Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Design Your Own Mission Contest #10


M316
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yasir_RFL

spacer.png

Here's my entry.

 

Mission 1: 66 Objects

Mission 2: 69 Objects

Mission 3: 68 Objects

Mission 4: 67 Objects

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mikul
Posted (edited)

My entry:

111111111.png

done

Mission 1- 85 objects

Mission 2- 99 objects

Mission 3- 82 objects

Edited by Mikul
added poster
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mikul said:

My entry:

done

Mission 1- 85 objects

Mission 2- 99 objects

Mission 3- 82 objects

 

This sh*t.. is crazy. Should be MP of the next year if it would be a full-length MP. Best thing played in a while. Custom anims - on point. If you'll use this voice deepfake tool: https://github.com/CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning then we'll give it 11/10 next time :D Wondering how good your missions would look with all new features from DYOM IX or LDYOM.

 

However @Mikul we have a problem - 3rd mission is crashing Fastman limiter. VC.III.SA limiter also is crashing. Any ideas? Should we change something in the limiter settings? We have limiter for DYOM IX installed, so maybe that's the case?

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darrick17
Posted (edited)

Deteled

Edited by Darrick17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mikul
5 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

This sh*t.. is crazy. Should be MP of the next year if it would be a full-length MP. Best thing played in a while. Custom anims - on point. If you'll use this voice deepfake tool: https://github.com/CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning then we'll give it 11/10 next time :D Wondering how good your missions would look with all new features from DYOM IX or LDYOM.

 

However @Mikul we have a problem - 3rd mission is crashing Fastman limiter. VC.III.SA limiter also is crashing. Any ideas? Should we change something in the limiter settings? We have limiter for DYOM IX installed, so maybe that's the case?

Well i tested the mission with fla and Never experienced any crashes, I dunno what causes it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, Darrick17 said:

dont tell me you dont read that 

''Read this or the game crush'' folder

 

Make better working missions then.

48 minutes ago, Mikul said:

Well i tested the mission with fla and Never experienced any crashes, I dunno what causes it.

 

Can you send me your Fastman settings file?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mikul
8 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Make better working missions then.

 

Can you send me your Fastman settings file?

I used the default file

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RedBaronFromTheUG
17 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

If you'll use this voice deepfake tool: https://github.com/CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning

 

I checked the video and it said it isn't possible to make natural conversations but since the video is from 2019, i can't know if that remains true, if this "thing" does work then i might try experimenting with it once my exam weeks are over.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alr everyone, all of the entries submitted were added (with the exception of Darrick's since he couldnt read the rules properly), goodluck

  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
6 hours ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

I checked the video and it said it isn't possible to make natural conversations but since the video is from 2019, i can't know if that remains true, if this "thing" does work then i might try experimenting with it once my exam weeks are over.

 

Would like to see that. That would be lovely. This software is getting updated very often, so.

59 minutes ago, M316 said:

Alr everyone, all of the entries submitted were added (with the exception of Darrick's since he couldnt read the rules properly), goodluck

 

Deadline will be extended? I have some videos ready to publish but i think someone wanted for deadline to be extended to 4th May

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Would like to see that. That would be lovely. This software is getting updated very often, so.

 

Deadline will be extended? I have some videos ready to publish but i think someone wanted for deadline to be extended to 4th May


We are anticipating one more entry and then i will let the competition start

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
24 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Deadline will be extended? I have some videos ready to publish but i think someone wanted for deadline to be extended to 4th May

Except the voting to start under 24 hours. The last participant is almost done with his entry and as soon as he posts it, M3 will begin the voting phase.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darrick17

Goodluck DYOM Designers in this Contest !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Toriality said:

It's done. Sorry for going beyond the deadline, I'll try to not procastinate next time :) Hope you all like it.

