1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

DYOM REd (v9.0 Possible)

Halter

Halter
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Original authors: Dutchy3010, PatrickW

Remastered from: Halter/brassiere

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Download (v1.41)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is it?

DYOM REmastereD is the is an updated version with fixes and improvements. For example, here you can create trains and RC-Vehicles, make Turret Mode to Vehicle, or Spook-o-meter to Actor. The purpose of this release was to create an updated version of 8.1 without the use of Limit Adjuster, but adding as many new features as possible. For more information about what exactly was changed, you can see in the changelog

___________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshots

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

What features will work for someone who does not have REd?

-New Pickups (works in DYOM 8.1)

-Spook-o-meter (DYOM REd only)

-Turret Mode (DYOM REd only)

-RC-Vehicles (DYOM REd/IX only)

-New Animations (DYOM REd only)

-New Objectives features (DYOM REd/IX only)

-Weathers (works in DYOM 8.1)

-New Colors for Vehicles (works in DYOM 8.1)

-Trains (DYOM REd/IX only)

-New Actor Skins (DYOM REd)

(Changelog):

Spoiler
  • Added 31 new Interiors in Tools
  • Added Spook-o-meter feature for Actors
  • Added Disabling and Enabling HUD (with radar) feature in Special Player Objectives
  • Added 56 new Animations
  • Added Shaking Camera for Player feature in Special Player Objectives
  • In Settings, you can immediately hide peds and vehicles without using the Objectives
  • Added Turret Mode for Vehicles
  • Fixed Trains after putted now no more floated
  • Fixed Trains directions (before was only one)
  • Fixed Ped Spawning (Ghetto for ghetto people, beach for beach people etc.)
  • Fixed RC-vehicles, Player is no longer visible. Control is now remote
  • Vehicles never explode after being rolled over
  • Fixed Trains. Each train head or carriage creates a separate train with its own number of carriages
  • Added 23 new skins for Actors
  • Added Superjump feature to get to inaccessible places (can be disabled in the Tools)
  • 76 New Colors for Vehicles added
  • Added Mission Statistics feature in Tools
  • Pickup number now shows when selecting
  • Train spawn now changes with traffic "Ped/Traffic Behaviour" settings
  • 25 New Pickups added
  • Weather number now shows when selecting
  • Additional 3 mission slots added (now it can be dyom9.dat (delete DYOM9 folder if you can't save) dyom10.dat etc.)
  • Disabled firefighters, medics, pop-ups and other unnecessary
  • Disabled freeze when viewing the weather
  • Added additional health settings for Actors, Vehicles (1,25,50,5000,10000,25000,Immortality)
  • 65536 Weathers are unlocked

v1.4 (Changelog-latest):

Spoiler
  • Added a feature to the Objectives, now you can enable so that the Player must earn a certain amount of money in order to pass the checkpoint
  • Pickup money now gives a random amount of money
  • Deleted some low-poly Skins
  • Deleted some pickups
  • Gang 2 Actors now drops a random amount of cash after death
  • Fixed 150 health bar bug
Edited by Halter

MassM

its really nice mod bro

and it might helps a lot of people who have these kind of issues
good job hope we'll something like that more 😁 👍

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Removed

Edited by Big Mac Toni

Yasir_RFL

My man literally fused some DYOM# features and some IX feature into this.

You are really helping us a lot mate. Keep the good work coming, please do add turret mode in the future.

• Like 4

Horus Publishing

Hey, maybe contact @PatrickW or Dutchy to put it as a "update" on GTAgarage? Would be amazing for people to know. If we would had a permission, it would be great if we would release it on GTAinside to gain even more popularity. Hey, if possible @Halter can you send me a version without skins only? (these that you added) they only crash my game, i'll try one more time to play the game and browse skins with lag-fixing mods but that would be great if possible.

Toriality

We're slowly presencing something we have waiting for almost a decade, a version that has the potential and stability to be the new version of DYOM. 

