Jump to content

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 7] - The one with the announcement


uNi

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

I know it doesn't confirm them. You asked for any rumors. The info about the dev kits comes from industry devs.

He asked for leaks. Not rumors. 

19 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

I wonder why there aren't any leaks regarding this.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, safde said:

He asked for leaks. Not rumors. 

 

Yo chill it's okay lol

 

It's difficult to get concrete information about these thins anyway, so I wasn't expecting anything solid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nawaf said:

I don’t why we need a pro upgrade since most dev didn’t take full advantage of the console hardware. Slim maybe but not pro.

To be honest with you, as cool as it is, I am actually getting sick of having to pick between "performance/graphics" modes, some games I play in Fidelity mode because they are visually stunning and knowing full well that the performance mode is smoother and offers a better gameplay experience, but when I switch to a performance mode, I can tell the game is making many compromises to get the consistent FPS, I don't mind when it's just a resolution sacrifice but with some games, other graphical settings get lowered, I think upgrades will probably help with that, so devs can achieve a middle ground, maintaining graphics and fps.

 

 

Before someone say it, I know, I should just invest in a gaming rig if I want both lol.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, safde said:
14 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

I know it doesn't confirm them. You asked for any rumors. The info about the dev kits comes from industry devs.

He asked for leaks. Not rumors. 

26 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

I wonder why there aren't any leaks regarding this.

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA Plus Enjoyer

I just hope the PS5 Pro has some significant improvements over the base PS5. For example, being able to play Fidelity modes on 60FPS, at least on 1440p or even 4K. Otherwise, I doubt I'll buy it, since I already upgraded from the PS4 to PS4 Pro once and haven't noticed much improvement in image quality (possibly since I don't play on 4K, but idk, the graphics didn't seem much better in most games, even those that had the "Pro enhanced" stickers on them)

Edited by GTA Plus Enjoyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GTA Plus Enjoyer said:

I just hope the PS5 Pro has some significant improvements over the base PS5. For example, being able to play Fidelity modes on 60FPS, at least on 1440p or even 4K. Otherwise, I doubt I'll buy it, since I already upgraded from the PS4 to PS4 Pro once and haven't noticed much improvement in image quality (possibly since I don't play on 4K, but idk, the graphics didn't seem much better in most games, even those that had the "Pro enhanced" stickers on them)

The main reason behind the existence of the PS4 Pro was to get into the 4k market, and many games designed for the system were held back by the base console too, RDR2 runs at higher settings on the PRO compared to the regular PS4, it also offers a higher res, if you are on a 1080p screen, the biggest thing you'll notice with that game is that it is able to maintain the 30fps in busy areas like Saint Denis, while the base system can't.

 

A lot of games went this route, offer higher settings, bumping up the resolution and that's it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All I can think of for the PS5 Pro is the ability for native 4K60. And for the Xbox, a faster SSD to be on par with the PS5. Maybe better raytracing, or ray tracing with 60fps? There's not much else you can do, yet, that is worthy of a "pro" version of these consoles.

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

All I can think of for the PS5 Pro is the ability for native 4K60. And for the Xbox, a faster SSD to be on par with the PS5. Maybe better raytracing, or ray tracing with 60fps? There's not much else you can do, yet, that is worthy of a "pro" version of these consoles.

That's what I want, I want true 4k/60fps or Ray Tracing with 60fps.

 

That's worth a PRO version to me at least.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We've talked about this very specific topic here a few months ago, shows what the info drought does...

 

 

Rockstar...

 

REVEAL GTA 6 PRO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rajder said:

They're working on it, consoles are more available than ever but all i can see is idiots on the internet writing about chip shortages and how they cannot find ps5/xssx xss

My local Walmart has had 5 Xbox Series X sitting on the shelf with nobody buying them lol. They’ve been there for like a month now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Len Lfc said:

All I can think of for the PS5 Pro is the ability for native 4K60. And for the Xbox, a faster SSD to be on par with the PS5. Maybe better raytracing, or ray tracing with 60fps? There's not much else you can do, yet, that is worthy of a "pro" version of these consoles.

