Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTANet Annual Awards for 2021 - Sh*tposts & Suggestions Topic!


Kirsty
 Share

Recommended Posts

ssc5bML.png

 

Questions, answers, suggestions, feedback, and other spam goes here 🥩

fib_ufo_small.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I came.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Kerminator369 said:

Penis 

fpbp

 

/thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

slimeball supreme

No writers discussion or concept awards so essentially i win by default. Heres to a great 2023

  • KEKW 2

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrBreak16

Still waiting for craziest forum member award (basically the one that makes the most bizarre, out of left field and most shameless posts)

Edited by MrBreak16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Artist
59 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

Still waiting for craziest forum member award (basically the one that makes the most bizarre, out of left field and most shameless posts)

Who'll win that? You?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Uncle Sikee Atric
2 hours ago, slimeball supreme said:

No writers discussion or concept awards so essentially i win by default. Heres to a great 2023

 

It's a shame, isn't it?

MOaRJRr.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AntonGandonBF3

Zello is like the class clown :kekw:

 

no offence pls

Edited by AntonGandonBF3
  • KEKW 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrBreak16
Just now, AntonGandonBF3 said:

Zello is like the class clown

Almost everyone here knows who Zello is, even new members :kekw:

  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Coconut Kid
1 hour ago, Uncle Sikee Atric said:

It's a shame, isn't it?

Any chance of the award categories being expanded to address this?

 

I'll be happy to supply a lengthy list of every concept that has been created or significantly updated since awards were last handed out.

 

Better yet, now would be a fantastic time for staff to actively encourage concepts, given that we've been teased "GTA Next" is officially in the works.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IceDree
11 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Contribution Awards

Best Poster in GTA Online:

 

@Spider-Vice @IceDree @Jenkiiii

 

Coolest Member:

 

@IceDree @IzzyBlues

 

 

giphy.webp?cid=82a1493bkjuad08alpg23ls00

 

Ohhhh stahp it you, you're making me blush lol.

 

Seriously though, thank you. 😅

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mark Smilie
17 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Contribution Awards

Best Poster in GTA Online:

 

@Spider-Vice @IceDree @Jenkiiii


Best Poster in Red Dead [SP + Online areas]:

 

@Direwrath @Rev. Gnash @RyuNova


Best Poster in Off-Topic:

 

@Mister Pink @smokeless6 @Jason

 

Best Poster in GTAO Next DLC Speculation Topic:

 

@Tez2 @Crateman 

 

Content Awards

Best Post of 2021:

 

Any calling out R*'s poor treatment of Red Dead Online!!

 

Best Topic of 2021:

 

@Amy Vinewood's elimination games in the GTA:O section.


Funniest Member:

 

@VitoCorleone1992 @Rev. Gnash


Coolest Member:

 

@IceDree @IzzyBlues


Most Helpful Member:

 

@Tez2 @Gaffa


Most Knowledgeable Member:

 

@Gaffa

 

Best Debater:

 

@sivispacem

 

Most Missed Member:

 

@alkaline_ @ALifeOfMisery

 

The (S)hitlist

Most annoying of 2021:

 

@Burbalade @Plage 

 

Biggest Troll of 2021:

 

@AmyStone @Mark Smilie

 

Good luck folks!!!

On behalf of amy and myself thank you 🙏 I’d like to thank you for making it so easy. Without your baiting it would not have been possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lonely-Martin
2 minutes ago, Mark Smilie said:

On behalf of amy and myself thank you 🙏 I’d like to thank you for making it so easy. Without your baiting it would not have been possible.

 

Well earned. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice

Moved the couple posts here, this is where all this kind of conversation goes, the nominations topic is only for nominations, thanks.

  • Like 1

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The Coconut Kid said:

Any chance of the award categories being expanded to address this?

 

I'll be happy to supply a lengthy list of every concept that has been created or significantly updated since awards were last handed out.

 

Better yet, now would be a fantastic time for staff to actively encourage concepts, given that we've been teased "GTA Next" is officially in the works.

 

Sometimes it's just an oversight on our part, things get forgotten or missed when we're trying to trim things down. That's why we welcome suggestions even when nominations have opened.

 

Added the following categories to the Content Awards. Please let your writing buddies know 😺

 

Best Concept or FanFic

Best Concept or FanFic Writer

  • Like 2

fib_ufo_small.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Coconut Kid
49 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

Sometimes it's just an oversight on our part, things get forgotten or missed when we're trying to trim things down. That's why we welcome suggestions even when nominations have opened.

 

Added the following categories to the Content Awards. Please let your writing buddies know 😺

 

Best Concept or FanFic

Best Concept or FanFic Writer

Thank you for sorting this out for us.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice

For those potentially hiding in shame or fear, you can nominate me for all kinds of bad stuff if you still want to after 2021, no one will ban you, it is the time of the year to let out your sh*tlists. Biggest shill, worst troll, etc. :kekw: 

  • KEKW 2

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4VEkFID.png

 

this-is-how-it-starts-marss.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrBreak16
3 hours ago, BananaSpud666 said:

Create Your Own Award

 

Most times warned - @BananaSpud666

How many warning did you get?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BananaSpud666
3 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

How many warning did you get?

Five probably

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrBreak16
Just now, BananaSpud666 said:

Five probably

I have 3 right now. One of them is permanent

  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrBreak16
1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

For those potentially hiding in shame or fear, you can nominate me for all kinds of bad stuff if you still want to after 2021, no one will ban you, it is the time of the year to let out your sh*tlists. Biggest shill, worst troll, etc. :kekw: 

Can you remove my warning point for that troll account I made 2 years ago? :kekw:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BananaSpud666
4 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

I have 3 right now. One of them is permanent

Two being permanent for me, I actually got my fifth warning literally three or four days ago

 

Edit: Nevermind, I got my fifth warning literally on Friday

Edited by BananaSpud666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrBreak16
2 minutes ago, BananaSpud666 said:

Two being permanent for me, I actually got my fifth warning literally three or four days ago

What did you do to get them?

For me the permanent one was for making a troll account. The two others for sh*tposting, they expire in a month

Edited by MrBreak16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BananaSpud666
3 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

What did you do to get them?

For me the permanent one was for making a troll account. The two others for sh*tposting, they expire in a month

I lashed out at @Ser_Salty in a GTA Trilogy thread, it was the "Note from Rockstar" thread

Edited by BananaSpud666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice
9 minutes ago, BananaSpud666 said:

Five probably

Six if you don't stop spamming the nominations topic with chitchat :kekw: That's nothing compared to some of our most problematic members tbh, we at one point had someone with a full 2 or 3 pages of warnings and I believe each page is like 10 warnings or so lol. No, not by me.


As for the points and expiration, we don't really use the points system in warnings - that's designed so a member can be auto-penalised after they cross a threshold, and points can be set to expire after a while, but we don't really use that system, just straight up what it says on the tin - reminders/warnings/temp bans/perma bans.

  • KEKW 3

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BananaSpud666
5 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Six if you don't stop spamming the nominations topic with chitchat :kekw:

:kekw: Well fine then, I'll be a good little jerk, as long as I stop with the chitchat

Edited by BananaSpud666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.