Jump to content

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 7] - The one with the announcement


uNi

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Imnotbuyingcookie said:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

not this one it actually had GTA V screenshot in it

  • Bruh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MaddenedGhost
3 minutes ago, Imnotbuyingcookie said:

spacer.png

Los Santos appeared in something in Max Payne 3, I can't remember if it's a TV show or a billboard but I remember seeing the skyline of LS in that game, the picture was red.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, T-City said:

It could be that Rockstar have a load of misc artwork laying around that is drawn up solely for these purposes, artwork completely unrelated to present or future landmarks. Can anybody provide examples of areas of pre-released games being teased in past games? Genuinely curious. 

 

5 minutes ago, Imnotbuyingcookie said:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

found it

wMjFxWz.png

its in max payne 3

Edited by Lukas2580
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, T-City said:

I’m genuinely starting to think that the game will not actually be called “GTAVI”. I think there’s a good chance that Rockstar will just call it “Grand Theft Auto” and use that as an umbrella name so-to-speak, then any DLC or add-ons will then add it’s individual sticker to the umbrella name/logo. If Rockstar are really planning to roll with this for the next 20 years, why call it “6” and have people expect a “7”, when you can just call it Grand Theft Auto and have multiple branching stories, characters and locations off the one name? Just a thought 

Not only GTAVI_Leaks is stealing pictures from GTAForums, but he is stealing quotes from us. This guy is insane. :prismkek:spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imnotbuyingcookie
1 minute ago, Lukas2580 said:

not this one it actually had GTA V screenshot in it

Yes I think I know the ones you're  thinking off couple snaps of the lazer jetspacer.png

1 minute ago, Lukas2580 said:

 

found it

wMjFxWz.png

its in max payne 3

Nice never seen this one before 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MaddenedGhost
5 minutes ago, Lukas2580 said:

 

found it

wMjFxWz.png

its in max payne 3

Ah there it is.

 

Worth noting that Max Payne also had these

B53Ct1f.jpg

 

and a file with vehicles from GTA5 in it.

5 minutes ago, Imnotbuyingcookie said:

Yes I think I know the ones you're  thinking off couple snaps of the lazer jetspacer.png

That's the one, that's the Hydra (or Vulkan at the time), not the Lazer, but yeah, that's the one.

 

 

 

Edited by The_Ghost
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imnotbuyingcookie
6 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Ah there it is.

 

Worth noting that Max Payne also had these

B53Ct1f.jpg

 

and a file with vehicles from GTA5 in it.

That's the one, that's the Hydra (or Vulkan at the time), not the Lazer, but yeah, that's the one.

 

 

 

I'm guessing there's nothing in gta 5 then what do you think made them stop this trend 

Edited by Imnotbuyingcookie
Having a moment
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MaddenedGhost
1 minute ago, Imnotbuyingcookie said:

I'm guessing there's nothing in gta 5 then what do you think made then stop this trend 

There's nothing in GTAV right now, but with the game still getting updates, you never know.

 

I mean, seeing that references to a GTAV were in a none-GTA game, I guess even RDR2 could get something in there, the game will probably still get updated every now and then, even if it's just security patches.

 

Either way, I say the chances are a little higher finding a reference in a GTA Online update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Imnotbuyingcookie said:

I'm guessing there's nothing in gta 5 then what do you think made them stop this trend 

tbf MP3 released just 1 year b4 GTAV so they had the map and vehicles already done. Maybe we will get some special clothing in The October UFO Event Conspiracy! (or even better the announcement/trailer)

Edited by Lukas2580
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A mammatus plane from V can also be spotted in one of the mp modes in MP3 

                                                    Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MaddenedGhost
4 minutes ago, Lukas2580 said:

tbf MP3 released just 1 year b4 GTAV so they had the map and vehicles already done. Maybe we will get some special clothing in The October UFO Event Conspiracy! (or even better the announcement/trailer)

All the stuff related to that event are already in the files, there's nothing referencing the next game in there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

All the stuff related to that event are already in the files, there's nothing referencing the next game in there.

i fogor 💀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MaddenedGhost
Just now, DeltaV20 said:

A mammatus plane from V can also be spotted in one of the mp modes in MP3 

It irks me that I have never got to experience the MP of Max Payne 3 in its glory days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

It irks me that I have never got to experience the MP of Max Payne 3 in its glory days.

Y'all were too busy calling it "Max Gayne 3" and screaming for GTA V news instead to actually fukken enjoy it for once smh. :cringekek:

 

A question for those who said "Max Gayne"... happy with a decade of your beloved GTA V now?

