Jump to content

Learning to Fly - Save File for GTA:SA (not DE - original PC)


screw_pilot_school
Go to solution Solved by Stahli,

Recommended Posts

screw_pilot_school

I have spent hours and I still can't get past these missions. Does anyone had a file after this mission? I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I just might move on to GTA 4. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

screw_pilot_school
3 hours ago, Stahli said:

Or you can upload your savegame to https://gtasnp.com/upload and then someone (maybe me) can do the missions for you.

https://gtasnp.com/PdqEt5

 

Thank you! I did not know what I could share save files (i'm a computer noob). Is the next mission (N.O.E.) just as hard as the flying school missions? I looked it up on youtube and it looks like I will struggle with all the flying missions...  I appreciate the help from both of you, ArmanCan and Stahli. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution

@screw_pilot_school If you have problems with flying in general, the N.O.E. might be hard for you.

 

Here are two download links. In the first one I only did Lerning to Fly and in the second one I also did N.O.E..

https://gtasnp.com/rBMp0z - Lerning to Fly

https://gtasnp.com/et67KB - N.O.E. 

 

 

@ArmanCan I thought that maybe he would like to use his own savegame, so I offered him that we do the mission for him. ;)

Edited by Stahli

oWCVl1l.png

Like the classic GTA games?          Play The Chain Game!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

screw_pilot_school
1 hour ago, Stahli said:

@screw_pilot_school If you have problems with flying in general, the N.O.E. might be hard for you.

 

Here are two download links. In the first one I only did Lerning to Fly and in the second one I also did N.O.E..

https://gtasnp.com/rBMp0z - Lerning to Fly

https://gtasnp.com/et67KB - N.O.E. 

 

 

@ArmanCan I thought that maybe he would like to use his own savegame, so I offered him that we do the mission for him. ;)

Thank you very, very, very much! Hopefully the remaining missions aren't as difficult as those two haha.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
18 hours ago, mariioo said:

Hello, I've been trying to complete flight school for so long now please can you help me too🥺

 

Thanks 🙏🏽

 

Hi, I have completed the remaining flight school mission for your. ;)

 

For: mariioo
Missions: Learning to Fly
Helper: Stahli
Link: https://gtasnp.com/1CtO1C
Notes: completed

Gold - Destroy Targets
Gold - Loop-the-Loop
Gold - Barrel Roll
Gold - Parachute Onto Target

oWCVl1l.png

Like the classic GTA games?          Play The Chain Game!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2023 at 8:09 PM, Stahli said:

 

Hi, I have completed the remaining flight school mission for your. ;)

 

For: mariioo
Missions: Learning to Fly
Helper: Stahli
Link: https://gtasnp.com/1CtO1C
Notes: completed

Gold - Destroy Targets
Gold - Loop-the-Loop
Gold - Barrel Roll
Gold - Parachute Onto Target

You're the best, thanks bro I really appreciate it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
36 minutes ago, iamnoob6969420 said:

https://gtasnp.com/u6q5mG here is my save can somebody please do learning to fly and maybe N.O.E for me please

 

If you don't mind some additional stuff i can also complete some side missions, collectibles, stat and skill boosts 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

iamnoob6969420
18 minutes ago, ArmanCan said:

If you don't mind some additional stuff i can also complete some side missions, collectibles, stat and skill boosts 🤔

ok i dont mind if you do side  quests or not i just want learning to fly and n.o.e

Edited by iamnoob6969420
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, iamnoob6969420 said:

ok i dont mind if you do side  quests or not i just want learning to fly and n.o.e

Ok.. i'm gonna complete your missions and some side quests today 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

iamnoob6969420
4 minutes ago, ArmanCan said:

Ok.. i'm gonna complete your missions and some side quests today 🙂

thx send me the link to the save as soon as possible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

iamnoob6969420
2 hours ago, ArmanCan said:

If you don't mind some additional stuff i can also complete some side missions, collectibles, stat and skill boosts 🤔

 

1 hour ago, ArmanCan said:

Ok.. i'm gonna complete your missions and some side quests today 🙂

is it done ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, iamnoob6969420 said:

is it done ?

