Waste Not Want Knots crashing when I pick up the cash/getting in the boat

xCeeTee

I thought it might be my mods, so I uninstalled each one just to try and get past this mission. One time (with mods enabled) it allowed me to drive the boat and it crashed when me and Packie jumped out of it. Google is finding 0 solutions to this. 

Edit: I've just realised I put this in the wrong section. I don't suppose anybody would mind completing the mission for me? I've uploaded the save data to my Google drive.

Edit 2: I have found the offending files. I used Allegra's 4k textures and it seems like they were causing an error for Waste Not Want Knot's 2nd and 3rd cutscenes. Using Zolika's trainer I could load the cutscenes and it crashed the game. I did a full fresh install of the textures and then the cutscenes would load. 

Edited by xCeeTee

IVCavalcade

Hi mate, I've done the mission for you. I've never downloaded/uploaded save files though so there's a chance I did something wrong. Try this link and let me know if it works. 

6 minutes ago, Chazza354 said:

Hi mate, I've done the mission for you. I've never downloaded/uploaded save files though so there's a chance I did something wrong. Try this link and let me know if it works. 

Thanks a lot for helping me. I've been able to carry on with the next mission and no problems so far. You're the best. 

• Like 1

IVCavalcade
1 minute ago, xCeeTee said:

I've been able to carry on with the next mission and no problems so far

Fantastic, I'm glad it worked. No problem bro, enjoy the rest of the game :)

• 8 months later...

Can you make a tutorial, maybe only share a video on YouTube or explain to me in words how to do it since my mission is crashing!

• 4 months later...

@NikolaAmidzic Hi! I am able to help you with that if you want, but I can't access that link it says it needs access I don't know it, the known site in the forums is gtasnp if you can upload it there and send link, I will complete for you and send link again.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

For: @NikolaAmidzic
Missions: Waste Not Want Knots
Link: https://gtasnp.com/1dNucn
Notes: Here you go! I passed it, was it crashing for you or was it another reason you couldn't pass it?  This crashing seems to happen often for people. Have fun with the rest of the missions!
Complete

Edited by 44Orca

NikolaAmidzic

Thank you bro.It was crashing when i picked up the cash

Edited by NikolaAmidzic

NikolaAmidzic

@44Orca Hi bro, can you help me again, the guy named Jeff is calling me on the phone and when i answer it game crashes

@NikolaAmidzic Yeah sure, but is your game modded? I think that is what's causing the crashing. Send save again and tell me which mission it is you want passed.

Or you can try removing your mods see if it crashes then.

You will have to wait till tomorrow or for later today so I do it, alright? Unless someone else helps you with it sooner.

For: @NikolaAmidzic
Missions: Museum Piece
Link: https://gtasnp.com/Rj02Cc

Here you go, Jeff calls again though but hope it doesn't crash for you there, also Packie and Katie calls too after for something else.

• 2 months later...
bane_savkee

Hello, i have same problem - can you finnish that mission and if you want to put serbian subtitles and upload it on youtube on unlisted (Waste Not Want Knots mission and phone call). I'am a Youtuber from balkan and my name is Bane Savke (on YT)

Here is save file link https://gtasnp.com/pqgTvi

And thanks for help bro

edit - i put google drive, i seen you cant access

Edited by bane_savkee
i put google drive, i seen you cant access

For: @bane_savkee
Missions: Waste Not Want Knots
Link: https://gtasnp.com/MXR6Jq

Notes: To download just click one of the slots there, what number you want your save.

Edited by 44Orca

• 8 months later...
jovanovich7

Hi, same problem here, please if someone can finish that mission to me I will be very grateful, 
Link of my save game: https://gtasnp.com/pmg4CT

Edited by jovanovich7