Edited by H-G
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyday people here keep finding new stuff. You know what they say there's no smoke without a fire. We are in the final lap now folks.

 

ROCKTOBER BABY!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MaddenedGhost
5 minutes ago, H-G said:

Y'all were too busy calling it "Max Gayne 3" and screaming for GTA V news instead to actually fukken enjoy it for once smh. :cringekek:

 

A question for those who said "Max Gayne"... happy with a decade of your beloved GTA V now?

I've never said that about it, Max Payne 3 is a fantastic game, I was actually watching a few cutscenes from the game just last night, beautiful game with a great story.

My PC at the time couldn't run the game properly and when I got a PS3, GTAV was out so I got preoccupied by that.

 

I recently started a playthrough of it, haven't finished it yet, but the game is awesome and the narrative is great, the style they went for is brilliant, not to mention that it has one of the best gun plays out there, better than GTAV's and RDR2's even.

 

To your last point though, I have been and still am very happy with my GTAV lol

Edited by The_Ghost
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

It irks me that I have never got to experience the MP of Max Payne 3 in its glory days.

the multiplayer was well made and designed, Even an esports event was organized

Edited by DeltaV20

                                                    Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1whitebuddah
1 minute ago, ArmanM7503 said:

Everyday people here keep finding new stuff. You know what they say there's no smoke without a fire. We are in the final lap now folks.

 

ROCKTOBER BABY!

Why October?

 

Is it because rdr2 was announced in October? 

 

Rockstar never follow the same pattern. Lol

  • KekCringe 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MaddenedGhost
Just now, DeltaV20 said:

the multiplayer was well made and designed, Even a esports event was organized

Yeah I remember that, I also remember Rockstar featuring fans as characters in the MP, similar competition to the Epsilon one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, 1whitebuddah said:

Why October?

 

Is it because rdr2 was announced in October? 

 

Rockstar never follow the same pattern. Lol

it's because of the game releases not the announcements 
GTA1,2,3,VC,SA,Advance,LCS,VCS,TBOGT,Online 
Max Payne 2 , Bully , MCLA , manhunt 2 , the warriors , RDR2, RDRUndead etc were all released on October
well that's more of a take 2 thing so Taketwober it is   

Edited by DeltaV20

                                                    Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, C4R3ON said:

Not only GTAVI_Leaks is stealing pictures from GTAForums, but he is stealing quotes from us. This guy is insane. :prismkek:spacer.png

Bruh. I’ve only been active on this forum for like a week and it’s already happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, C4R3ON said:

Not only GTAVI_Leaks is stealing pictures from GTAForums, but he is stealing quotes from us. This guy is insane. :prismkek:spacer.png

 

 

🤔

 

On 8/10/2022 at 3:44 PM, GrandTheftAutoVI said:

So you know the more we hear the idea about them adding to the map over time, the more I think the game might simply be called.....

 

Grand Theft Auto

 

...and every expansion having a sub:heading there after 🤔

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1whitebuddah
3 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

it's because of the game releases not the announcements 
GTA1,2,3,VC,SA,Advance,LCS,VCS,TBOGT,Online 
Max Payne 2 , Bully , MCLA , manhunt 2 , the warriors , RDR2, RDRUndead etc were all released on October 

So you're expecting an announcement in October because all of them games were released in October?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, C4R3ON said:

Not only GTAVI_Leaks is stealing pictures from GTAForums, but he is stealing quotes from us. This guy is insane. :prismkek:spacer.png

I remeber I called him out on his bullsh*t and called "re**rded idiot" because of how dumb he sounded when he just kept going off about the gta 6 trailer coming soon, then he blocked me on twitter, well it doesn't matter now I don' have twitter anymore anyways :sadkek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 1whitebuddah said:

So you're expecting an announcement in October because all of them games were released in October?

no lol 

                                                    Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1whitebuddah
6 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

no lol 

I was just wondering why many people are expecting an October reveal. Personally I think September has a good chance, or maybe we get no announcement this year although rockstar has definitely been getting the momentum going, i do think we are super close. lol

 

Does that GTA guy have a username here? He's like a turd in the Puch bowl.

 

 

 

Edited by 1whitebuddah
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isn’t the US heading into the colder months now? I’m assuming most of Rockstars consumer base resides in the US. I wonder if there’s a correlation between colder months (people staying inside) and exposure to the content Rockstar plans to reveal. I know I’m reaching. 

Edited by T-City
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, 1whitebuddah said:

Why October?

 

Is it because rdr2 was announced in October? 

 

Rockstar never follow the same pattern. Lol

GTA 5 was also announced in October, iirc.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.