3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Russia invades Ukraine

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

I'm sure most of you know by now that Russia has invaded the Ukraine from all sides with both Ground and Air Forces with all weapons including Ballistic, Cruise missiles and Rockets from Jets and Attack Helicopters across the county in attempt to overthrow the Neo-Nazi Fascists Government that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Destroyed Russian Army rocket launchers in Kharkiv, Ukraine, on Friday.

After heavy fighting they now control the site of the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant and are now surrounding the Capital city of Kyiv using rocket's and missiles in what NATO are saying to do to capture the capital city and "decapitate" it and install their own puppet government

Link is from the New York Times

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

This should have come as a surprise to nobody; the intel community has been warning about this for months. It's a spitting image of the Russian invasion of Georgia in 2008, but people are very short-sighted and eager to forget their history.

We've had limited military conflicts in the instant digital media age, but nothing like this in terms of the volume of stuff coming out from citizens journalists and other organisations. A full on regular war in 30,000 gory livestreams. 

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.65GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN/Heatkiller Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | EVGA GeForce RTX2080 XC @2055MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
27 minutes ago, sivispacem said:

This should have come as a surprise to nobody; the intel community has been warning about this for months. It's a spitting image of the Russian invasion of Georgia in 2008, but people are very short-sighted and eager to forget their history.

We've had limited military conflicts in the instant digital media age, but nothing like this in terms of the volume of stuff coming out from citizens journalists and other organisations. A full on regular war in 30,000 gory livestreams. 

I'm not bit least surprised at all, I knew this was coming since the Anex of Crimea i'm just surprised it's taken this long to do it.

Question is do you think Putin is stupid enough to try and establish the former Soviet Union as some have predicted in turn bringing the full force of NATO upon him or do you think he soley staying in Ukraine.

I personally can't decided as Putin is a a smart and very ruthless but I don't think he's stupid enough to attack a NATO country as he know doing so will be the end of Russia but then again he wouldn't be alone he would most likely have his allies to join him which is possibly China 2.8 million military strong not to mention reservist and those they can conscript into service

• Like 3

universetwisters

I just want to know why the heck they want Chernobyl. What advantage does it have for Russia? 

I'm just praying that it's a short war, like their war with Georgia mentioned above. 

On an interesting (yet completely speculative) note, I was flipping through the dial on my radio yesterday to find news stations talking about it because NPR decided to cut to FRESH AIR and I heard someone on the Sirius Progress Station say that the reason Putin didn't invade earlier was because he was too busy watching Trump divide America and wanted that to take its course before invading Ukraine. idk how true that is but Trump coming out and praising Putin for the invasion doesn't come as a surprise

1 hour ago, universetwisters said:

I just want to know why the heck they want Chernobyl. What advantage does it have for Russia? 

Supposedly, and someone more knowledgeable may correct me, that holding Chernobyl gives them a key transport route that comes with the bonus of being uninhabited for miles around and defensible, because no one is firing missiles at Chernobyl.

Seeing it play out through livestreams and social media has been one of the most surreal experiences I've had. I think a mix of seeing all these things in games and stuff like seeing fighter jets overhead training etc has just made all the more surreal to see videos short from peoples homes and workplaces of fighter jets firing missiles, helicopters in formations firing flares and cruise missiles flying by just... surreal, no other word for it. Cannot begin to imagine what it's like sitting in one of those subway stations in Kyiv right now.

TheSantader25

This is very horrible for the people of Ukraine. I hope this is the end of the Russian Federation and backfires on them heavily so we can see a reformed Russia. Putin is going crazy IMO and I'm scared what he might do in the last years of his life. 

Darth Absentis

Call me evil, but i was more worried about direct NATO involvement starting a new world war when i first read about this.

Sure i consider Putin a conservative homophobic nationalistic ass with violent tendencies, but i do think he is not that stupid to actually attack a NATO country unless NATO would actually set foot within Ukraine.

This is terrible for the people living there, but i rather have it like it is now then WW3, which i think you will have if NATO gets directly involved in a fight against Russia.

Also, Putin does have some points.

If Ukraine ever became NATO, that NATO border is coming really close to Russia and i actually do not think this is a good situation for anyone.

