2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

GTA VI B*tch & Moan Thread

Fedinambar

If the cringe writing in online is any indication, this game will be sh*t. 

lamar and frank avoid saying nigga in the contract ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

also wtf did they do to ULP he talks like some goober now, i know its a different VA but the writing is totally different 

KonradGM
7 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

This is perfectly possible and I feel like a lot of people who criticise this have never played bloody GTA IV that makes fun of how bad and discriminating immigrant laws are. I don't think people realise how much of a left leaning game GTA IV is...

In gta IV every gay character you bump into makes female scremaing sounds too btw

With Gta V removing content already due to politics i defienietly have some bad feelings about 6.. satire wise i don't care but gta needs to be grunchy and pull no punches, gta iv was less satirical but it didn't pull any punches, with i am afraid will be done in 6

• Like 3

Vice Cit
1 minute ago, Yarrow said:

also wtf did they do to ULP he talks like some goober now, i know its a different VA but the writing is totally different 

think it's safe to assume the writers for GTAO and GTAVI are different. the writing in GTAO isn't meant to be taken that serious to begin with.

1 minute ago, Yarrow said:

It’s gonna be like those music videos where they bleep out all the words :sadkek:

Vice Cit
2 minutes ago, KonradGM said:

In gta IV every gay character you bump into makes female scremaing sounds too btw

With Gta V removing content already due to politics i defienietly have some bad feelings about 6.. satire wise i don't care but gta needs to be grunchy and pull no punches, gta iv was less satirical but it didn't pull any punches, with i am afraid will be done in 6

the article literally just said they were going to pull back on punching down on minorities. not that they were stopping completely with making fun of people. if you can't enjoy GTA without the slight racism then idk what to tell you. 

1 minute ago, Zello said:

It’s gonna be like those music videos where they bleep out all the words :sadkek:

Thats not even funny because it’s probably true. Comedy and satire is dead

• Like 1

Just now, Vice Cit said:

the article literally just said they were going to pull back on punching down on minorities. not that they were stopping completely with making fun of people. if you can't enjoy GTA without the slight racism then idk what to tell you. 

Where did they even do that though. 

• Like 1

Superdays
1 minute ago, Vice Cit said:

true

Just now, Yarrow said:

Where did they even do that though. 

have you played a gta game before?

KonradGM

*mod put a post that wans't even that controversial here because they seem to have hate boner for certian opinions, but not for extreme of the others *

Edited by KonradGM

4 minutes ago, Yarrow said:

Thats not even funny because it’s probably true. Comedy and satire is dead

Leaked cutscene 

:sadkek:

I’m gonna…in the…and the…you

RacWolley
8 minutes ago, Yarrow said:

FYI, I just counted exactly 5 n-words in one of the short trips within 65 seconds of Franklin and Lamar getting into a car.

Vice Cit
4 minutes ago, KonradGM said:

slight racism? I;m saying gta needs to be runchy, but those moves aren't removing "piunching down" since wtf does that even mean, gta is satire but it makes fun of everyone, ppl talking about gta 4 not making fun of those things probably forget how token a lot of characters were. Again gta IV is great tone for the game, not gta iv neutered.

Like I said, they're still going to be making fun of people and parodying celebrities/politicians. The only thing different is them stopping taking cheap shots at minority stereotypes, which are tired by now anyway. Everybody and their grandma knows GTA has to have satire and parodies for it to be GTA, so the writers are definitely well aware of it too. It is not the end of the world for them to change up the satire they're approaching the game with.

Edited by Vice Cit
typo

Spider-Vice
1 minute ago, RacWolley said:

FYI, I just counted exactly 5 n-words in one of the short trips within 65 seconds of Franklin and Lamar getting into a car.

He's definitely not played the Contract and just saw the intro cutscene lol.

• KEKW 1

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

KonradGM

not sure how post ogt moved here since i was repsodnign to someone making bs claims abot something i said, guess mods be trippin again

Edited by KonradGM
wrote anti as any lol

2 minutes ago, KonradGM said:

It's already hilarious how Lamar whose every second world was "Nigga" does everything to avoid using that word in Online.

???

Have you even played The Contract and Short Trips missions?

KonradGM
18 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

He's definitely not played the Contract and just saw the intro cutscene lol.

You defienietly don't care to read any of thoughts you dissagree with beyond key points :) 

Yes i can make dumb assumption about people and their thoughts too, i don't care about different opinions, cause people can thing different things, but don't talk lies, and put words in other people mouths,  and for your information i don't remember every dialogue in online, but the short trips struck me as being different. 

KonradGM
28 minutes ago, Zapper said:

???

Have you even played The Contract and Short Trips missions?

i did some time ago, and i remember vividly being surprised about tone of the characters and story missions

A Good Man
40 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

Like I said, they're still going to be making fun of people and parodying celebrities/politicians. The only thing different is them stopping taking cheap shots at minority stereotypes, which are tired by now anyway. Everybody and their grandma knows GTA has to have satire and parodies for it to be GTA, so the writers are definitely well aware of it too. It is not the end of the world for them to change up the satire they're approaching the game with.

