1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA VI Antagonist Wishlist

BloxedRetro

BloxedRetro
2 hours ago, Gentlebreeze said:

:shillkek:

He's like a fusion of Riccardo Diaz and Brucie lmao. I'd love him to be like a tritagonist!

• KEKW 1

• 2 months later...
The Made Man

A charismatic Mexican or Venezuelan cartel leader who the protagonist use to work for and is now hunting the protagonist down. Even targeting friends and families. Give him Hugo Chavez charisma mixed with Los Zetas leader ruthlessness. 

• Like 1

rjmthe2nd
On 2/8/2022 at 12:32 PM, BloxedRetro said:

Everyone is talking about what they want the Protagonist of the game to be like, however what would you all think would make a great antagonist.

Personally, I think somebody like a mixture between Ricardo Diaz and Juan Garcia Cortez. A rich Central American Drug Trafficer who enjoys life in the city, and the protagonist begins working with them in the drug business, however after seeing the Protagonist rise through the ranks of the city, they get paranoid and pull a Sonny Forelli, where they betray the Protagonist, and then begin trying to find all of their weaknesses.

I posted about it before, i want the protagonist or antagonist to be this guy

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
SM Grunge

It depends because we don't know anything about the game, but if the storyline is about drugs and power, then I would say El Rubio

WanteD1

Final Boss:

Reservoir-Dogs-768x435.jpg

23a76c40ff41841caafc95b620b5188d.jpg

• Like 1

Dimitry Rascalov
13 hours ago, WanteD1 said:

Final Boss:

Reservoir-Dogs-768x435.jpg

23a76c40ff41841caafc95b620b5188d.jpg

Excellent choice, calm and collective yet absolutely ruthless.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
WanteD1
Posted (edited)

A crazy bastard like this guy who hunts girls:

death-proof.jpgdeath-proof-two.jpg

A female killer with revenge in her mind from main character:

9404532-3x2-940x627.jpgs-l500.jpg

A pervert Psycho bastard like this:

80bec3ecdf75cdec8c6f48fa02ac97ec.jpgMV5BNWUyZjk4MGMtMGU0ZS00ZmIzLWFmMjAtNWM3Y2M2ZWIzYzM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQwMzAwNTI@._V1_.jpg

Edited by WanteD1

DansHouses

The antagonists are a mix of the Rothschilds and the Hiltons. They are a prestige family and have an organisation of men who carry out their hidden dirty work. They come from old money and are probably the most amoral characters in GTA. Take part in rituals, own hotels, banks and own parts of the police force along with the IAA.

On 7/9/2022 at 10:33 AM, DansHouses said:

The antagonists are a mix of the Rothschilds and the Hiltons. They are a prestige family and have an organisation of men who carry out their hidden dirty work. They come from old money and are probably the most amoral characters in GTA. Take part in rituals, own hotels, banks and own parts of the police force along with the IAA.

How would the three protagonists work if there are three timelines but are also all young?

DansHouses
8 hours ago, ceedot said:

How would the three protagonists work if there are three timelines but are also all young?

You need to google the inspiration for these families, google the Rothschilds that go all the way back to the 18th century. There are two incidents which cause them to come to complete power over the world of GTA, they are the death of Devin Weston and the actions of the Serb which is a subtle nod to Niko Bellic.

There are three main cartels, Mexican, Central and South American, the family has a strong relationship with the IAA after GTA V and a section of the family under a shell company control the distribution of cocaine importation with help from the IAA as a way to control it. They are in the shadows In this area during 1985 and 2003 but are extremely powerful by 2023 with ties to the Presidency.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DansHouses said:

You need to google the inspiration for these families, google the Rothschilds that go all the way back to the 18th century. There are two incidents which cause them to come to complete power over the world of GTA, they are the death of Devin Weston and the actions of the Serb which is a subtle nod to Niko Bellic.

There are three main cartels, Mexican, Central and South American, the family has a strong relationship with the IAA after GTA V and a section of the family under a shell company control the distribution of cocaine importation with help from the IAA as a way to control it. They are in the shadows In this area during 1985 and 2003 but are extremely powerful by 2023 with ties to the Presidency.

And are 1985 and 2003 playable, or just 2023?

DansHouses
19 hours ago, ceedot said:

And are 1985 and 2003 playable, or just 2023?

The main game is modern day, the other time periods are chapter based with the first chapters taking place in the 1980s, I can’t remember who’s story begins in 2003 but it bleeds into the main narrative as it’s mentioned 20 years later (2023), it is either William Hambrough’s story and how he became the patsy for the Von Crastenberg family. By 2023, he has committed suicide and you play as his son.

3 hours ago, DansHouses said:

The main game is modern day, the other time periods are chapter based with the first chapters taking place in the 1980s, I can’t remember who’s story begins in 2003 but it bleeds into the main narrative as it’s mentioned 20 years later (2023), it is either William Hambrough’s story and how he became the patsy for the Von Crastenberg family. By 2023, he has committed suicide and you play as his son.

It sounds like there will be a few protagonists then. Will the map be cut off in earlier years to avoid having to create three whole seperate maps?

shadyslady

I wouldn't mind if it's like in GTA 5. 

Meaning, there were no real antagonists until certain circumstances forced them to be against each other. 

But with a better set up. 

The people involved in this were all forgettable in gta 5.

And I also want to actually fight at least one antagonist. 

Like Dimitri Rascalov in the revenge shootout. 

Superdays
On 7/15/2022 at 9:19 PM, shadyslady said:

And I also want to actually fight at least one antagonist. 

Definitely want a grand shootout the or near the final mission

• 2 weeks later...
Skarpsssine
On 2/24/2022 at 9:47 PM, thebaddude12 said:

I have a question can work a antogonist who dont die?

Came here with a similar idea.

I always liked the idea of an antagonist that also can't be killed, a powerful leader that has so much influence that you couldn't just put a bullet in their head or bomb a building without tracing it back to you. The only way to get rid of it is by dismantling the whole "crime structure" behind them.

wise_man

I've said this once before somewhere else. Give me some criminal mastermind like Lester, who isn't backed by a big empire or gang, and relies more on his intelligence to manipulate things around the protagonists.

DarkDayz

If it's a cartel story. The Navarro cartel from the Netflix series Ozark is pretty good.

Omar Navarro especially. He is a great character and is quite literally terrifying. There's also scope to have someone like Gustavo Fring as well. Both good potentials for a Miami based drug story.

ozark-301-unit-00070rc-30-1585342898.jpg bcs_501_wp_0415_0579-rt_slide-2468e6c93cea5dd80be5031eeee8ce4037008df3.jpg