I would not be against some disputed/independant/demilitarized zone of a few 100 miles between the EU and Russia everywhere, if only to have less possible conflicts happen in the future. 

Sure let them trade with everyone they want, let them prosper, but do not let them become members of either EU or Russia.

• Like 2

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
2 hours ago, universetwisters said:

I'm just praying that it's a short war, like their war with Georgia mentioned above. 

On an interesting (yet completely speculative) note, I was flipping through the dial on my radio yesterday to find news stations talking about it because NPR decided to cut to FRESH AIR and I heard someone on the Sirius Progress Station say that the reason Putin didn't invade earlier was because he was too busy watching Trump divide America and wanted that to take its course before invading Ukraine. idk how true that is but Trump coming out and praising Putin for the invasion doesn't come as a surprise

The only thing I can think of is because Chernobyl is still highly reactive with nuclear waste so I only thing I can think of is them blowing the walls to let the contained nuclear waste out hence dropping radioactive waste all over Ukraine but doing that wouldn't just hurt Ukraine just like when it first blew up the radioactive waste will be released into the atomphere and be carried to EU countries such as Poland, Finland ect which would be an act of war in my eyes but we may never know or we'll know very soon.

1 hour ago, Darth Absentis said:

Call me evil, but i was more worried about direct NATO involvement starting a new world war when i first read about this.

Sure i consider Putin a conservative homophobic nationalistic ass with violent tendencies, but i do think he is not that stupid to actually attack a NATO country unless NATO would actually set foot within Ukraine.

This is terrible for the people living there, but i rather have it like it is now then WW3, which i think you will have if NATO gets directly involved in a fight against Russia.

If Ukraine ever became NATO, that NATO border is coming really close to Russia and i actually do not think this is a good situation for anyone.

I would not be against some disputed/independant/demilitarized zone of a few 100 miles between the EU and Russia everywhere, if only to have less possible conflicts happen in the future. 

Sure let them trade with everyone they want, let them prosper, but do not let them become members of either EU or Russia.

Let's be clear, Putin will never directly attack a NATO member, there's a reason why the vast majority of the former USSR are now NATO members, they do not want to be reabsorbed into that sycophantic sociopath's authoritarian regime.

This entire invasion is one gigantic advertisement for NATO membership. 

1 hour ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

The only thing I can think of is because Chernobyl is still highly reactive with nuclear waste so I only thing I can think of is them blowing the walls to let the contained nuclear waste out hence dropping radioactive waste all over Ukraine but doing that wouldn't just hurt Ukraine just like when it first blew up the radioactive waste will be released into the atomphere and be carried to EU countries such as Poland, Finland ect which would be an act of war in my eyes but we may never know or we'll know very soon.

I've seen this said a lot and it comes off as fearmongering and doomsaying more than anything mate.

Blowing up Chernobyl would likely be an absolute disaster for Russia more than it would anyone else to my knowledge, once you open it up your at the mercy of the wind and even Putin can't control that, it'd be suicide. The world would be f*cked long before we ever got to the stage Russia intentionally blows up the reactor I suspect. It's a good, empty route where they can transport armour and infantry through with little to no resistance, and as I said defensible because no one is gonna fire upon them due to the risk of hitting the reactor.

• Like 1

It's so f*cking surreal seeing this from the guy who wrote the Metro series.

https://i.ibb.co/RvLGcJ6/Screenshot-20220225-234415-com-microsoft-emmx.jpg

Lonely-Martin

Can't see much other than Russia simply run riot and take over Ukraine with this. Can't help but feel for the Ukrainian's naturally. But I feel they're on their own when it comes to boots on the ground and other nations won't get too heavily involved in that way.

Putin made it clear if anyone gets involved he'll strike (weather he does or not, only time would tell. But you wouldn't put it past him of course and I can't imagine he's doing this without being prepared for it to get ugly). And given how f*cked up things have been during the pandemic throughout Europe and worldwide, I don't see too many leaders wanting to get into a real fight over a non-NATO nation. 

Sure we'll send relief, impose sanctions and take sporting/entertainment events away from them etc etc, but it's nothing that Putin wouldn't have anticipated and he doesn't care. What's a champions league final, F1 race or Eurovision entry when you can just simy invade and take over neighbouring countries with the rest of the world dealing with a pandemic. I don't see these measures being effective, but I don't know much about sanctioning TBH.