For: @iamnoob6969420
Missions: N.O.E.
Helper: Me me me.. Me too!! 😎
Link: https://gtasnp.com/Z3BmLn
Notes: DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE "SCRIPT/SCM VERSION"!!!!
Complete

- All schools are now golden...

 

If you would like me to complete Driving School, Wang Cars Missions (Optional but needs to be passed in order to unlock I/E ),Valet and Quarry just  pass "Explosive Situation", post your savefile to here and bump me 😉
 

Edited by ArmanCan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

iamnoob6969420
10 hours ago, ArmanCan said:

For: @iamnoob6969420
Missions: N.O.E.
Helper: Me me me.. Me too!! 😎
Link: https://gtasnp.com/Z3BmLn
Notes: DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE "SCRIPT/SCM VERSION"!!!!
Complete

- All schools are now golden...

 

If you would like me to complete Driving School, Wang Cars Missions (Optional but needs to be passed in order to unlock I/E ),Valet and Quarry just  pass "Explosive Situation", post your savefile to here and bump me 😉
 

bro how can i change the scm/script to v2 bro bcz if i put v1 save file game just crashes btw thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, iamnoob6969420 said:

bro how can i change the scm/script to v2 bro bcz if i put v1 save file game just crashes btw thank you

Change it from the "modifications" menu..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
dan_man5000

Hi all, it is extremely hard for me to complete this mission as well, and would be greatly appriciated if someone could help me with it and maybe even the mission where you need to fly the little red toy plane and shoot the cars/bikes. for some reason i cannot seem fly at all in san andreas lol

heres my save file: https://gtasnp.com/c2ftqa

 

any help would be enormisly appricaiated, cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ArmanCan
9 hours ago, dan_man5000 said:

Hi all, it is extremely hard for me to complete this mission as well, and would be greatly appriciated if someone could help me with it and maybe even the mission where you need to fly the little red toy plane and shoot the cars/bikes. for some reason i cannot seem fly at all in san andreas lol

heres my save file: https://gtasnp.com/c2ftqa

 

any help would be enormisly appricaiated, cheers.

Ok i think you are asking us to complete the Flying School.. ok let's do this.. 🙂

 

For: @dan_man5000
Missions: Learning to Fly
Helper:
Link: https://gtasnp.com/JVKgyN
Notes: DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE SCRIPT/SCM VERSION!!
Complete
- All Golden..

 

For: @dan_man5000
Missions: New Model Army
Helper:
Link: https://gtasnp.com/x9vmch
Notes:DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE SCRIPT/SCM VERSION!!
Complete
- Remaining Zero Missions + Golden Driving School Tests (except City Slicking)

 

I can easily turn your simp savefile into sigma one.. Talking about sigmas you may also try my (alternative) sigma main.scm (With backing up the original files offcourse) from my content and skip the Flying School..😎

 

 

Edited by ArmanCan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

dan_man5000

thanks so much legand, works a treat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ArmanCan
1 hour ago, dan_man5000 said:

thanks

 

it's early to say that and you already know why.. 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

dan_man5000

hello again haha, i dont like asking but would you also possibly be able to complete the 'N.O.E' mission and the 'Dam and Blast' mission if thats okay?

help is much appricaited as i am quite stuck

https://gtasnp.com/VCOKbJ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ArmanCan
11 hours ago, dan_man5000 said:

the 'N.O.E' mission and the 'Dam and Blast' mission if thats okay?

both missions.. ok. i got this.. 👍

 

In my culture we don't send people with just few stuff so i'll also give you something extra 😉

 

For:
Missions: N.O.E.
Helper:
Link: https://gtasnp.com/agm0pB
Notes:
Complete
- A lot of skill boost for the CJ 😎

 

See you on the next mission 🙂

Edited by ArmanCan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

dan_man5000

helloooo again, my next mission, located at the palace location (dice icon), i cannot get throuth it would you be able to help again? thanks so much.

https://gtasnp.com/vlKYHY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ArmanCan

@dan_man5000 dice cold killa is on the move 😉

 

For:
Missions: Freefall
Helper:
Link: https://gtasnp.com/iMQvtN
Notes:
Complete
- I've completed this top f*ckin buzz mission and got some flying skill 😎

Edited by ArmanCan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.