4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

THE FUTURE OF GTA RACOON

GTA RACOON

GTA RACOON

Hi, everyone !

As you can see, my channel is growing very quickly and this is thanks to you and your trust and moreover I thank you for it !

However I prefer to do it early enough and with your help to decide its future, I thought of some ideas on which I would like to have your opinion or you can also share ideas yourself and react to those of others or do both :)

MY IDEAS :

1. Make a spreadshop in the image of the designers who want it, the designers send me a message we discuss the products (Mugs, Posters etc...) and the design together and when it suits them we put it online on the platform and part of the money from sales will be used as CASH PRIZE for the MOTW and the other part will be used to improve my channel in order to offer you more qualitative gameplays!

2. As I said above the channel is increasing more and more and I thought of an idea, I was thinking when I would have fulfilled all the conditions to activate monetization, and donate 50% of the profits the same, in the form of cash prize at the motw and the other party to improve the quality of my YouTube channel.

3. In order to diversify the content, I was planning to open a deathmatch tournament with specific weapons in the form of a duel on a SAMP server that I would have scripted beforehand.

Thank you all for taking the time to read me, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them and above all I expect you to really invest in ideas and opinions.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THE COMMUNITY !

Cordially,
GTA RACOON.

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)

Hey! I recommend you using links in which you get paid. Try Ouo.io or similar to this (don't use Adfly because it has become malware) and you will be able to earn couple of cents on the link. About merch - I can fully guide you through a website where you can actually do it for free, and company will make it for you for free, you just make designs & it will be printed automatically. Cash-outs will be on PayPal. You should start doing some interesting "Mod Reviews" in my opinion, and to increase view count, you should also spend atleast 40 - 80$ on small ads across YouTube to get more noticed - GTA:SA is a longtime game, but sometimes you'll need to change it. The samp server it's a nice idea, but i would prefer MTA as it has alot of new possibilites, scripting, etc but also you don't know whenever your viewers play multiplayer or not. You can start try also doing some TheJizzy style videos or engage more with people, generally ask them what would they want on the channel (if you'll get around 1k subs you would get a community tab).

Tips:

- If you're reviewing a mod from GTAinside or from here, make sure you submit a "video" there and if mod is new, and growing popularity you might get also some + views

- Check out what's trending when you'll type #GTA on YouTube search bar and try to adapt

- You should start doing some GTA V stuff since it's still popular and if GTA VI (hopefully) releases in upcoming years, pre-order it and be first to make videos on it, surely you'll gain traction

- Try experimenting with YouTube shorts, since they boost views massively if game is trending, and title and thumbnail is interesting (it need to be done with phone resolution, otherwise it will not be classified as short)

- Try expanding on other platforms (such as Tiktok) maybe you'll gain a following there, you can advertise some links, or check trends too and who knows maybe you'll get viral

- If there are French forums regarding GTA - try advertising your channel there, on various forums which are active

- Check analytics and analyze from which countries you're watched the most - and for 4, 5 most consistent countries do translations for them (i usually do for 8 )

Congratulations on your fame, don't get demotivated just like me - I've always experimented in my private time in doing shorts and best i've got is around consistent 1-7k views on some channels different from GTA. Also - gaming for some is not that "useful" as it was in 2013-2017 the "rules" has changed and sometimes GTA youtubers get most lower payouts ever just because it's GTA - you can shift to other content. But as I said, try experimenting with ads (i believe if you'll spend atleast 50$ you'll get around maybe 500-3k views) and more impressions, and if video will be interesting it will be ofc shared all around. Good luck.

Upon researching GTA 5 mods - these get around 10 to even 200k downloads (even newer files) so that's your oppurtunity - last months downloads geez: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/month

And you can get organic YT promotion for 5euro if you want to - for 1k people (always check the reviews): https://www.fiverr.com/hathaway007/do-organic-youtube-video-promotion?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=main_banner&ref_ctx_id=75056585f7fa491e64fb64d150df8cbf&pckg_id=1&pos=3&context_type=auto&funnel=75056585f7fa491e64fb64d150df8cbf&imp_id=02cb997b-f85b-4e79-99c8-8bd5e0b0c85a

Edited by Horus Publishing

Horus Publishing

ps.: Doing merch for "designers" from DYOM wouldn't be that "good" since good old DYOM days has passed, and which people will buy a t-shirt from a "designer" from DYOM, that's very abstract but if you want to you can do it - do your own merch, with your own logotype.

• Like 2

SeanAlgerian

The second idea sounds pretty good as it would motivate more people to work on MOTW and therfore more views and/or subs for your channel because of the MOTW videos.