 

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71988

 

direct download: https://mega.nz/file/cJMkWSyL#NIzmBfwtyYNTXzPycLkhLDxxJTzTNS3gYAC2RN7dHyw

ANNNNNNNND ADDED!! Now the voting phase can begin


Goodluck to yall!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
16 minutes ago, Toriality said:

It's done. Sorry for going beyond the deadline, I'll try to not procastinate next time :) Hope you all like it.

 

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71988

 

direct download: https://mega.nz/file/cJMkWSyL#NIzmBfwtyYNTXzPycLkhLDxxJTzTNS3gYAC2RN7dHyw

 

It's getting progressively weirder, and weirder. Idk what did you put in these mods - but when i put everything like you said I couldn't load DYOM (crashed game while on loading screen at the half), but when actually had these mods installed, same problem as Mikul occured. I can't be asked anymore.. Unmotivated as hell, and it's only happening to me...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

It's getting progressively weirder, and weirder. Idk what did you put in these mods - but when i put everything like you said I couldn't load DYOM (crashed game while on loading screen at the half), but when actually had these mods installed, same problem as Mikul occured. I can't be asked anymore.. Unmotivated as hell, and it's only happening to me...

Samp objects.

Make sure you got those installed correctly, the same problem occurred when you played Mikuls mission

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
14 minutes ago, zeko said:

Samp objects.

Make sure you got those installed correctly, the same problem occurred when you played Mikuls mission

 

Right. I'll try once again. Yasir mission works just fine with the same method I installed it with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Toriality

Hey @Horus Publishing we're so used to these mods that we forget they are needed to other users to be able to play the mission. I was playing it with my friend and he installed SAMP Objects but didnt have Open Limit Adjuster - it crashed.

 

There are so many steps to make it frustates us :(

 

Anyway, try to instal both samp obj and OLA,  see if it solves your problem.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
3 hours ago, Toriality said:

Hey @Horus Publishing we're so used to these mods that we forget they are needed to other users to be able to play the mission. I was playing it with my friend and he installed SAMP Objects but didnt have Open Limit Adjuster - it crashed.

 

There are so many steps to make it frustates us :(

 

Anyway, try to instal both samp obj and OLA,  see if it solves your problem.

True, that's why I included OLA along with the SAMP Objects so it doesn't crash.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing

I might be late with some missions but i'll upload first one todays if voting started ofc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mikul
19 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

It's getting progressively weirder, and weirder. Idk what did you put in these mods - but when i put everything like you said I couldn't load DYOM (crashed game while on loading screen at the half), but when actually had these mods installed, same problem as Mikul occured. I can't be asked anymore.. Unmotivated as hell, and it's only happening to me...

i f*cked up by forgetting to add the samp objects to mods on google drive. Should be working fine with samp objects rn (its on GD rn ofc)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, Mikul said:

i f*cked up by forgetting to add the samp objects to mods on google drive. Should be working fine with samp objects rn (its on GD rn ofc)

 

Yeah i'll re-record it soon. @GTA RACOON had the same problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)

1st mission is life: 

 

 

two more recorded to go (with one more - thanks to GTA Racoon for providing the footage) :) 

Edited by Horus Publishing
  • Best Bru 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)

@Mikul's masterpiece (recorded and sent to me by @GTA RACOON thanks so much!), Yasir's mission tommorow at 11:00 cet

 

 

Edited by Horus Publishing
  • YEE 1
  • Best Bru 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing

Yasir mission: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Toriality

where are the reviews?

and the other videos?

🤨

  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
On 5/7/2022 at 10:34 PM, Toriality said:

where are the reviews?

and the other videos?

🤨

 

Kinda no point to make videos - only DYOM update videos gets more than 130+ views, maybe some missions get around 50-110-120 views sometimes, only "sometimes" - it's been better before :D we stated that we recorded only few missions because we're demotivated to record DYOM missions. There's alot going on in DYOM IX and Remastered so we have more fun covering updates, and helping with opcodes rather than recording missions. Sure we'll record few - but small ammount of people watch it. Where are the reviews? Idk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jayshizzo

what is the criteria for the mission again. I just did mine by DIY means.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.