GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA+ Criticisms, Rants, etc [please keep it civil!]

Quinn_flower

GTA + Yay or Nay  

46 members have voted

1. 1. GTA + Yay or Nay

• Yes please give me GTA + I want to fund Strauss Zeldick new space rocket
    • I wouldn't touch GTA + with a 10 footpole get that away from me

Quinn_flower

Lets go boys/gals let's start giving the harsh feedback

ok so you want us to pay $6 for a sub when the content is bare bones. No offence as other youtubers put bluntly you get more perks if you are a prime member it maybe good for new people picking up the game but for us vets theres nothing of value. 

For 9 years we been playing the same game and i personally feel its been a let down with a few diamonds in a rough far between. 

As a day 1 player on ps3 i was let down with the customzation features and hoped it would change on ps4 nope....is it bad of me to expect saints row quality or apb ? 

I just dont see the value heck gamepass is better or even peacock than this,

The day r* actually gives a care to the game is the day i would buy gta + 

and dont get me started on p2p, god mode, glitches, 

game is held with duck tape and glue at this point 

look at final fantasy or kotor or even skyrim and 76 they all started like crap but within the years they refined it and made it better with a new engine. 

what r* does? add more to the bloated code and do hotfixes and hope for the best.

we are still running on a last gen gen engine after 8 years......

after 9 years they decided to put a sub? i would of been fine if it was at launch 2013 but introducing this so late? nah its cash grab nothing more

what's next locking heist and gameplay modes behind gta+? or locking invite only thus ruining the solo grind lobbies in the process. 

XP means nothing in gta past 150 its more of a show off status so not even xp is worth it nor 500,000 in gta cash each month. The island heist pays more and you can do that in a hour.   

lol the shirts....oh :r*: you're now a laughing stock in the gaming community and alot of yt's agree 

\

Edited by Quinn_flower

Good idea @Quinn_flower, saved us a job :fartkek:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

WildBrick142

b-but the

uni_free_tshirt_lol.png

Standard Deluxe 59

Their money, not mine. I think I'll take that year of Hemmings Motor News for $20 offer and subscribe to a third car magazine instead. 

Screw this stupid "gta+" thing and game subscriptions in general. What happened to the days when you bought a complete game from the get go? 

• Like 9

Quinn_flower
5 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Their money, not mine. I think I'll take that year of Hemmings Motor News for $20 offer and subscribe to a third car magazine instead. 

Screw this stupid "gta+" thing and game subscriptions in general. What happened to the days when you bought a complete game from the get go? 

Exactly....... there was no sub or battle passes back in the 90's (besides wow but that always been there). What happened to actually earning rewards instead of swiping a card.   Online was free ps3 now you have to pay for ps ++++ infinfite? like geez. i miss coming home playing goldeneye on my n64 with no strings attached. 

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

What happened to the days when you bought a complete game from the get go? 

Gta online happened 😌

For a game as grindy as gtao, i'm surprised it took R* this long to add a subscription; solely to help freshies rise up the ladder quicker obv, what they're offering here is useless for veterans.

Edited by Rvfae
  • Like 4

R☆ logic. 

Let's remaster a game by doing as little as possible and force people to upgrade by making them think we'll discontinue updating PS4/Xbox one and then try to sucker them into a monthly subscription.

Also R☆ let's also ignore hundreds if not thousands of players requesting us to fix a DLC car from 2015 that stops itself on curbs that could be fixed in 5 minutes by adjusting the hitbox in the files.

Edited by blk95ta

The people most concerned about gta+ are exactly whom gta+ isn't aimed at...  the irony

• Like 2

Shadowfennekin
12 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

I'm close to just being a Nintendo guy, just a shame they don't release games frequently enough.

Legends Arceus is my contender for game of the year cause it was fun, full package, no game breaking bugs on release and absolutely no DLC!

I can forgive Fallout 76 as for one, they actually make it worth it monetary wise. You get a significant amount of currency to spend as you wish(500k is just sh*t!), access to a scrap box, private servers/moddable servers, exclusive cosmetic items for your base(Not bland t-shirt/liveries). And they did it only a year into release... not nearly ten f*cking years in! R* makes billions off their shark cards, they don't need more

• Like 1

Quinn_flower

76 did it right i give beth that modded servers is + i just havent went back in since 76 gave me a bad taste at launch. 

