Jump to content

blackscreen after "Rub Out" mission


loverbwoyyy
Go to solution Solved by ArmanCan,

Recommended Posts

loverbwoyyy

after finishing the mission, whenever I enter a cutscene the game just freezes and all I can do is press alt+f4 to exit (the game also crashes when I change the resolution, the difference is that it exits and the unhandled exception warning appears, also happens in GTA 3)

edit: i fixed the error removing the PGA and PGB skins (Vercetti Gang) from the Cleoude VCS Styled Characters Part 2 mod

Edited by Psychodelic Boy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 9:51 AM, ArmanCan said:

@Psychodelic Boy why don't you send your savefile to http://www.gtasnp.com so we can test it by playing.. 😉

On 7/22/2022 at 9:51 AM, ArmanCan said:

@Psychodelic Boy why don't you send your savefile to http://www.gtasnp.com so we can test it by playing.. 😉

hey bro, sorry I didn't answer you, I tried to restart the game again until where I left off, but it kept crashing. my mods are mostly just for skins, cars, timecyc changes to make it more like the VCS and some to fix the game. oh, i also forgot to mention that sometimes when i answer a call, the game just stops and i can't save or even do any mission. here is the save game: https://gtasnp.com/6bjXe2

Edited by Psychodelic Boy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
17 hours ago, Psychodelic Boy said:

hey bro, sorry I didn't answer you, I tried to restart the game again until where I left off, but it kept crashing. my mods are mostly just for skins, cars, timecyc changes to make it more like the VCS and some to fix the game. oh, i also forgot to mention that sometimes when i answer a call, the game just stops and i can't save or even do any mission. here is the save game: https://gtasnp.com/6bjXe2

 

Your save icons and missions are working perfectly.. 😉 Obviously some of your mods are manipulating your progress and doesn't let you proceed.. You will just remove one by one and see which one is problematic.. 

 

I've also got a phonecall... Not answering phonecalls and accumulating phonecalls are dangerous and corrupt your file but it seems your file is just fine..

 

I've completed "Shakedown" as a test.. you can download it from here 😎

 

https://gtasnp.com/3khire

Edited by ArmanCan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ArmanCan said:

 

Your save icons and missions are working perfectly.. 😉 Obviously some of your mods are manipulating your progress and doesn't let you proceed.. You will just remove one by one and see which one is problematic.. 

 

I've also got a phonecall... Not answering phonecalls and accumulating phonecalls are dangerous and corrupt your file but it seems your file is just fine..

 

I've completed "Shakedown" as a test.. you can download it from here 😎

 

https://gtasnp.com/3khire

oh okay. thanks brother, I'll try to take them one by one to see if the game crashes again :turn:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.