I don't think he'll move on a NATO nation though, but unfortunately who knows what he'll do. That'd be a much more worrying scenario for many other nations and could really be an awful situation. Certainly wouldn't want to see it turn into WW3 or anything like that. People have had enough disruption these last couple of years to then worry about that.

Regarding Chernobyl though. Totally agree it's a place Putin knows would be near impossible to bomb due to the wider risk (and logistically), but also it's simply a good headline maker as many know of Chernobyl more than Ukraine itself regarding any potential nuclear threat in a casual sense, and Putin seeing the headlines that he's taken over there is a good soundbite to add to the fear/caution etc.

If anything though, we'll (UK) use this to try and work with Europe more after a messy divorce with brexit and look to help that way and try to win favour by playing nice.

That all said, I don't do politics too much and could be wrong/misinformed so if I'm off with any of my POV, fair enough. But thoughts go out to the Ukrainian's, particularly the civilians that are unfortunately caught up in this.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

Question is do you think Putin is stupid enough to try and establish the former Soviet Union as some have predicted

Russia's intent here is explicitly imperialistic, but he doesn't want to seize and hold control of states if he can avoid it. Vassal states with friendly leadership and ethnic cleansing of opponents combined with Russification is very much his approach. 

4 hours ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

I personally can't decided as Putin is a a smart and very ruthless but I don't think he's stupid enough to attack a NATO country

I'm not so sure. He's been untouchable for two decades, and is surrounded by yes men. Yes, he's shrewd, but I also think his perceptions of reality are significantly divergent from it. 

It's clear he's overplayed his hand so far in Ukraine; Russian losses have been disproportionate and their gains minimal so far. When the outcomes after 48 hours seems so far from what he expected; when he's literally threatening to commit war crimes if he doesn't get his way...something has gone wrong.

2 hours ago, Darth Absentis said:

No, he doesn't.

The only reason that ex-Soviet states want to join NATO is because most of them have been subject to decades, or even centuries, of Russian violence, oppression and harassment.

Russia has literally committed genocide against Ukraine, weaponising famine to kill almost as many people died in the holocaust. Most of the Baltics, Poland, Hungary and other ex-Warsaw Pact states have been subject to overt Russian military aggression both recently and in the not-too-distant past.

Russia's concerns about their territorial security (such that legitimately exist) would go away if they would, to be frank, stop acting like imperialist cunts towards their near neighbours.

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

Blowing up Chernobyl would likely be an absolute disaster for Russia more than it would anyone else to my knowledge

This. The only reason it was seized was because it makes a strategically convenient position to locate and rally Russian and Belarusian forces; they're essentially immune to counter-fire from artillery and missiles because nobody wants to risk damaging the integrity of the reactor containment vessel. 

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.65GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN/Heatkiller Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | EVGA GeForce RTX2080 XC @2055MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

TheSantader25

Sanctions honestly won't do much against Russia. Iran is a great example. The people will suffer for sure. But the government will use all its budget on its military actions anyway while the people have to withstand tough times. This is exactly what has happened in Iran. The politicians won't feel a thing.

I'm not saying war is the answer though. It's just that sanctions generally don't do much against countries that don't give a sh*t about their people.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Sanctions honestly won't do much against Russia. Iran is a great example. The people will suffer for sure. But the government will use all its budget on its military actions anyway while the people have to withstand tough times. This is exactly what has happened in Iran. The politicians won't feel a thing.

Couple of points:

1. The sanction regime being leveraged right now against Russia is significantly more severe than that facing Iran.
  2. Iran and Russia are not analogous; Russia is a much more advanced, interconnected and (relatively speaking) free state. The views of the Russian people have a FAR greater impact on public policy. 
  • Like 2

Untitled-1.jpg

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
1 hour ago, Secura said:

Let's be clear, Putin will never directly attack a NATO member, there's a reason why the vast majority of the former USSR are now NATO members, they do not want to be reabsorbed into that sycophantic sociopath's authoritarian regime.

This entire invasion is one gigantic advertisement for NATO membership. 