 

There's probably a surprising amount they could do hardware wise, though I'm not so sure they'd explore all that just yet due to price reasons so if we get them next year I'd imagine higher clock speeds and potentially a little more raytracing performance would be what we get. Native 4k/60 is still tough too, not a lot of PC GPU's can hit that even now, nVidia 3080 and above pretty much, all of which cost well above the RRP of the new consoles.

 

But yea, AMD's RDNA3 architecture is launching this year (the current consoles are sorta technicaly maybe RDNA2) but that's a big press x to doubt if we'll get Pro consoles with that anytime soon. We could see them do stuff with V-Cache on consoles, like we see in the 5800X3D CPU which would be a significant performance upgrade on it's own going by PC benchmarks but that's new tech and also potentially pricey.

 

That's I suppose the stumbling block right now, PC hardware prices have gone up and not down which might be simply due to corporation greed after they got big headed due to the insane demand during the pandemic, or it might be a case of production costs going up, neither option is good news for a potential Pro console either way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

That's what I want, I want true 4k/60fps or Ray Tracing with 60fps.

I’d also like games that perform better in 1080p instead of being designed to be bottlenecked by 4K. I feel like GTA expanded and enhanced could’ve done fidelity at 60fps if they would’ve optimized it for 1080p instead of “up to 4K.” 
 

Although granted, this is a choice by developers and isn’t a hardware problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BTubbs200 said:

I’d also like games that perform better in 1080p instead of being designed to be bottlenecked by 4K. I feel like GTA expanded and enhanced could’ve done fidelity at 60fps if they would’ve optimized it for 1080p instead of “up to 4K.” 
 

Although granted, this is a choice by developers and isn’t a hardware problem

I actually agree, it would have absolutely ran the fidelity mode at 60fps if it wasn't targeting 4k.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CommanderBlack
1 hour ago, Edward RDRIII said:

I wonder what the new Xbox Series model will be called, Xbox Series Y?

Ok hear me out, 2 Conspiracys:

1. Microsoft does a Elon Musk move and are naming the console Xbox Series E to get:

 

Xbox Series S

Xbox Series E

Xbox Series X 

 

2. the console is named Xbox Series I to get:

 

Xbox Series S

Xbox Series I

Xbox Series X 

 

To celebrate Gta 6

Edited by CommanderBlack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will the game have the goofy amount of toll booths that real life Miami has so the player can take a drive and have money disintegrate from their pockets

South-Florida-Toll-Map-530x1024.jpg

  • KEKW 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, _SHAPES_ said:

Will the game have the goofy amount of toll booths that real life Miami has so the player can take a drive and have money disintegrate from their pockets

South-Florida-Toll-Map-530x1024.jpg

Imagine driving home from work and you spend more on tolls than you made that day :sadkek:

  • Bruh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

what if you're playing as jason and steal lucia's car then drive through a toll, will her bank account be charged:kekw:

  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

Imagine driving home from work and you spend more on tolls than you made that day :sadkek:

I can imagine running red lights causing fines for the player, and if the police sees you doing it you get a 1 star level. Would be a cool way to add realistic street laws without making it annoying, as late game money wouldn't be an issue anymore and you'll be running red lights all day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chrome Zentorno
59 minutes ago, F1219 said:

Do you think GTA6 will be better than cyberpunk 2077?

Based on AI and physics alone, GTA 5 already beats Cyberpunk lol. And as good as I think some of the GTA-like games are, the only thing GTA 6 would need to live up to is other GTA games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A leaker called Roberto Serrano, who has one accurate leak in his leak history, saying that Rockstar Games will release a trailer next Friday.

  • Bruh 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sword_of_Dusk
26 minutes ago, Xquic said:

A leaker called Roberto Serrano, who has one accurate leak in his leak history, saying that Rockstar Games will release a trailer next Friday.

Someone posted Serrano's tweet some time back. I would love it if he's right. Let the hopium flow!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yeh 4k30fps raytracing fidelity mode

and dynamic 4k60fps performance mode without raytracing is what I'm expecting and a Rt performance mode at 1440p60fps with raytracing . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So you are saying that devs press buttons on a keyboard to create a videogame? I always believed they yelled in mic "DO this! do that! please create city, please don't bug all the game":prismkek:

  • KEKW 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.