I feel that not making fun of minorities is not enough though. I think every black, asian, latinx and LGBTQ+ NPC should be non-killable. 

• KekCringe 1

Live service game with no satire at all.

Seriously, that it after ten years of waiting? A f*cking live service, that will not give you any rest, but engage you for buying shark cards to stay in line,  because reasons...

And all that in completely sterile PC word? That is afraid of throwing punches?

Nobody is buying gta for its sterile world, we love these worlds because they are exaggerating real life. Now these worlds became 1:1 to real life. I can play any watch dogs, for same feel.

There is no free escapism in these games anymore, they ruined movies, now they are ruining games.

P.s.: There needs to world wide scale event, that reset mindset of many people possible... Something that give people meaning of life and shift of this nigtmarish atmosphere of woke dystopia fueled by hungry companies, that do everything for money.

I'm sorry if it makes me a horrible person, but the article fills me with dread for some reason I can't quite understand. 

I can't even word it properly because I can't pin-point it. 

DexMacLeod
11 minutes ago, JRC99 said:

I'm sorry if it makes me a horrible person, but the article fills me with dread for some reason I can't quite understand. 

I can't even word it properly because I can't pin-point it. 

I'm still having a hard time believing any of it, to be honest. I get the guy has sources and all but that articles just reads like a summary of the speculation topic and the wishlist topic put together. It's got most of the red flags we normally look for in fake leaks except it's in paragraph form instead of bullet points, it's slightly better written, and someone went over it with grammarly before posting.

2 minutes ago, DexMacLeod said:

I'm still having a hard time believing any of it, to be honest. I get the guy has sources and all but that articles just reads like a summary of the speculation topic and the wishlist topic put together. It's got most of the red flags we normally look for in fake leaks except it's in paragraph form instead of bullet points, it's slightly better written, and someone went over it with grammarly before posting.

Jason has been wrong before. For all we know Rockstar employees could be media trained and told him that as a lie. He’s a good journalist when it comes to getting info about studio conditions and some leaks but major info about the next GTA? Idk

SadieAdler

I'm personally very happy to hear that they're taking a more culturally sensitive approach to the next entry. I love the idea of a kinder, gentler Grand Theft Auto. Go on a murderous rampage, commit mass shootings, torture people and violently beat that sex worker to death after you used her services. But offending a group of people? That's just a step too far. Thank you Rockstar ♥

Spider-Vice
3 hours ago, KonradGM said:

You defienietly don't care to read any of thoughts you dissagree with beyond key points :) 

Yes i can make dumb assumption about people and their thoughts too, i don't care about different opinions, cause people can thing different things, but don't talk lies, and put words in other people mouths,  and for your information i don't remember every dialogue in online, but the short trips struck me as being different. 

The post I quoted wasn't even talking about you... But okay.

MaddenedGhost

I have got to admit, I chuckled just now as I saw this topic on the list.

Game hasn't been officially announced yet and this topic exists.

😂

Devdevi45

I’m okay with having a female protagonist but their will definitely be limitations I bet we can’t give no top while playing as her 

Spider-Vice
11 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I have got to admit, I chuckled just now as I saw this topic on the list.

Game hasn't been officially announced yet and this topic exists.

😂

The concept was born on GTA V release day because a bunch of people were disappointed :kekw: Rather already have this now so people can air their pre-release/announcement grievances.

• Like 1

Commander S
1 hour ago, SadieAdler said:

I'm personally very happy to hear that they're taking a more culturally sensitive approach to the next entry. I love the idea of a kinder, gentler Grand Theft Auto. Go on a murderous rampage, commit mass shootings, torture people and violently beat that sex worker to death after you used her services. But offending a group of people? That's just a step too far. Thank you Rockstar ♥

C'mon: it's more just the difference between having angry pedestrians yelling "f*** your mama in the keister!" as an insult, and "you look like a tr***y!", the latter being the sort of thing I see them quietly doing away with for VI.

And, like with everything else (including personnel changes behind the scenes), I'm sure if no-one pointed it out, the vast majority of players wouldn't even notice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

éX-Driver

“modern miami”

predictable but welcomed
“Female protagonist”

interesting, let’s see where they go with it

“Two protagonists; bonnie & clyde-style duo”

sounds rad, like a better version of AssCreed Syndicate

“Story designed to have more added on at a later date”

they said the same thing about 5, but maybe they’re not BSing this time

“They will no longer be ‘punching down at marginalised groups’ with their jokes and social commentary”

aaaand into the trash it goes

Rockstarter
10 minutes ago, éX-Driver said:

“modern miami”

predictable but welcomed
“Female protagonist”

interesting, let’s see where they go with it

“Two protagonists; bonnie & clyde-style duo”

sounds rad, like a better version of AssCreed Syndicate

“Story designed to have more added on at a later date”

they said the same thing about 5, but maybe they’re not BSing this time

“They will no longer be ‘punching down at marginalised groups’ with their jokes and social commentary”

aaaand into the trash it goes

I feel like they might "punch up" at less marginalized groups in the same vein.