I have no doubt that if the Ukarine is able to push back Russian forces and come out on top they will surely join NATO when this is all over if anything to attempt to stop Russia from every trying to invade again without the risk of actually starting WW3 which i'm not too sure which is what Putin might actually want even though there are 30 countries in NATO vs Russia and their allies, China, Belarus, North Korea all of which have millions of troops and civilians they can force into conscrip while NATO while 30 nations strong each country don't even have close to the same amount of soldiers last check of all combined active troops of NATO countries is 3.5 million as some countries as small as Luxembourg armed forces is only 939 vs.....

Russia 900,000 Active personnel and 2.5 million reserve personnel

Belarus 4,650 Active personnel and 344.750 reserve

China with 2.8 Million active personnel 1.2 million reserve personnel

North Korea with 1.3 million active personnel 600.000 reserve personnel but they'll probably mobilize all men of fighting age which could be close to 10 million

Syria 150,000 active troops but Syria has it's own problems right now and may not be willing to join in one a second front

While we could mobilize the same amount if not more troops for NATO if need be we'd still be out number for quite a while as most troops would be conscripts/newly signed up and would need to go through basic training of six weeks or more before they could be deployed and that's only a few thousand at a time so it would take quite a while to build up enough troops to effective fight back like it did in WW2 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I've seen this said a lot and it comes off as fearmongering and doomsaying more than anything mate.

I didn't mean for it to come off as fearmongering and I personally haven't heard the media or anybody else talking about this It was just the only thing I could think of for why they would want the site as something like " Attack Russian soil and we'll blow up the site" I didn't know about the key roads and staging point of the location and didn't think about them using it as like a "Home Safe" type situiton where they're saying can' attempt to attack us or you'll risk blowing up the walls and releasing the radioactive material

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

^ Everyone references the "900,000" Russian military personnel but forgets they have conscription.

The professional Russian armed forces include only ~120,000 soldiers. The rest are 18-24 year old conscripts with a few weeks training. 

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm no expert but I'd think that infantry counts don't mean all that much in 2022 when compared to things like technology and hardware, cyberwarfare capabilities and things like. A theoretical world war 3 would probably be a clusterf*ck of cyber attacks and drone warfare I imagine. 

• Like 2

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
15 minutes ago, sivispacem said:

^ Everyone references the "900,000" Russian military personnel but forgets they have conscription.

The professional Russian armed forces include only ~120,000 soldiers. The rest are 18-24 year old conscripts with a few weeks training. 

I should've mention the 900,000 include all active duty troops both who are fighting and those who are conscriptions and going through training at the moment that number doesn't mean the amount of those fighting at the moment just the amount of troops they could have called up at a moments notice as needed than the 2 million reservist who aren't active duty but could be called up 

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm no expert but I'd think that infantry counts don't mean all that much in 2022 when compared to things like technology and hardware, cyberwarfare capabilities and things like. A theoretical world war 3 would probably be a clusterf*ck of cyber attacks and drone warfare I imagine. 

Yeah if this does turn into WW3 it'll be a high tech war of cyber attacks on key compentons such as power grids, gas line, water lines as so much of that is automated today a well placed cyber attack on a big American city could cripple it worse than an attack on Wall Street as we could in theory do without money just go back to the neranderal days of battering (There was actually a show on Discovery showing that it is possible to live in a world without money but it would cause havoc) but living without gas and water could call millions of death especially in the winter, as possibly EMP's bombs That as well as high tech missiles and air forces who can attack long before they're ever seen and heard so in theory they could have dog fights in the air without ever seeing each other unlike when the last time there was arieal dog fighting during the Gulf War you still had to be within sight range to lock onto a target to shoot it down, Now an F-22 can in theory be more far out of sight and still shoot down an enemy jet before they ever knew the F-22 was there.