DuhBritishTea

nobody is going to see the free t-shirt cause they're too busy blowing you up with their mk2 and typing lzzzzz nonstop

Edited by DuhBritishTea
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 3

Just now, DuhBritishTea said:

nobody is going to see the free t-shirt cause they're too busy blowing you up with their mk2 and typing lzzzzz nonstop

That's crazy cause I took like twenty screenshots of mine 😳

• KEKW 1

26 minutes ago, Rvfae said:

The people most concerned about gta+ are exactly whom gta+ isn't aimed at...  the irony

The problem is, this very easily could lead to an actual DLC paywall where some new cars, weapons, properties become only available to GTA+ members.

Quinn_flower
21 minutes ago, blk95ta said:

The problem is, this very easily could lead to an actual DLC paywall where some new cars, weapons, properties become only available to GTA+ members.

oh that's next you bet r* is testing the waters to do that 

2 minutes ago, Quinn_flower said:

oh that's next you bet r* is testing the waters to do that 

That will be the end of GTA online IMO. 

• Like 1

Quinn_flower
9 hours ago, blk95ta said:

That will be the end of GTA online IMO. 

ah 2013 when we had high hopes for this.....but yes if not gta online but gta 6 im not looking forward to. 

Edited by Quinn_flower

30 minutes ago, blk95ta said:

Yea but that's not the case right now so I don't see why everyone's being so dramatic lol

This is just another, tamer form of shark cards 

Quinn_flower
8 hours ago, Rvfae said:

Yea but that's not the case right now so I don't see why everyone's being so dramatic lol

quoting for future reference 

Edited by Quinn_flower

Lock n' Stock
2 hours ago, Rvfae said:

The issue that many of us have is not only the fact that they're doing this now for a game that's nearly an entire decade old, but the very ugly precedent it sets. How often will regular players be locked out of exclusive items that Plus-subscribers otherwise have access to? While I don't care for GTAO, I do feel for the potentially-alienated players that are going to be negatively affected by this. Another thing that concerns me is how much the next GTA will be built around this model.

What I'm saying is, people do have good reason to be concerned even if this subscription isn't aimed at them. Unfortunately, none of that will really matter in the long run since R*/TT will make a hefty fortune from this thing, as if all the Shark Card sales over the past 8 years haven't been enough.

Edited by Lock n' Stock

Valiant ENT CEO

I went ahead and let my PSN subscription lapse on the 28th because gta+ is so bad. 😆 I don't own the newest generation of consoles atm so it doesn't matter either way. I wish Sony would let me play gta online for 5.99 a month with in game bonuses. But acquiring this game for new-gen and buying another subscription? The line has to be drawn somewhere as the consumer and I just drew mine.

🍻 yall

• Best Bru 1

Black-Dragon96
4 hours ago, Rvfae said:

Gta online happened 😌

For a game as grindy as gtao, i'm surprised it took R* this long to add a subscription; solely to help freshies rise up the ladder quicker obv, what they're offering here is useless for veterans.

Its useless for freshies aswell.

Open the carrer builder, grab the cheapest nightclub with the cheapest upgrade (omega), grab the terrorbyte from the vehicles aswell as the free speedovan, take the special carbine and maybe the tec 9.

Now you got approx 1 Million left (aka. the 1 Million you can keep), a place to store bussiness battle goods, a garageslot, and a terrorbyte that can make you 30k for 5 min of gameplay.

Now do all the little treasurehunts and sprinkle in some terrorbyte missions and you got enough for a submarine.

Congratulations, you now have the ability to earn three months worth of GTA+ in an hour and get yourself an autoshop of your choice (in a location you like). All while learning how to play the game and saving yourself 6 bucks.

GTA+ is useless for pretty much every person on this planet.

3 hours ago, Rvfae said:

Ah yes, the good old "as long as its just showing cracks we dont need to fix it".

