4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Crash when I'm selecting a vehicle

sprint14

sprint14

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. 😀
I have a problem and it's that when I'm selecting a vehicle and I reach the id 444 the game freezes and closes, I think it may be a texture error.
I have a lot of textures on weapons, actors and vehicles.
I have used a mod called "stream memory fix" but it doesn't seem to work.
I have noticed that the vehicle with ID 406 is darker than the rest of the vehicles, perhaps it's a clue of what is happening.
Hope someone can help me. Thank you 😃

spacer.png

Edited by sprint14

Yasir_RFL
35 minutes ago, sprint14 said:

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. 😀
I have a problem and it's that when I'm selecting a vehicle and I reach the id 444 the game freezes and closes, I think it may be a texture error.
I have a lot of textures on weapons, actors and vehicles.
I have used a mod called "transmit memory fix" but it doesn't seem to work.
I have noticed that the vehicle with ID 406 is darker than the rest of the vehicles, perhaps it's a clue of what is happening.
Hope someone can help me. Thank you 😃

spacer.png

A lot of textures surely are the problem here.

Try using a clean GTA SA and next time use modloader to input skins or textures in the game.

Horus Publishing

Mods are a problem. If you also don't install mods via. Modloader it can be also very, very painful so download modloader: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377 and install mods there, delete few because highly-modded GTA:SA is not good for DYOM, it's causing alot of bugs.

• Like 2

sprint14
Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2022 at 2:40 AM, Horus Publishing said:

Los mods son un problema. Si tampoco instala mods a través de. Modloader también puede ser muy, muy doloroso, así que descargue modloader:  https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377  e instale mods allí, elimine algunos porque GTA: SA altamente modificado no es bueno para DYOM, está causando muchos errores.

Hello friend, first of all thanks for the comment and also thanks to Yasir_RFL, I have done what you and Yasir_RFL told me, I deleted all the mods I had and also uninstalled and installed again from gta san andreas, at the moment I only have 2 mods installed with moadloader the first is the "silentpach" and the second is "dyom mod" also install cleo 4, but now when I am choosing a vehicle, the same vehicle with the id 444 still appears very dark, but now the game already it does not close, also some vehicles that are convertibles do not have any texture inside, as I show in the following photo, now what will be happening? I don't have any skin installed.

spacer.png

Edited by sprint14
  • Like 1

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, sprint14 said:

Hello friend, first of all thanks for the comment and also thanks to Yasir_RFL, I have done what you and Yasir_RFL told me, I deleted all the mods I had and also uninstalled and installed again from gta san andreas, at the moment I only have 2 mods installed with moadler the first is the "silentpach" and the second is "dyom mod" also install cleo 4, but now when I am choosing a vehicle, the same vehicle with the id 444 still appears very dark, but now the game already it does not close, also some vehicles that are convertibles do not have any texture inside, as I show in the following photo, now what will be happening? I don't have any skin installed.

spacer.png

That's very weird. What version do you have? It is recommended to play on 1.0 version, you can download unharmed no CD crack by HOODLUM from Github: https://github.com/MrNiceGuy420/GTA-SA-1.0-HOODLUM-No-CD-Fix-exe . If you had steam version before maybe that's the problem after downgrading it. Try our version of GTA:SA aswell to see if that happens for you (don't install any other mods). Btw, silent patch shouoldn't be installed in Modloader folder, it should be installed in the main directory of GTA:SA.

Our version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k9wjw6yfpcngzmk/GTASAwithpatch.zip/file (1.1 version, if you'll install hoodlum version 1.0 saves from 1.0 will work)

Edited by Horus Publishing
  • Like 2

sprint14
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

That's very weird. What version do you have? It is recommended to play on 1.0 version, you can download unharmed no CD crack by HOODLUM from Github: https://github.com/MrNiceGuy420/GTA-SA-1.0-HOODLUM-No-CD-Fix-exe . If you had steam version before maybe that's the problem after downgrading it. Try our version of GTA:SA aswell to see if that happens for you (don't install any other mods). Btw, silent patch shouoldn't be installed in Modloader folder, it should be installed in the main directory of GTA:SA.

Our version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k9wjw6yfpcngzmk/GTASAwithpatch.zip/file (1.1 version, if you'll install hoodlum version 1.0 saves from 1.0 will work)

I have the steam version downgraded. Understood, thanks for the answer, I will do what you told me, I hope it works because this is a headache 🥴

Edited by sprint14
  • Like 1