• Like 1

VitoCorleone1992
3 hours ago, Darth Absentis said:

Tbh, although Putin said that he's a tradicionalist guy with tradicional values and morals, idk if he goes into a lgbt hunting in his domain...maybe that would not be reported outside Russia so easily, but still, he already said for let lgbt's be lgbt's as long they don't try to turn around the society and the standard sexual orientation norm and make laws to give them privileges...and i think he knows what happens in western societies and to be totally honest, i would say that we kinda live in a period where a lot of sh*t happens and for some feelings of guilty there's today men-shaming, hetero-shaming, white-shaming and that is very noticeable in the entertainment industry, specially hollywood and funny how if things were supposed to represent reality and everything that is a reality should be respect but also well-balanced represented, i don't get how if according to statistics 10-15% of humankind is lgbt but you see a tv show or very much in super heroes franchise and tbh and not being an expert in DC or Marvel franchises, the heroes i know i count like 80% being llgbt and 20% being pure straight. 😛 I think maybe there's some "hysteria" and "overly done" staff about feminism, lgbt's, racial minorities ("minorities", lmao, probably black people are more than 50% of USA population...) bcz it's their time to "shine" due the transformation society came through.

But...i derailed from the point...so...what i wanted to saw was:

Putin is an autocrat, he's the czar of the modern times, russia is not living in a democracy and putin have everything by the balls and everyone fear him as a former director of KBG (we saw the actual director of the secret services being humiliated by him, the guy was stuttering af). I condemn the way putin made his choice, bcz at the very least i was just expecting him to attack the Donbass region, where's the separatist republics trying to get independence from and not invade basically 90% of the country aiming for the most important cities. That looks like more a full attack to conquer a country and to put there a pro russian puppet.

Still...i think this bullsh*t could be avoided if NATO kept it's word after the fall of the berlim wall (end of the Cold War). They tacitly promised to not expand NATO into the Eastern zone. And what we saw? I think 14 ex-soviet republics joined NATO. And if we don't want to be tendencious towards one side, let's look at the past: USA invaded Cuba during the Crisis of the Cuban Missiles (and they did good), but now, imagine if Russia would give a bunch of bellic material to Mexico in the borderline with USA. I think it was the same that happened with Ukraine. Imagine if you'd be an autocrat or even just a russian citizen with the feeling that the West was your enemy and their military alliance was basically turning your neighbours to their cause. From that perspective it's normal that Russia felt cornered with enemies ast the gates...

I think there should have ben a buffer zone between Western Europe and Russia (which in part is still Europe, and tbh, the asiatic side of their massive geographical position is basically ice and only in the eastern border they have again some cities, Vladivostok being one of them that maybe we know better bcz GTA IV). :kekw:

And it's a feeling of pride even...tbh the history of Russia never met democracy and always met empire. Novgorod in the middle ages (while for a looong time, centuries even, they were under mongol vassalage), then Russian Empire, then Soviet Union...

It's complicated...NATO can't directly intervene bcz Ukraine isn't a member of NATO and NATO is a defensive alliance for only the members of the organization and if they did so, well, WW3. I think Russia for power balance needs to have it's influence zone (and when they get in a situation of jeopardy, we are seeing what can happen). They will never allow Ukraine, Georgia, FInland or Sweeden to be part of NATO, bcz they would felt in danger. And i guess NATO got already very lucky in getting 14 ex-soviet republics to their side and even bettere the baltic countries, which is an important area to hold russian expansion.

Sure, in an utopian world we would get all along and we would forget about this caveman territorial mentality, but we aren't so much evolved like that, like some people say: "are are still chimps that can build computers".

I think the best chances of Ukraine get out of this conflict will be to recognize Crimea and Donbass areas as russian territories and not enter in NATO and maybe if Putin is in a good mood, they will let then join at least EU. But, i hardly think it will be the case...last news said the parts agreed in a meeting for tomorrow to talk about a ceasefire...but i think that Putin will also want a pro russian president for Ukraine and maybe will get and the West will resign to that fact in order to have stability in Europe and in the entire world in fact (let's not forget Russia is a nuclear power...🙄)

Well, this was my two cents as a point of view from a historian guy. 🙏

P.S.: In order to make this post less heavy i will also add: and let's stop with this war the quickest we can...innocent people are dying and it's a shame, specially if ukranian and russian women would die, bcz they are very hot and that would be a waste! :prismkek:gta_bonk.png

