San Andreas Firefighter Mission Bug

Giermol

This is beyond pathetic. I was waiting for these newest patches to start the game, but now I am stuck at firefighter missions because apparently the game gives you vans with people "sitting" in air behind rear doors. Thus they never get out and you cannot pass a level. What a joke.

Anybody encountered this bug before?

spacer.png

Ivan1997GTA

Hmm, I never encountered that glitch before, but maybe that's because I played the PC version.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

Here is what happened:

I lost 3 times in a row due to this bug, tried in 2 cities and countryside, then got a lucky run in LS without any vans. So it is possible to beat the mission if no vans spawn. If they do, you are screwed - time is running, minimap shows no targets and new level will not start.

Played on Xbox Series X, DE with newest patches.

Edited by Giermol

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2022 at 11:35 AM, Giermol said:

This is beyond pathetic. I was waiting for these newest patches to start the game, but now I am stuck at firefighter missions because apparently the game gives you vans with people "sitting" in air behind rear doors. Thus they never get out and you cannot pass a level. What a joke.

Anybody encountered this bug before?

spacer.png

Interesting. I never had this bug, but there must be some way how to repair it. I played only PC and Android version of GTA SA.