• Like 2

GTA RACOON
9 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Hey! I recommend you using links in which you get paid. Try Ouo.io or similar to this (don't use Adfly because it has become malware) and you will be able to earn couple of cents on the link. About merch - I can fully guide you through a website where you can actually do it for free, and company will make it for you for free, you just make designs & it will be printed automatically. Cash-outs will be on PayPal. You should start doing some interesting "Mod Reviews" in my opinion, and to increase view count, you should also spend atleast 40 - 80$ on small ads across YouTube to get more noticed - GTA:SA is a longtime game, but sometimes you'll need to change it. The samp server it's a nice idea, but i would prefer MTA as it has alot of new possibilites, scripting, etc but also you don't know whenever your viewers play multiplayer or not. You can start try also doing some TheJizzy style videos or engage more with people, generally ask them what would they want on the channel (if you'll get around 1k subs you would get a community tab).

Tips:

- If you're reviewing a mod from GTAinside or from here, make sure you submit a "video" there and if mod is new, and growing popularity you might get also some + views

- Check out what's trending when you'll type #GTA on YouTube search bar and try to adapt

- You should start doing some GTA V stuff since it's still popular and if GTA VI (hopefully) releases in upcoming years, pre-order it and be first to make videos on it, surely you'll gain traction

- Try experimenting with YouTube shorts, since they boost views massively if game is trending, and title and thumbnail is interesting (it need to be done with phone resolution, otherwise it will not be classified as short)

- Try expanding on other platforms (such as Tiktok) maybe you'll gain a following there, you can advertise some links, or check trends too and who knows maybe you'll get viral

- If there are French forums regarding GTA - try advertising your channel there, on various forums which are active

- Check analytics and analyze from which countries you're watched the most - and for 4, 5 most consistent countries do translations for them (i usually do for 8 )

Congratulations on your fame, don't get demotivated just like me - I've always experimented in my private time in doing shorts and best i've got is around consistent 1-7k views on some channels different from GTA. Also - gaming for some is not that "useful" as it was in 2013-2017 the "rules" has changed and sometimes GTA youtubers get most lower payouts ever just because it's GTA - you can shift to other content. But as I said, try experimenting with ads (i believe if you'll spend atleast 50$ you'll get around maybe 500-3k views) and more impressions, and if video will be interesting it will be ofc shared all around. Good luck.

Upon researching GTA 5 mods - these get around 10 to even 200k downloads (even newer files) so that's your oppurtunity - last months downloads geez: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/month

And you can get organic YT promotion for 5euro if you want to - for 1k people (always check the reviews): https://www.fiverr.com/hathaway007/do-organic-youtube-video-promotion?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=main_banner&ref_ctx_id=75056585f7fa491e64fb64d150df8cbf&pckg_id=1&pos=3&context_type=auto&funnel=75056585f7fa491e64fb64d150df8cbf&imp_id=02cb997b-f85b-4e79-99c8-8bd5e0b0c85a

First of all thanks for your constructive message !

I think for all that you propose, it needs to build a team where everyone would have their job within the channel and where we could discuss ideas together.

Because all of this work for one person it's really a lot I think.

• Like 4

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, GTA RACOON said:

First of all thanks for your constructive message !

I think for all that you propose, it needs to build a team where everyone would have their job within the channel and where we could discuss ideas together.

Because all of this work for one person it's really a lot I think.

Well you can think about doing "MCN" (Multi-Channel Network) for dyom YouTubers but MCN's need to pay-out the creators (MCN is like VEVO - it can have more than 100+ channels and can even get easily verified). However i'll private message you today about the merch website.

King_Von
13 hours ago, GTA RACOON said:

Hi, everyone !

As you can see, my channel is growing very quickly and this is thanks to you and your trust and moreover I thank you for it !

However I prefer to do it early enough and with your help to decide its future, I thought of some ideas on which I would like to have your opinion or you can also share ideas yourself and react to those of others or do both :)

MY IDEAS :

1. Make a spreadshop in the image of the designers who want it, the designers send me a message we discuss the products (Mugs, Posters etc...) and the design together and when it suits them we put it online on the platform and part of the money from sales will be used as CASH PRIZE for the MOTW and the other part will be used to improve my channel in order to offer you more qualitative gameplays!

2. As I said above the channel is increasing more and more and I thought of an idea, I was thinking when I would have fulfilled all the conditions to activate monetization, and donate 50% of the profits the same, in the form of cash prize at the motw and the other party to improve the quality of my YouTube channel.