• Like 3

i dont understand putin. ive heard this kind of invasion has been his dream for many years and his actions seem calculated, yet there's reports of russian troops surrendering and the fact that ukraine is putting up a better fight than expected. surely he would have known this would happen... has he just lost it? is he trying to weaken critical points before going in for the kill? will he use tactical nukes if he gets desperate? hoping ukraine and people of russia defeat this madman

• Like 2

Shyabang Shyabang

Day 1 of Combat, takeaways from available information:

1. Russians broke with their own doctrine of relying on heavy, concentrated support fires.
2. Failure to prepare the operational area with adequate preparatory fire to break up and destroy Ukrainian defenses was a critical hinderance
3. Russians allowed themselves to dilute their own strength by advancing (and dividing their forces & fires) along 4 axis of advance. None were capable of achieving their objectives as a result.
4. Insufficiently supported troops failed to achieve necessary tactical breakthroughs with strategic implications for the battlespace
5. Airborne/Air Assault forces cannot operate well against even a semi-intact air defense network, or in contested airspace.
6. Airborne/Air Assault insertions against superior local forces are an expensive waste of highly trained manpower.
7. Commando actions ala Joachim Piper in the Ardennes 1944, in Kyiv, did not achieve much success. Commando infiltration of Kyiv a major success prior to operations – massive Ukrainian security failure.
8. Russian morale is lower than expected. Some units appear to have anticipated being met with grateful Ukrainian crowds instead of stiff opposition.
9. Leadership at the Platoon, Company & Battalion level highly questionable in some units based on behavior.
10. Russian troops are ‘green’ overall, noticeable reluctance to dismount APCs/IFVs and provide infantry screen for the armor when in contact. Heavy resulting casualties vs man portablt anti-tank weapons
11. Overall battleplan’s basic assumptions on opposition levels and Russian capability fundamentally flawed. Command & Control rigid and inflexible.
12. Ukrainians delayed mobilization far too long. Decision not to hold on the Dnieper politically more viable than abandoning East Ukraine, but possibly a critical strategic failure militarily

According to here ( https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/ukraine/#military-and-security ), Ukraine already had approximately 200,000 active troops before Russia invaded. And now, Ukrainian reserves and other civilians are joining in. Before the war began, it was reported that Russia deployed just 100,000 near the Ukrainian border with as many as 7,000 more added shortly before the invasion. I was surprised when the Russians attacked and it turned out that they diluted their own strength by advancing along multiple axis of advances so far away from each other. I thought maybe Russia had more soldiers involved than reported. Now it seems that Putin underestimated Ukraine. The longer this war drags on, the more Putin's popularity in his own country will drop. He's eager to finish this war quickly.

It seems that another attack has started at Vasylkiv South of Kiev. Apparently paratroopers. I guess the Russians are trying to cut off Kiev from third side now. And there are clashes near the city center and at the power plant.

Edited by Shyabang Shyabang
  • Like 2

The balls

my favourite meme was the guy holding a cardboard sign, saying let's just skip to the end where you  blow your brains out in a bunker, can't find the meme again they'll sorry

Putin is ex KGB and  he get's 20% kickback from all his  old cronies that he put in power, he is just a thug mobster who needs to be strong up by his  balls and fed is tongue, I'm surprised he hasn't exploded from botox  injection abuse, I hope Anonymous  hackers make his life a living hell eventually Anonymous leaks database of the Russian Ministry of Defence

Edited by Craigsters

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On the Waterfront 1954 M.Brando

Shyabang Shyabang

Live stream of several Ukrainian cities:

It's quiet around these cameras now, but I heard a lot of gunfire coming from the Kyiv cam hours ago. And I saw anti-aircraft fire in the Odessa one.

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On the Waterfront 1954 M.Brando

13 hours ago, sivispacem said:

The only reason that ex-Soviet states want to join NATO is because most of them have been subject to decades, or even centuries, of Russian violence, oppression and harassment.

Russia has literally committed genocide against Ukraine, weaponising famine to kill almost as many people died in the holocaust.

Western academia/governments did their best to compartmentalize and trivialize the genocide - issue for decades, they have thereby been undermining this very argument.

Edited by AmigaMix

Kerminator369

Russia’s getting their asses kicked. I wonder if the statistics are true or if they’re misconstrued for morale boost?