Missing songs on TBoGT's Vladivostok

The Tracker

The Tracker

I have played the Xbox-360 Add-On version of TBoGT for years and since I heard the Bahama Mamas Mix on Youtube, time after my first playthrough, I noticed there was two songs I've never heard in my game: Jonathan Peters feat. Maya Azucena - Music and David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over 

Were they cut from the game at some point? Are they exclusive to the EFLC version? Or simply they are rare to hear on the radio? (This doesn't have anything to do with the 2020 update, as my game remains totally downgraded). 

Why aren't they in my game?

Edited by The Tracker

The Tracker
37 minutes ago, ejoty said:

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Vladivostok_FM

GTA Wiki says those two songs were "removed on April 26, 2018 due to the 10-year licensing agreement on them expiring", it was likely a patch before the 2020 update. I have the EFLC physical copy without any updates and those songs are present.

I just went to take a look after making this topic. I just noticed my TLAD and TBoGT are in a current version since I bought them again a year ago when I got a better Xbox 360

I'm f*cked. At least the base game remains untouched since it's a physical version. 

Edited by The Tracker