Still, I'm a bit confused on how things are going to work so far. Maybe you can clarify @Halter. Are you going to make DYOM IX something like a testing playground, trying to implement cool features and all that stuff, while slowly watching how the community feels about these new features and how it works into the system (if it causes many crashes or its working fine), and if the answers are positive these features get implemented into DYOM RED? That's what I understand from this topic, DYOM IX will have constant updates and new test-features, and this new DYOM RED will have fewer updates but consistent results with almost no bugs. Is this correct?

Another question, are you going to focus now on new features or bug fixes?

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

Halter
6 minutes ago, Toriality said:

DYOM IX will have constant updates and new test-features, and this new DYOM RED will have fewer updates but consistent results with almost no bugs. Is this correct?

Yes, you got it right. But you need to understand that IX will never be more stable due to the fact that we broke the code limit. In the RED, the limit is not broken, so everything works stably, but you need to understand that I won’t be able to add a lot of things.

3 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Hey, maybe contact @PatrickW or Dutchy to put it as a "update" on GTAgarage? Would be amazing for people to know. If we would had a permission, it would be great if we would release it on GTAinside to gain even more popularity. Hey, if possible @Halter can you send me a version without skins only? (these that you added) they only crash my game, i'll try one more time to play the game and browse skins with lag-fixing mods but that would be great if possible.

Unfortunately, Patrick and the Dutchy will most likely not answer, but about the Skins. If someone else has crashes, then tell me, I will remove these skins

• Like 1

Horus Publishing

Why not uploading it on GTAinside? Well, they said you can modify the script as you like, GTAinside is the most active mod-website so hopefully if you can - we can make you authors on GTAinside when uploading a mod and link ur profiles ;)

ACH_GAMES

It's great! can you add an option to disable the hud?

• Like 3

Halter

New Update v1.1

(download link in the first page)

I was finally able to max out and cram new features into the DYOM. Now without the Limit Adjuster, the features as Spook-o-meter and the Turret in Vehicles appeared. I think now this version may well be called 9.0, because this is really a breakthrough

Changelog
Spoiler

Added 31 new Interiors in Tools

Added Spook-o-meter feature for Actors

Added Disabling and Enabling HUD (with radar) feature in Special Player Objectives

Added 56 new Animations

Added Shaking Camera for Player feature in Special Player Objectives

In Settings, you can immediately hide peds and vehicles without using the Objectives

Added Turret Mode for Vehicle

Toriality
Posted (edited)

Amazing! You added my favorite IX features.

38 minutes ago, Halter said:

In Settings, you can immediately hide peds and vehicles without using the Objectives

finally!

edit: if possible, add the IX camera zoom feature next update, i really like working with cameras.

Edited by Toriality

ACH_GAMES

This version is great!!!! the only thing missing is to better rearrange the SL with some option or optimization and that would be it!

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2022 at 8:35 PM, Halter said:

but about the Skins. If someone else has crashes, then tell me, I will remove these skins

Even without limit adjuster i still do have skin crashes. Anyway, stick with the skins because we only have crashes, and nobody else reported anything. I'll try with 1.0 version too.

[UPDATE] 1.0 version still doesn't fix the crashes with skins, everything else works ;) If somebody has non-modded clean GTA:SA version with Silent Patch, please send us (1.0 version) - we'll check on the other version. Maybe we have something weird installed, idk.

@Halter btw can you make player more "in" the vehicle while on Turret mode? Setting enemy accuracy to 100 makes it shoot the player, and the player loses health. Or make him invisible atleast.

Edited by Horus Publishing

Horus Publishing

What a miracle! We fixed it! We god damn fixed it! We installed GTA:SA Original Copy and boom, we did it. If somebody experiences crashes, let us know, we'll send you the fixed version with Silent Patch & CLEO Already installed!

YES!

• Like 3

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)

@Halter Immortality of the car doesn't work along with other HP's of the vehicles, didn't checked ped immortality. Should I use Explosion Proof, Damage Proof things?

Halter
2 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

@Halter Immortality of the car doesn't work along with other HP's of the vehicles. Should I use Explosion Proof, Damage Proof things?

