Jump to content

DYOM REd (v9.0 Possible)


Halter

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

Is there a way to fix smooth cutscenes?

 

They work for us, this is problem on your end. We'll show a video with the new update and you'll see it works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kailojado haddines

Features for the next update:

-Add a skin NAMED JOSE

-Add cutscene skins

-Add NOISE Feature

-Hide actor or car objectives feature

-Add different idle ped style

-Add magnet attach objects on RC helis only

-------------------------

Next Update

-Add name health bar

-Add Scare-o-meter feature

-Add Put objects at every vehicle

-Add 'Visibility' Feature on aircrafts only

-Add MORE Objects

-Add working stingers

-Add can put stingers in car with counter

-Add More animations

-Add trip skip feature if its a long drive

-Add Immovable actors

Edited by Kailojado haddines
Change
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kailojado haddines said:

Features for the next update:

-Add a skin NAMED JOSE

-Add cutscene skins

-Add NOISE Feature

-Hide actor or car objectives feature

-Add different idle ped style

-Add magnet attach objects on RC helis only

-Add name health bar

-Add Scare-o-meter feature

-Add Put objects at every vehicle

-Add 'Visibility' Feature on aircrafts only

-Add MORE Objects

-Add working stingers

-Add can put stingers in car with counter

-Add More animations

-Add trip skip feature if its a long drive

-Add Immovable actors

 

Keep in mind, that this version CAN'T have TOO MANY features because its intended to work without frame limiter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kailojado haddines
32 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Keep in mind, that this version CAN'T have TOO MANY features because its intended to work without frame limiter

Ok then split it half

  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Kailojado haddines said:

Ok then split it half

Bruh, do you even know how coding works? 

  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kailojado haddines
2 hours ago, Mister A said:

Bruh, do you even know how coding works? 

Nope

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carlo_Magno

friend if you want to have all that install dyom ix. Here is something similar to dyom 8 with a few things implemented to not exceed the limit of the mod. I also want some things you ask for but I know they can break the game, so I better wait for them to come out soon or better play dyom ix.

 

Would it be possible to add the function of opening the car doors?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RedBaron.
7 hours ago, Carlo_Magno said:

friend if you want to have all that install dyom ix. Here is something similar to dyom 8 with a few things implemented to not exceed the limit of the mod. I also want some things you ask for but I know they can break the game, so I better wait for them to come out soon or better play dyom ix.

 

Would it be possible to add the function of opening the car doors?

And also while we are at it, how about the trunk and hood, i always wondered about all of these.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

And also while we are at it, how about the trunk and hood, i always wondered about all of these.

 

tbh could be cool if the car hood, doors and trunk opening / closing features would be added on DYOM Remastered, but wondering about how much can you do without limiters! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kailojado haddines

@Halter I have a interior for you to do:

Angel Pine Trailer interior (King in exile interior)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BobTheBot

Can you add the enemy gang that shoots without being influenced by shots like Big Smoke in the last mission (from DYOM IX)? It would be cool with the enemies on the train so they won't fall..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, yrkomm16 said:

Hello there. Storyline mode works in DYOM Remastered?

Yes it works same as DYOM 8.1 so you can do them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bessem ben

@Halter 

A function has been added to change the actor's path in dyom red There are two actors who can do a new path Can this be done for other characters 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bessem ben said:

@Halter 

A function has been added to change the actor's path in dyom red There are two actors who can do a new path Can this be done for other characters 🤔

What new path are you talking about? Nothing like this was added in the REd.🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New v1.4 Update

Download

I've always wondered why money didn't matter at all in the DYOM. Well, you could give them in the storyline, through the Objectives, but there was no sense from them. Now I decided to correct this situation by introducing a new feature. The bottom line is that you launch an event, after which all checkpoints will be passed only if the Player has a certain amount of money. Then this event can be turned off. Also, Gang 2 now has a random amount of money, and the pickup of money began to give money after the Player takes it.

 

spacer.png

 

  • Added a feature to the Objectives, now you can enable so that the Player must earn a certain amount of money in order to pass the checkpoint
  • Pickup money now gives a random amount of money
  • Deleted some low-poly Skins
  • Deleted some pickups
  • Gang 2 Actors now drops a random amount of cash after death
Edited by Halter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 great update but for some reason my game crashed when I try to make a Walk or Run route if I try to save it

Edited by mekane
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mekane said:

 great update but for some reason my game crashed when I try to make a Walk or Run route if I try to save it

 

Do you have any modifications installed? Or did you replace all of the files from the old update with the new update ones? Always when you download the archive replace files :) There might be Fastman Limiter tweaks aswell done by Developer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this happens all the time you try to add a routepoint, do what @Horus Publishing said, might solve your problem. But if its crashing just for this actor, might better just delete him and create another, sometimes editing existing routepoints cause crashes (DYOM 8.1 known bug).

Edited by Toriality
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bessem ben
Spoiler

@Halter   Can you do a checkpoint when you don't touch it first you lose like a race

 race
 
 
 
 
Edited by bessem ben
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a question. How do I add my own skin in dyom remaster 

Edited by Fam3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super Shizuku
1 hour ago, Fam3 said:

I have a question. How do I add my own skin in dyom remaster 

The closest thing you can do is replace, since this version of DYOM doesn't use FLA. Even then, I'm not sure if DYOM can access skin(s) that is added with FLA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fam3 said:

I have a question. How do I add my own skin in dyom remaster 

As @Super Shizuku said, you can't literally add anything new to it. Just replace.

 

If you're looking for creating your own skin model, this tutorial might be useful for you, but also use Google if you want something else.

 

Else, you can download skins anywhere and replace them. Modloader is a good mod to replace anything from the game without having to replace original files, you just drag and drop into the folder and it will start working. Read it's documentation.

 

And please aways give credits to author of the mods you use if you are going to release your missions.

Edited by Toriality
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2022 at 8:29 PM, Halter said:

New v1.4 Update

Download

I've always wondered why money didn't matter at all in the DYOM. Well, you could give them in the storyline, through the Objectives, but there was no sense from them. Now I decided to correct this situation by introducing a new feature. The bottom line is that you launch an event, after which all checkpoints will be passed only if the Player has a certain amount of money. Then this event can be turned off. Also, Gang 2 now has a random amount of money, and the pickup of money began to give money after the Player takes it.

 

spacer.png

 

  • Added a feature to the Objectives, now you can enable so that the Player must earn a certain amount of money in order to pass the checkpoint
  • Pickup money now gives a random amount of money
  • Deleted some low-poly Skins
  • Deleted some pickups
  • Gang 2 Actors now drops a random amount of cash after death

Should I keep DYOM# Addon while using DYOM RED or should I remove it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Mister A said:

Should I keep DYOM# Addon while using DYOM RED or should I remove it? 

DYOM # is a great addon of course you should keep it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.