1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

DYOM REd (v9.0 Possible)

Halter

The John David
On 5/8/2022 at 1:26 PM, Horus Publishing said:

New update - covering new skins & fixed train position in Edit Mode: 

I literally did this train placing on the rail in my project using DYOM v8.1. Sadly it's only just a placement. It wasn't easy since I really did an amount of play-testing how can I fix its position to make it look better. But It really did works!

• Like 4

bessem ben

@Halter

Is it possible to add something like this in red

RedBaronFromTheUG
2 hours ago, bessem ben said:

@Halter

I would make several race missions ngl.

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, bessem ben said:

@Halter

It is still poorly done. No box on the right side with the time limit, checkpoints how many we passed or position that we're in the race etc. But its a good try anyway :) 

Still, there are no tutorial videos / or nothing to LDYOM (there were two but only for animation sequences, and we tried recreating it and nothing worked so :D ) there could be some, saw some updates on LDYOM on VK so hopefully somebody will get interested and do some tutos.

Edited by Horus Publishing

RedBaronFromTheUG
9 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

It is still poorly done. No box on the right side with the time limit, checkpoints how many we passed or position that we're in the race etc. But its a good try anyway :) 

Still, there are no tutorial videos / or nothing to LDYOM (there were two but only for animation sequences, and we tried recreating it and nothing worked so :D ) there could be some, saw some updates on LDYOM on VK so hopefully somebody will get interested and do some tutos.

I agree, if he had a lot of tutorials, maybe then people would join his LDYOM.

• Like 1

Kailojado haddines

Suggest for the next update:

Actor Must NOT be in checkpoint just like in Key to her heart, the gimp should not reach Millie's place

AnDReJ98

Hello! First of all I want to thank both @darkmorgan and @Halter for their amazing contributions so far. It's been a while since I saw somebody dedicate their time and skills to DYOM so frequently. I've been willing to respond to your contributions for a long time now and, finally here we are.

Now, let's get down to business - I've consulted with my fellows from the staff, and the reason why I'm posting this in DYOM RE thread is because I see DYOM RE as a true DYOM successor. Not that I denounce DYOM IX or anything, but I would rather focus on DYOM RE this time around. The main criteria is stability and backwards compatibility. This version supports both, old missions can be played in RE and no need for extra limit adjusters or similar. The second, also important thing is bugfixes. I'm satisfied with the way you handle bugs, respond to community's feedback, etc. so why not give it a shot? The next step is consistency - this is where things get moody. Although I fully support your commitment to this community, adding new features every now and then (even tho this is more of a IX related, but also happened here), without adequate feedback (mostly due to RE staying in shadows of IX), stability is threatened, various bugs appear, although minor - they still appear. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm very well aware of the code limit and lack of possible RE updates just like I'm aware of whenever a new feature gets added, a new bug appears. Always been that way. My fellow, zeko and I, have played around in RE for some time, testing some of the old and new stuff. So far I'm delighted and would like you to join us on Discord to discuss the possibilities. I don't want to reveal anything yet, so  @Halter If you are interested, contact me on discord so we can resume the cooperation and talk about details.

-Andrej, part of DYOM Staff.

• Like 9

Kailojado haddines

Is it possible to put fix non-collision interiors?

RedBaronFromTheUG
8 hours ago, Kailojado haddines said:

Is it possible to put fix non-collision interiors?

There are mods for that, and they work extremely well, albeit they are a little hard to find.

Jimmy_Leppard

Haven't been here in a long time. I just saw this. And holy sh*t, it's a yes from me! :D

• Like 2

RazorITA

Nice mod! Just a question, where we can find the names of the added skins, so we can replace them with modloader? 

Toriality
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, RazorITA said:

Nice mod! Just a question, where we can find the names of the added skins, so we can replace them with modloader? 

I took note on the skins halter added, it was taken from a conversation in discord server. Here it is:

OGBURG - 1077

MAFZI2 - 1076

MAFZI1 - 1075

SALVAR - 1074

RALPH - 1073

BOGM - 1072

TRIDB - 1071

TRIDA - 1070

TBOSS - 1069

SILVERM - 1068

HELPER- 1067

CSSUZIE - 1062

CSKENDL - 1061

CSDRUG1 - 1060

CSTEXAN - 1059

CSJOSE - 1058

CSBDUP -  1057

CSSLUT - 1056

FAM5 - 1055

FAM4- 1054

CSMECH - 1053

CSWMORI - 1052

CROGRL2 - 1051

CSHO - 1050

SBMYTR4 - 1049

CSPRO1 - 1048

CSOMOST - 1047

CSBLUE2 - 1046

Just a reminder, Halter was talking about DYOM IX, so most of these skins are from IX, but I think there are some included in RED too.

Edited by Toriality

RazorITA
1 hour ago, Toriality said:

I took note on the skins halter added, it was taken from a conversation in discord server. Here it is:

OGBURG - 1077

MAFZI2 - 1076

MAFZI1 - 1075

SALVAR - 1074

RALPH - 1073

BOGM - 1072

TRIDB - 1071

TRIDA - 1070

TBOSS - 1069

SILVERM - 1068

HELPER- 1067

CSSUZIE - 1062

CSKENDL - 1061

CSDRUG1 - 1060

CSTEXAN - 1059

CSJOSE - 1058

CSBDUP -  1057

CSSLUT - 1056

FAM5 - 1055

FAM4- 1054

CSMECH - 1053

CSWMORI - 1052

CROGRL2 - 1051

CSHO - 1050

SBMYTR4 - 1049

CSPRO1 - 1048

CSOMOST - 1047

CSBLUE2 - 1046

Just a reminder, Halter was talking about DYOM IX, so most of these skins are from IX, but I think there are some included in RED too.