Yes, because vehicles has a lot of different parts and even i put 999999 health to them

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, Halter said:

Yes, because vehicles has a lot of different parts and even i put 999999 health to them

OK, other features work flawlessly, no crashes. Only a small reminder for the mission makers: whenever you make a mission in the new interior, play the mission / and re-enter DYOM it will crash the mission, you need to literally turn off the game - and turn it back on and it works :) 

Kingheights

Will there be plans to add a feature where you can attach peds to vehicles? Like with Toreno's Last Flight with the peds being attached to the helicopter?

Horus Publishing
9 minutes ago, Kingheights said:

Will there be plans to add a feature where you can attach peds to vehicles? Like with Toreno's Last Flight with the peds being attached to the helicopter?

In DYOM IX maybe, he said here that he can't surpass any more limit, he would need to delete something, or just can't do it for now

Kingheights

Fair enough

• Like 1

Horus Publishing

If ya wondering, yeah you can put enemies on the train. 

• Like 2

The John David
Posted (edited)

Very neat! I'll be currently using this after my huge break than IX.

Spoiler

Could you replace the new actor skin into a "Weapon Droppable" option for peds like in IX, I really don't like the new skins since some of them can cause issues, even without a limit adjuster or something. I know you already surpassed the limit of the 8.1, but hope if you agree to this or not?

Edited by The John David

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The John David said:

Very neat! I'll be currently using this after my huge break than IX.

Hide contents

Could you replace the new actor skin into a "Weapon Droppable" option for peds like in IX, I really don't like the new skins since some of them can cause issues, even without a limit adjuster or something. I know you already surpassed the limit of the 8.1, but hope if you agree to this or not?

They dont' cause issues anymore. You need to have real 1.0 copy, we found a original copy, replaced crack with the one from Github (1.0) and it works like a charm. We didn't install limiter right now to DYOM IX because we don't want to corrupt anything in the 1.0 version, but we still have DYOM IX on 1.1 version :) 

Toriality
2 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

They dont' cause issues anymore. You need to have real 1.0 copy, we found a original copy, replaced crack with the one from Github (1.0) and it works like a charm. We didn't install limiter right now to DYOM IX because we don't want to corrupt anything in the 1.0 version, but we still have DYOM IX on 1.1 version :) 

You weren't using 1.0 all that time? It explains a lot of the crashes...

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Toriality said:

You weren't using 1.0 all that time? It explains a lot of the crashes...

We did used 1.0. We replaced 1.1 crack with 1.0 crack but it still didn't work before, idk something is in our game files in 1.1 that is causing crashes.. Now it's OK :) We don't want to install any limiters or modloaders in 1.0 unless we know they didn't cause any problems :) 

The John David
14 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

I already have the legal copy of the original 1.0 gta sa game along with SAMP very long ago so I had no issue with that.

Going back on my previous reply that I forgot to include?

• My concern with the new actor skins is they're buggy & quite ugly as crap. Sure, I like the new skins but I wouldn't get rid of them if only there was a possibility for @Halter to add another one simple feature like "Weapon Droppable" option for peds.
  • Like 1

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, The John David said:

I already have the legal copy of the original 1.0 gta sa game along with SAMP very long ago so I had no issue with that.

Going back on my previous reply that I forgot to include?

• My concern with the new actor skins is they're buggy & quite ugly as crap. Sure, I like the new skins but I wouldn't get rid of them if only there was a possibility for @Halter to add another one simple feature like "Weapon Droppable" option for peds.

You're also right. This one skin (i think it's a beta GS member with white tanktop) he has mouth open every single time, it's like meh. But overall it's not that bad, but for example idk maybe add some extra Ballas skins?

Horus Publishing

Not so "easy" but a little bit complicated tutorial, how to add actors onto a train in DYOM: 

Hopefully @Halter you can fix that floating train when we editing the mission, it's much harder to place actors on it

• Like 2

Mister A

@Halter can u also add the wfycrp.dff model (an old model of a female croupier) and the rest of the hot coffee models to the ped selection? 

• KEKW 1