3. In order to diversify the content, I was planning to open a deathmatch tournament with specific weapons in the form of a duel on a SAMP server that I would have scripted beforehand.

Thank you all for taking the time to read me, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them and above all I expect you to really invest in ideas and opinions.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THE COMMUNITY !

Cordially,
GTA RACOON.

Yay I'm really excited and happy for your success ♥️

GTA RACOON

Hi everyone !

I need your help, actually I need a little team who can help me to think about which objects can be sell on the Spreadshop and think and do some little sketch of design.

Thanks at all !

GTA RACOON

The spreadshop is finally finished thank you to all those who helped me I will not divulge the nicknames but they will recognize a video presentation of the products will arrive in the meantime here is the link !

RACOON STORE : https://my-store-c83f7a.creator-spring.com/

Part of the funds will be paid as cash prize to certain MOTW if it generates sales.

Do not hesitate to give your opinions on the designs.

King_Von
6 minutes ago, GTA RACOON said:

The spreadshop is finally finished thank you to all those who helped me I will not divulge the nicknames but they will recognize a video presentation of the products will arrive in the meantime here is the link !

Part of the funds will be paid as cash prize to certain MOTW if it generates sales.

I'm happy for you brodie❤️🎊

Horus Publishing
3 hours ago, GTA RACOON said:

It looks neat :) Hoping you'll get some revenue - don't bother to share later :) 

GTA RACOON

SPREADSHOP PRESENTATION :

• Best Bru 2

Stardust101

Ok, this may be a very unpopular opinion but I will say it anyway: I'm NOT in favor of adding a cash prize to MOTW for two reasons:

1: Way too drastic of a change

MOTW has survived and stayed for years without a cash prize. Why should the competition, all of a sudden, hand out money to it's winners when it's never done anything like that before? The cash prize would change the competition drastically. It would change the way competitors approach the competition, which brings me to my second and most important point.

2: MOTW should be about designing for fun, not designing for money

Don't get me wrong, I do love money. I would like to gain some extra cash. But MOTW should not be the way to earn it. MOTW should be about designing missions, and whoever participates of the competition should do so because they like to design and make missions. By adding a cash prize to MOTW, participants wouldn't design missions because they like it, but because they could win money for it. Maybe that's a cynical way of viewing it, but that surely makes sense, right?

In conclusion, @GTA RACOON, whatever money you plan to make from your endeavors, I suggest you use it to improve your channel and help with your financial matters. I don't want a MOTW cash prize. It just feels out of place and outright wrong if I'm being honest. If people want some extra money, they should find other ways.

GTA RACOON
45 minutes ago, Stardust101 said:

Ok, this may be a very unpopular opinion but I will say it anyway: I'm NOT in favor of adding a cash prize to MOTW for two reasons:

1: Way too drastic of a change

MOTW has survived and stayed for years without a cash prize. Why should the competition, all of a sudden, hand out money to it's winners when it's never done anything like that before? The cash prize would change the competition drastically. It would change the way competitors approach the competition, which brings me to my second and most important point.

2: MOTW should be about designing for fun, not designing for money

Don't get me wrong, I do love money. I would like to gain some extra cash. But MOTW should not be the way to earn it. MOTW should be about designing missions, and whoever participates of the competition should do so because they like to design and make missions. By adding a cash prize to MOTW, participants wouldn't design missions because they like it, but because they could win money for it. Maybe that's a cynical way of viewing it, but that surely makes sense, right?

In conclusion, @GTA RACOON, whatever money you plan to make from your endeavors, I suggest you use it to improve your channel and help with your financial matters. I don't want a MOTW cash prize. It just feels out of place and outright wrong if I'm being honest. If people want some extra money, they should find other ways.

Okay but the missions are made by designers I owe them somes money if I win some ?

Stardust101
23 minutes ago, GTA RACOON said:

Okay but the missions are made by designers I owe them somes money if I win some ?

You may give money to the designers who collaborate with you on the spreadshop. The spreadshop is a cool idea and totally unrelated to MOTW. My problem is adding a cash prize to MOTW. If you want to give designers money then I highly request you don't give it through MOTW.

GTA RACOON
19 minutes ago, Stardust101 said:

You may give money to the designers who collaborate with you on the spreadshop. The spreadshop is a cool idea and totally unrelated to MOTW. My problem is adding a cash prize to MOTW. If you want to give designers money then I highly request you don't give it through MOTW.

Yeah but for the one who designing mission ?

Toriality

prize could go to dyom annual awards

Edited by Toriality
  • Like 1