San Andreas Map/Glitch Issues After Patch 1.04 Album Update:There will be more updates!

popfred123

An album of issues I have encountered playing San Andreas the Definitive Edition after patch 1.04. Thanks. 

Album Link- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eRpc2KYnGGsGx-8QcwjOX5GOlYKu4SPS?usp=sharing

There will be more updates!!!

Offical Rockstar Reaponse:

Ray B.'s reply:

Hello popfred123,

Thank you for your response.

We truly appreciate your effort and thank you for bringing this to our notice. Your case has been escalated to the proper department for further review.

We will reach out to you if we require further information from you regarding this. Our technical game designing team here at Rockstar will go ahead and take a look at this. Be assured that we are fully dedicated to improving our games for our players. We have constant updates for the game to help resolve these issues.

We appreciate your time and patience while we work on a fix.

Once again we thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us, and in your effort to make GTA : San Andreas definitive edition better.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concern, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best regards,

Ray B. Rockstar support

March 7, 2022
Edited by popfred123
Official Rockstar Response!
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
suicidehummer

I don't know if this is necessarily confirmation of further updates. Look at how they worded it: "We have constant updates for the game to help resolve these issues."

Not "we will have continued updates". It's just stating the fact that they do update games after release.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, still.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
Hayden Matthews
On 3/6/2022 at 8:32 PM, popfred123 said:

An album of issues I have encountered playing San Andreas the Definitive Edition after patch 1.04. Thanks. 

Album Link- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eRpc2KYnGGsGx-8QcwjOX5GOlYKu4SPS?usp=sharing

There will be more updates!!!

Offical Rockstar Reaponse:

Ray B.'s reply:

Hello popfred123,

Thank you for your response.

We truly appreciate your effort and thank you for bringing this to our notice. Your case has been escalated to the proper department for further review.

We will reach out to you if we require further information from you regarding this. Our technical game designing team here at Rockstar will go ahead and take a look at this. Be assured that we are fully dedicated to improving our games for our players. We have constant updates for the game to help resolve these issues.

We appreciate your time and patience while we work on a fix.

Once again we thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us, and in your effort to make GTA : San Andreas definitive edition better.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concern, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best regards,

Ray B. Rockstar support

March 7, 2022

The link does not work anymore