Thank you!

Lancerator

Nothing but thank you, sir. 

RazorITA
Posted (edited)

Sorry for another post, but I want to report a little problem happened to me when testing a mission.

I made a basic checkpoint with a time limit of 5 mins, without the money objective.

After the checkpoint there is an adjust time limit to 0 (to remove the time limit) and some cutscenes will start.

But when I enter the checkpoint the game say that I need to earn so many moneys, like 1106248962, a higher number than the maximum possible gain on gta.

How it's possible?

Another little bug (but this happen usually in the oldest version to dyom too):

Sometimes when you pass a checkpoint it still remains visible.

And one last note, but maybe it doesn't depend from dyom: 

I tried to make a mission with dyom on GTA mixed (a mod where liberty city and vice city maps are added), I made a mission on linerty city but even if I disable the cops, the stars still appear.

I solved that problem using the "aezakmi" cheat.

I hope these reports will help you to find bugs and solve them!

Edited by RazorITA
  • Like 1

Horus Publishing
15 minutes ago, RazorITA said:

Sorry for another post, but I want to report a little problem happened to me when testing a mission.

I made a basic checkpoint with a time limit of 5 mins, without the money objective.

After the checkpoint there is an adjust time limit to 0 (to remove the time limit) and some cutscenes will start.

But when I enter the checkpoint the game say that I need to earn so many moneys, like 1106248962, a higher number than the maximum possible gain on gta.

How it's possible?

I tried to make a mission with dyom on GTA mixed (a mod where liberty city and vice city maps are added), I made a mission on linerty city but even if I disable the cops, the stars still appear.

Also we encourage you to check out Mission Maker - a DYOM-like new software, with much many new features such as carrec paths (perfect car paths) :) 

Report bugs on Discord (and suggest new features): https://discord.gg/n8VhQG7yYy

• Like 1

RedBaronFromTheUG
17 hours ago, RazorITA said:

How it's possible?

I dunno about the rest but i do know that the checkpoint not disappearing both on the radar and the object itself can be easily fixed by going to the last objective you created, make a cutscene, point it towards the objective, and cancel, now your checkpoints won't show up on radar, now save and restart DYOM, it should start working properly overall.

Sukhjinder86

Sa mission maker v1.3 bug fixes

Pilotoarg
On 6/3/2022 at 11:10 PM, Toriality said:

OGBURG - 1077

MAFZI2 - 1076

MAFZI1 - 1075

SALVAR - 1074

RALPH - 1073

BOGM - 1072

TRIDB - 1071

TRIDA - 1070

TBOSS - 1069

SILVERM - 1068

HELPER- 1067

CSSUZIE - 1062

CSKENDL - 1061

CSDRUG1 - 1060

CSTEXAN - 1059

CSJOSE - 1058

CSBDUP -  1057

CSSLUT - 1056

FAM5 - 1055

FAM4- 1054

CSMECH - 1053

CSWMORI - 1052

CROGRL2 - 1051

CSHO - 1050

SBMYTR4 - 1049

CSPRO1 - 1048

CSOMOST - 1047

CSBLUE2 - 1046

Good to know about that list!, also, wich ones are the deleted? because in a project i'm working (that works with dyom for the missions) i, literally, replaced all the NPC skins (at least every one until 8.1, yes, 300 skins changed) if there is a list, i want to know wich ones to replace them again, thanks!

Toriality
14 hours ago, Pilotoarg said:

Good to know about that list!, also, wich ones are the deleted? because in a project i'm working (that works with dyom for the missions) i, literally, replaced all the NPC skins (at least every one until 8.1, yes, 300 skins changed) if there is a list, i want to know wich ones to replace them again, thanks!

I think this site might be helpful for you: https://open.mp/docs/scripting/resources/skins

Pilotoarg
12 hours ago, Toriality said:

I think this site might be helpful for you: https://open.mp/docs/scripting/resources/skins

not exactly, i know that list (but this is about SAMP skins), because the list you added before is about the new-added skins to DYOM, and as said before, there are "some skins deleted from dyom", that are the ones i want to know about, but thanks

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
3 hours ago, Sukhjinder86 said:

If you can, you can also make indian fonts if you're talented and tbh translate it to Indian. For now if your language doesn't need to use any aditional special characters in letters and it will be understandable i can drop you a translation file :) 

Toriality

Btw this thread is about DYOM REd. The official thread or MissionMaker is this: https://gtaforums.com/topic/982924-sa-mission-maker-new-era-in-mission-creation/

20 hours ago, Pilotoarg said:

not exactly, i know that list (but this is about SAMP skins), because the list you added before is about the new-added skins to DYOM, and as said before, there are "some skins deleted from dyom", that are the ones i want to know about, but thanks

I don't know, only Halter can properly answer this, I think.

• Like 1