Toni's mom should have been the main antagonist

universetwisters

universetwisters

Okay, hear me out. I know the "antagonist" of LCS is some f*cking Sicilian guy you only see twice and the only reason why he's the antagonist is because, as a henchman of Salvatore, his enemy is your enemy. And yes, they had Toni's mom as an antagonist for a brief moment when she put the hit on him, but once Toni got made she called it off. Damn mama, you ain't got no commitment??? I'm just saying, I love LCS, but they really wasted a good opportunity to make Toni's mom the antagonist for the whole game, not just 1/5th of it.

And before you look up my address and run headfirst through my living room window to tell me "But universetwisters, how can someone be an antagonist if they aren't even physically seen?" To that I tell you it all adds to the suspense! Up until the final showdown with mama, all her appearances are either her yelling at you through the window or calling you to threaten you and tell you that she should've had an abortion. But for the final mission where you stand up to mama? Imagine Toni is in some sort of arena and has to go up against mama's car trying to run him down while he's on foot, kinda like that one taxi mission from VC but with mama instead of the zebra cab guy. I dunno what mama should drive though, she's got a Leone Sentinel in that one cutscene but that doesn't make much sense for an old lady like herself. Maybe mama drives a Dodge Dynasty or a Lesabre, idk some typical old woman car. Also mama's car has tinted windows so you can't see in, thus making her apperance a mystery.

I mean I know if she gets killed at the end of LCS she won't be in III, but it's just something I thought of. Maybe Toni walks up to the burning wreck of mama's car and, right before he puts the last bullet in her, he realizes that despite all her flaws and ugliness, he only gets one mom and is like "Hey mom you're a dick but I love you but I'm putting you in an old folks home", to which he ships mama off to a retirement home and forgets about her until she dies? Idk. Like I said before, LCS is genuinely my favorite GTA game and there's not much that could be done to improve it, but I think this would improve it tenfold. What do yall think?

sTgL5iS.png

• 3 months later...
universetwisters
5 hours ago, Mint Owl said:

No, you're not getting me into a nursing home!

spacer.png

A mission where Toni has to assault paramedics because thought he saw his comatose mother smile while they were taking her away

sTgL5iS.png