Doesnt work with bridges and doesnt work with videogames, lol.

Lootboxes started the same way and we all know how that ended. -Looks at FIFA/NBA-

Edited by Black-Dragon96

5 hours ago, Quinn_flower said:

what's next locking heist and gameplay modes behind gta+? or locking invite only thus ruining the solo grind lobbies in the process. 

I 100% agree with you on everything.BUt stop giving them ideas and stop tempting them.You know they lurk around in Dark Corners of the GTAForums and if they saw your post and decided to screw the whole community to give opportunity to criticize,that won't be cool.Instead, let's start some cool Twitter trend like #SaveGTAOnline or #SayNoToGTA+

Edited by ST0b

5 hours ago, Rvfae said:

Its even more indecent when both platforms still have 8k rank asshats with billions that managed to transfer, eh now on PC they're going to sell their sh*t but leave this place a complete sh*thole with so many braindead cheaters who have hundreds of back up accounts in reserv(thanks Epic free accounts 🤡).

If at least they selled Immunity to Cheat with their GTA+ PC version, I would support them and buy it really, its not that I'm always complaining and wanting everything free but they don't make efforts to make PC better. The famous "fair environment" thing...

• Like 2

I have to agree, I remember saying months ago defending this game saying that there is nothing in this game that was stuck behind a paywall and with a bit of effort, everything could be bought using in-game currency for free. 

Now I feel this is not going to be the case. I for one won't be subscribing to this. The offering is pretty sh*t for veteran players. I already own an auto shop and tbh I don't want to change locations as mine is in a good location already. 

The whole "before it is available to the general public" is just crap. Most veterans have no problems with in-game cashflow/money so I hardly would see that as an incentive. If something is available 'the odd month' I may consider it but really right now, if everything will be available to everyone in a few weeks, I'll keep my 5.99 for now.

• Like 2

Mexicola9302

I always thought you are a PC player @Quinn_flower wtf you play on PS4 too?

GTA+ is worthless to veterans, i won't subscribe when it makes it's way to PC.

If i where a new player that doesn't own anything, sure then i would subscribe for a month.

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

31 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

If i where a new player that doesn't own anything, sure then i would subscribe for a month.

If I read it right you can cancel + within the first month for a full refund, once per account, so yeah

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

my only complain with this is the collectibles been locked behind a real cash paywall...

i couldnt careless about the monthly money or discounts BUT having special clothes and liveries locked this way it sucks!

just when i thought they couldnt implement a worst unlock system than the grindy lscm system, they do this.

the disappointment is real, deleting our progress upon transfer, subscribtion service for such old game while adding nothing of value to long time players.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Its useless for freshies aswell.

Open the carrer builder, grab the cheapest nightclub with the cheapest upgrade (omega), grab the terrorbyte from the vehicles aswell as the free speedovan, take the special carbine and maybe the tec 9.

Now you got approx 1 Million left (aka. the 1 Million you can keep), a place to store bussiness battle goods, a garageslot, and a terrorbyte that can make you 30k for 5 min of gameplay.

Now do all the little treasurehunts and sprinkle in some terrorbyte missions and you got enough for a submarine.

Congratulations, you now have the ability to earn three months worth of GTA+ in an hour and get yourself an autoshop of your choice (in a location you like). All while learning how to play the game and saving yourself 6 bucks.

GTA+ is useless for pretty much every person on this planet.

Ah yes, the good old "as long as its just showing cracks we dont need to fix it".

Doesnt work with bridges and doesnt work with videogames, lol.

Lootboxes started the same way and we all know how that ended. -Looks at FIFA/NBA-

The free autoshop is just another addition to the ways of making money you just mentioned so no, it's not exactly useless for freshies. The career builder only helps you out so much, until you have to start grinding the most mundane jobs. At least the gameplay the autoshop provides is far from soul crushing.

• Like 1

Quinn_flower
3 hours ago, Mexicola9302 said:

I always thought you are a PC player @Quinn_flower wtf you play on PS4 too?

GTA+ is worthless to veterans, i won't subscribe when it makes it's way to PC.

i got ps4 before pc release came out...eh