Jump to content

Missing 1 unique stunt jump


Dizar3032
Go to solution Solved by ArmanCan,

Recommended Posts

So i have 70/70 unique stunt jumps found

 

But i only have 69/70 done

I already did the jump on top of the tunnel in Juniper Hollow

 

My final guess are either the jump near the Wang Cars or the bridge jump in Palomino Creek

 

But i already tried those jumps like a hundred times already, did i do them wrong or they both are NOT the stunt jump that i am missing

Edited by Dizar3032
Juniper Hollow* not Juniper Hill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ArmanCan said:

@Dizar3032 Hello and welcome 🙂

 

If you are not playing on console you can always upload your savefile to http://www.gtasnp.com and check your USJ s by clicking "Collectibles Map" 😉

Thanks for your advice, but too bad that i play on console, the 2 jumps i mentioned are the one that didn't give me the "Unique stunt jump done" message on the screen, idk if i did the Palomino Creek jump in one of the Catalina mission, or that i did the jump near Doherty to go to the destination faster in the mission "Outrider"

 

Everyone's problem seems to be the one that is on top of the tunnel in Juniper Hollow/Calton Heights but i already did this

 

I'm just gonna do those 2 jumps over and over again i guess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Dizar3032 said:

Thanks for your advice, but too bad that i play on console, the 2 jumps i mentioned are the one that didn't give me the "Unique stunt jump done" message on the screen, idk if i did the Palomino Creek jump in one of the Catalina mission, or that i did the jump near Doherty to go to the destination faster in the mission "Outrider"

 

Everyone's problem seems to be the one that is on top of the tunnel in Juniper Hollow/Calton Heights but i already did this

 

I'm just gonna do those 2 jumps over and over again i guess

 

According to my opinions people are usually missing or having problems with these jumps..

 

Missing

- Paradiso SF (Between hospital and safehouse)

- Ramp SF (Which leads to Burget Shot near Battery Point)

- Small Pier near el Quebradrados 

- Creek LV

- Palm Hotel LV

- Dillimore RC

- Wide Beach AP

- Sewer Tunnel Entrance LS

- Stairs LS (Where close to basketball area and the last cutscene of OG Loc)

- Gant Bridge SF is off course can be easily missing

 

Problematic

- Gant Bridge SF

- Stadium Stairs SF

- Pyramid Shaped Hotel - Long Jump LV 

Edited by ArmanCan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ChasingCoyote

what about the jump OUT of the river where you need to use an undrowning zone and find the NRG 500 waiting for you underwater, then make the jump out of the river? that jump is located just south of Montgomery.  (you can use a save file before the jump is completed from the chain game to find it on the GTASnP collections map.)

 

Edited by ChasingCoyote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2022 at 6:55 PM, ArmanCan said:

 

According to my opinions people are usually missing or having problems with these jumps..

 

Missing

- Paradiso SF (Between hospital and safehouse)

- Ramp SF (Which leads to Burget Shot near Battery Point)

- Small Pier near el Quebradrados 

- Creek LV

- Palm Hotel LV

- Dillimore RC

- Wide Beach AP

- Sewer Tunnel Entrance LS

- Stairs LS (Where close to basketball area and the last cutscene of OG Loc)

- Gant Bridge SF is off course can be easily missing

 

Problematic

- Gant Bridge SF

- Stadium Stairs SF

- Pyramid Shaped Hotel - Long Jump LV 

Thanks, but i already got 70 jumps done

 

The jump turned out to be the jump near the safehouse in Angel Pine

 

I think the only reason i missed it is that i struggled at the beach jump in Whetstone near Angel Pine, i reload my save a few times, i probably went straight to the beach jump without doing the Angel Pine jump

 

My order to do the jumps in Whetstone is Angel Pine jump - Beach jump - Mt Chilliad jump

 

So i probably forgot to do the Angel Pine jump first

On 7/4/2022 at 11:39 PM, ChasingCoyote said:

what about the jump OUT of the river where you need to use an undrowning zone and find the NRG 500 waiting for you underwater, then make the jump out of the river? that jump is located just south of Montgomery.  (you can use a save file before the jump is completed from the chain game to find it on the GTASnP collections map.)

 

Thanks, but i already have 70 Jumps done

 

But hey, I don't remember a stunt jump taking place south of Montgomery?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
On 7/6/2022 at 6:03 AM, Dizar3032 said:

I think the only reason i missed it is that i struggled at the beach jump in Whetstone near Angel Pine, i reload my save a few times, i probably went straight to the beach jump without doing the Angel Pine jump

 

Yeah.. It is possible to do this with Sanchez but you need full speed to trigger this USJ 😉

On 7/6/2022 at 6:03 AM, Dizar3032 said:

But hey, I don't remember a stunt jump taking place south of Montgomery?

These custom USJ s are only available in Chain Game Rounds.. I think he is.. confused 🙂

On 5/17/2022 at 10:05 AM, JAJ said:

Unique Stunt Jumps


20 Additional Unique Stunt Jumps have been added across San Andreas, replacing existing ones. These have all been marked on the Feature Map at the top of the Save File Modifications section, which players can refer to if they want to find where they are. None of the additional Stunt Jumps count towards 100% Completion and do not need to be completed during the Chain Game Round.


You can also use the Collectible Map on GTASnP.com to check for the locations of all Unique Stunt Jumps in the save, or use SA Mission Analyzer. Both of these tools will show players the location of all 70 Unique Stunt Jumps.

Edited by ArmanCan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ChasingCoyote
12 hours ago, Dizar3032 said:

 

 

But hey, I don't remember a stunt jump taking place south of Montgomery?

I did think you were referring to the chain game USJ's!  I'm sorry for the confusion!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
RedDeadRus
Posted (edited)

I have the same problem now. I had 68/70 for a long time before I accidentally discovered the first missed jump in Los Flores, but to this day I have not been able to find the second missed jump, I specifically decided to repeat all the jumps again on NRG 500, but after a full circle I still did not find the missed jump... I’ll try to do this again on Infernus with nitro, because sometimes NRG 500 does not have enough speed, but I’m afraid that it won’t work out again. Juniper Hollow also was completed, maybe I missed jump somewhere in LS but who knows.

 

I play on Xbox Original and therefore I cannot rip out the save to check (also as I understand there is no support for Xbox)

Edited by RedDeadRus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.