DYOM - Routepoint Problem

PartyNorth

PartyNorth

So, I got problem with DYOM, with routepoints, When I want to create Actor as Driver with Route there saying its id 1 then when I set second its reseting and deleting my actor of course with first routepoints I little overshadowed because I used 100+ routepooints saved to one actor and even when I remove the actor, new routepoints still is id 1 to 2, Is any way to reset it? But of course I dont want to remove all routepointed actors because my mission is long and I used 1 day to create first battle with driveby of course theres only max 20 routepoints saved to actor which driving a car and Im doing driveby because enemies are used by "Follow Player Behind" but  of course  I want to use enemies which escaping from me to some location but of course this routepoint problem, so I repeat: Is any way to recover the routepoints?

Routepoints are a common issue. I think no one clearly knows how to solve those bugs, removing the actors most of the time solves it, but in your case it didn't.

I'm busy lately so I can't check your mission, but I hope someone here with more free time could give it a check.

Have you used all the 399 routepoints? 👀

Edited by Toriality

PartyNorth

@Toriality yes I used because first I wanted to use long routepoint (the actor driving to some location then stop the car then he drive again to next location) but my routepoints ended and I cant use new routepoints

Edited by PartyNorth

PartyNorth

@Toriality and I used routepoint to stop the actor's car I sued one routepoint to drive to tunnel exit then I used 200+ routepoints to stop the car at this same place for dont loop driving (because I havent noticed that theres typed "Y - accept routepoint" but not loop so just I everytime used L but now I edited some actors (Use existing routepoint) and pressed Y to accept as non-loop

Just now, PartyNorth said:

@Toriality and I used routepoint to stop the actor's car I sued one routepoint to drive to tunnel exit then I used 200+ routepoints to stop the car at this same place for dont loop driving (because I havent noticed that theres typed "Y - accept routepoint" but not loop so just I everytime used L but now I edited some actors (Use existing routepoint) and pressed Y to accept as non-loop

so in other missions even when I used full routeepoints to id 0 after actor removing, yes routepoint coming back but its problem with my mission (there are a lot of cameras, actors, checkpoints etc I dont want to lose it)

PartyNorth
Just now, Horus Publishing said:

You can't do too much routepoints. You can't extend the limit because it will reset back to 1.

bruh I meant how to reset routepoints when I removed actor which used that routepoints before

18 minutes ago, PartyNorth said:

bruh I meant how to reset routepoints when I removed actor which used that routepoints before

Save the mission and try leaving / re-entering DYOM again.

PartyNorth
Just now, Horus Publishing said:

Save the mission and try leaving / re-entering DYOM again.

So, I did it before create topic even I did:
Restart GTA
Restart PC

GTA reinstall can help? or DYOm reinstall?

28 minutes ago, PartyNorth said:

So, I did it before create topic even I did:
Restart GTA
Restart PC

GTA reinstall can help? or DYOm reinstall?

Dude, unfortunately you have no choice, so just redo mission. It's a sad reality with dyom, so you have to accept that sh*t