

Looks like the recent GTA Online update that added some more customization options to certain car models also made its way into Story Mode (pics below).

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

A weird thing I noticed when tuning the Benefactor Stirling GT, a second row under "Acceleration" was added, which normally only should work in Hao's Special Works in the Los Santos Tuners garage in GTA Online.

 

spacer.png

 

I think Rockstar most likely didn't intend to add these into Story mode as well, what do you guys think? Could we expect more content in SP in the future?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeGorz

Very cool ! I recently started the whole game from scratch again, after getting an xbx and forking over the $$$ for the E&E upgrade.  Enjoying storymode as we speak, feeling like a kid hehe.

 

where did you get those btw ? Easily accessible or what ? Just so I know once I've hoarded up some cashish.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

blacklemon173
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JoeGorz said:

Very cool ! I recently started the whole game from scratch again, after getting an xbx and forking over the $$$ for the E&E upgrade.  Enjoying storymode as we speak, feeling like a kid hehe.

 

where did you get those btw ? Easily accessible or what ? Just so I know once I've hoarded up some cashish.

The cars can all be found in NPC traffic except for the Stirling GT, that one you have to buy on Legendary Motorsports and it will be delivered to your garage.

The Zentorno and Turismo R, while not spawning in NPC traffic, sometimes spawn in front of Los Santos Custom tuning shops, you just need a bit of luck since it happens very rarely. Or you can just buy both of them in the in-game internet, also on Legendary Motorsports.

 

Edit: The Zentorno and Turismo R can, in fact, spawn in traffic as well, it's just very very rare.

Edited by blacklemon173
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc

Probably a mistake,  like the Chrome Offroad wheels

 

On the plus side since they don't give a sh*t about SP anymore they probably won't fix it

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess I'd be excited for it if I actually cared about GTAV to begin with?

LOL

 

I rather have them fix John Marston in RDR2 god dammit ... that's such a shame!

Edited by Emmi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They should just keep adding new cars and weapons from online to story mode as long as they're realistic and make sense

  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeGorz
On 7/30/2022 at 2:46 AM, blacklemon173 said:

The cars can all be found in NPC traffic except for the Stirling GT, that one you have to buy on Legendary Motorsports and it will be delivered to your garage.

The Zentorno and Turismo R, while not spawning in NPC traffic, sometimes spawn in front of Los Santos Custom tuning shops, you just need a bit of luck since it happens very rarely. Or you can just buy both of them in the in-game internet, also on Legendary Motorsports.

 

Edit: The Zentorno and Turismo R can, in fact, spawn in traffic as well, it's just very very rare.

Thanks . Didn't really expect the Stirling GT in traffic :)  Glad to hear the Turisimo R also spawns. I have it on my X1 savegame, kindah miss it already. Was sweet looking and I didn't remember WTF i had gotten it. Well,,, now I'll be hunting for it again :) The zentorno I never saw before (in-game) perhaps i'll be lucky this time around.

 

Right now I'm going to delve into some hardcore massage-my-temple-it-hurts planning and whack some f00kers in Hitman 3. Maaaaan , GTA and Hitman mixed would be one amazing game.. See you around bro :) peace

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc
6 hours ago, Midnight Hitman said:

maybe a mistake and they'll patch it out soon.

They never patched out the Chrome offroad wheels

 

To be honest I'm not sure why only the offroad wheels got chrome, maybe something to do with them adding more offroad wheel styles in online??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Just noticed Motomami has also been added to Single Player

Oh my god I thought I was going crazy!

Because I KNEW I had seen Motomami in singleplayer, but when I checked again it was gone.

I wasn't sure if I just remembered it wrong, but apparently not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sir_Featherstone

This definitely seems like Rockstar have done by accident lol, they haven't gave a single sh1t about story mode since it was released.

 

It would be a small, but welcome change however.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NightmanCometh96
17 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Just noticed Motomami has also been added to Single Player

I'm sure some people will (understandably) criticize this move, as the modern music on the newer GTAO stations clashes with SP's 2013 setting, but it's nice to see the campaign get small additions like this (relatively speaking, of course).

 

Do you know if the Cayo Perico playlists for Worldwide FM and FlyLo FM were added to SP with the latest patch? Unlike the other GTAO radio updates, I could never get the new songs on these two stations to play in story mode with mods, Simple Trainer, etc.

Edited by NightmanCometh96
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How long do you think it will be before they remove it instead of fixing actual issues in SP that were caused by online updates 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, NightmanCometh96 said:

I'm sure some people will (understandably) criticize this move, as the modern music on the newer GTAO stations clashes with SP's 2013 setting, but it's nice to see the campaign get small additions like this (relatively speaking, of course).

 

Do you know if the Cayo Perico playlists for Worldwide FM and FlyLo FM were added to SP with the latest patch? Unlike the other GTAO radio updates, I could never get the new songs on these two stations to play in story mode with mods, Simple Trainer, etc.

I think the radio stations aren't meant to be canon anyways (you have songs mentioning Bugatti and other luxury brands that don't exist in the GTA universe), so I think it wouldn't really matter if it's post 2013 music or not.

I will hop on the game real quick to see if they updated FlyLo and Worldwide in SP

Edited by blacklemon173
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.