GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 7] - The one with the announcement

uNi

2 hours ago, Krauub said:

:prismkek::prismkek::prismkek:  this guy is really crazy

no way he mentioned us, but didn't mention the member who did it. Guess mentioning the forum is better then nothing. 

IgcARkt.jpg?1

ANNOUNCE GTA VI

2 minutes ago, Zello said:

IgcARkt.jpg?1

ANNOUNCE GTA VI

"Next week"

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

31 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Want more fuel to the fire? The next T2 investor call is on 8th August :kekw: 

@uNi already knew something will happen next week so he created Part 7: The one with the announcement. 

Spoiler

Nothing will happen

• KEKW 3

Spider-Vice

Shame that it's almost been two weeks since the topic was created. :kekw:

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

47 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Want more fuel to the fire?

:kekw:

• KEKW 1

Gentlebreeze
42 minutes ago, MrQuiche said:

Have you guys heard about CLODs ? I know LODs but not CLODs and it doesn't seem like it's a pre-existing technology at least not one that has been used in games

https://uspto.report/patent/app/20220198752

unknown.png

My best guess it either softens or completely removes the LOD transition effect. 
(Found this)..

D09x9x-XQAAn5gB.jpg

• Like 2

Spider-Vice

It looks like it's a new way of generating/rendering LODs and dealing with transitions yep. I think that patent isn't new, if anything it was updated recently.

image.png

6 minutes ago, Gentlebreeze said:

My best guess it either softens or completely removes the LOD transition effect. 
(Found this)..

D09x9x-XQAAn5gB.jpg

That would be a massive improvement from the current method. Popping can sometimes be quite distracting. 

• Like 1

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

26 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

It looks like it's a new way of generating/rendering LODs and dealing with transitions yep. I think that patent isn't new, if anything it was updated recently.

It is but it is quite interesting, LODs are quite a huge part of optimization and dev time too, having the ability to improve performance, fidelity and also ease a bit of the load for devs is a win-win, some of those patents have been used in previous games but i'm pretty sure that this technology has not been used in RDR2, i also saw like time fluctuation in multiplayer which was for Max Payne 3 multiplayer and some ways to improve graphics with RDR2 examples, this patent and the one with motion matching it seems are quite interesting

This one i'm also wondering how it will work with Euphoria too

https://uspto.report/patent/app/20220134218

unknown.png

Edited by MrQuiche

26 minutes ago, Steph518 said:

I got a physic tarot reading on GTA 6 if someone wants to listen 😂😂😂😂 start at 43:00 mins 

https://youtu.be/etIz6x2jBwU 

The fact she came arrived at the conclusion that this game will release by the end of 2024 seems pretty commendable for a person who doesn't seem to have much knowledge about Rockstar or gaming development in general. Aligns with what we all have been speculating.

Edited by safde

3 minutes ago, safde said:

The fact she came arrived at the conclusion that this game will release by the end of 2024 seems pretty commendable for a person who doesn't seem to have much knowledge about Rockstar or gaming development in general. Aligns with what we all have been speculating.

Lol she’s very accurate so I believe her. What do think she meant by GTA 5 online will be the all time best compared to GTA 6?

Spider-Vice

I suppose GTA VI really is our High Priestess atm, as it's so secret and mysterious. :kekw: 

image.png

11 minutes ago, Steph518 said:

Lol she’s very accurate so I believe her. What do think she meant by GTA 5 online will be the all time best compared to GTA 6?

I don't think she said GTA 5 ONLINE, but GTA 5 itself. I believe she said that GTA 5's sale will still be considered an All time best even after GTA 6. She said GTA 6 will be a huge hit, but it might not be able to break GTA 5's sales in some shape of form. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

I think VI will surpass V in sales in a decade or so after it's release. It will 100% break it's record for fastest entertainment product to reach $1B in sales.

neh, I say half a decade.

37 minutes ago, safde said:

I don't think she said GTA 5 ONLINE, but GTA 5 itself. I believe she said that GTA 5's sale will still be considered an All time best even after GTA 6. She said GTA 6 will be a huge hit, but it might not be able to break GTA 5's sales in some shape of form. 

She also mentioned different countries, you think that might happened? She did say it will be groundbreaking. 

1 hour ago, Steph518 said:

I got a physic tarot reading on GTA 6 if someone wants to listen 😂😂😂😂 start at 43:00 mins 

https://youtu.be/etIz6x2jBwU 

it says the video is private

or am I dumb and there was no public video to begin with

16 minutes ago, Steph518 said:

She also mentioned different countries, you think that might happened? She did say it will be groundbreaking. 

Not sure about that. Perhaps if Project Americas stuff is indeed true, we could see some Carribean Landscape or something like Cuba. That could essentially count as a "different country" assuming Vice City is already included in the game. 

8 minutes ago, Superdays said:

It was public for a few hours but now it’s private wtf I just email her to to un private the video 

6 minutes ago, Yarrow said:

What if it is tomorrow

C20-DFF3-F-3-CA3-4-F7-C-B6-D2-99-A220689

Not this stupid "leak" again. It's already been confirmed fake.

Edited by safde

Agent Edward
11 hours ago, KoolHoven said:

They definitely wont use the old GTA V cars, unless they remake the models. I also dont think the models are directly ported from 6, but i expect these cars will show up in 6. To me even though the models are a huge improvement over the old ones they are still too low poly, with reduced texture quality and most of the time, using the old 2d interiors. They will 100% exist but with different models, higher quality models. Quality wise thye'll be around if not better then vehicles in games such as Cyberpunk and Forza Horizon 5

I expect high quality models, but as high as Forza Horizon 5? I highly doubt it.

40 minutes ago, safde said:

Not this stupid "leak" again. It's already been confirmed fake.

Damn…

1 hour ago, Superdays said:

Its back up bro