:modkek:

Edited by Americana

Spider-Vice
12 minutes ago, ItzVast1000 said:

spacer.png

On 2/4/2022 at 4:45 PM, Spider-Vice said:

Again, SPIDER-VICE

:kekw: jk

Very close to that room meanwhile, some people maybe speculate about GTA VI just like us... :modkek:

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

GRANDHEIST

cWoXiyX.png

Rockstar Games company number backwards: 2022 31 03     

31st of March 2022

Rockstar's 25 year plan since forming the company in 1997 is finally going to happen :shillkek:

jonnhy_xv

NakeyJakey video has to be the biggest bullsh*t take i ever saw on rdr2 . 

I hope rockstar doesn't go too free with the game design and remove the scripted parts which are what make the games fun for me . 

I remember another stupid take from a naughty dog director who said that he was really pissed when he didn't have enough freedom during the Mission where you go and attack the braithewaite manor which in most people's opinion is one of the coolest scenes/shots in rdr2 . Stupid takes like this will never go away also how do you even do a game without going from point A to point B which according to Nakeyjakey was annoying in gta 5 and rdr2 . It's an open world game not a story linear game🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by jonnhy_xv
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

babydracula
2 minutes ago, jonnhy_xv said:

NakeyJakey video has to be the biggest bullsh*t take i ever saw on rdr2 . 

I hope rockstar doesn't go too free with the game design and remove the scripted parts which are what make the games fun for me . 

I remember another stupid take from a naughty dog director who said that he was really pissed when he didn't have enough freedom during the Mission where you go and attack the braithewaite manor which in most people's opinion is one of the coolest scenes/shots in rdr2 . Stupid takes like this will never go away also how do you even do a game without going from point A to point B which according to Nakeyjakey was annoying in gta 5 and rdr2 . 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

It's more about wanting free reign when you go from point A to point B. The mission shouldn't fail because you chose to take a different path 

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

1 hour ago, Tez2 said:

I don't. My post was both an educated guess and based on an inside bit that Rockstar's internal deadline, months ago, was (or still is) a Fall 2023 release. Rockstar announces a new major title the year before the planned deadline.

GTAV & RDR2 had their debut trailer revealed a few days after announcement. If we are lucky, we could see the trailer this month. But Rockstar lately has only been making announcements prior to T2 earnings calls. Safe to say we could expect more updates in May.

Oh boy.... You just opened Pandoras box with that last bit.

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

WombR4aid3r

Guys let's face it, GTA VI is never gonna happen. This "new entry" is gonna be GTA V: Part II

1 minute ago, Dourvas said:

Oh boy.... You just opened Pandoras box with that last bit.

It's the unknown, the waiting in the dark that kills you...

The formal announcement was cool, but it's not quite the full on announcement and reveal we want/need.

KoolHoven
1 hour ago, Dudu RDRII said:

So, he basically says he knows the game has a lot of qualities, but he don't wanna talk about them so people will focus only on the flaws he pointed on his video, this is one of the most bastard moves you can do when reviewing something and that's exactly when I stopped watching him or supporting anything he does at all.

I think the problem here is you're looking at his video like its a game review, when its clearly not titled as such. Hes talking about how the game design is outdated, so why would he talk about positive aspects of the game such as story? 

On the topic though, imo hes pretty correct. Rockstars game design has slowly been falling behind the competition. As much as I like RDR2, it does hand hold way to much, and punishes you for doing a mission even slightly wrong. Looking back at the game I finished playing before RDR2, Cyberpunk, it does fall behind that in terms of game design. Sure RDR2 excels in many other regards though. But one thing 77 does better is how open the levels are. for a lot of stuff, you are just given the objective, and you work out how to tackle it. Of course though some missions have to be structured in a rigid way to make sense, but having that balance of open gameplay where possible does increase replay-ability and allows for creativity from the player. They have already shown this off a bit in the GTA Online DLC, Cayo Perico, though i think they can do much more. most of cayo's decisions are made before the heist, though there's quite a bit of stuff you can change during the heist. This is likely what they'll do in 6 too

3 hours ago, Dourvas said:

100 percent agree.

This video is dangerous imo. I mean sure it's just an opinion but this guy has a huge following. I've been in countless gta related conversations and people bring this up a lot.

When i ask them if they would want a MGS V style campaign/Mafia 3 minus the bad mechanics, they immediately reconsider though.

Sure the lego set and cool editing stuff sound neat and fancy but when it comes down to actually having a non linear campaign you venture into the anarchy territory. 

That's what free roam is! Or even some side missions.

The director HAS to direct your attention/experience in order to create a memorable experience.

Otherwise..... Let's just play Just cause. I mean it's a cool game and all. But lmao what the f*ck do you remember from those games?

I have even better idea, just let us drop the nuke in first mission so the first mission is first and last at the same time :sadkek: 

About freeroam gameplay in GTA series, it really, really needs to evolve, it's been the same since 2008.

Edited by Kris194

Just now, Len Lfc said:

It's the unknown, the waiting in the dark that kills you...

The formal announcement was cool, but it's not quite the full on announcement and reveal we want/need.

It's really weird tbh... I still don't know how to feel about it.

Past announcements were big time events, always had the trailer/logo(gtaiv.

Just the logo is a huge deal since you can tell the direction they are taking with it.

Now they.... Just announced it at a random February day. No logo, no trailer. Nothing.

I would never in a million years expect an announcement like THAT. 

Anyway i prefer it that way though. It's definitely this year. It's gonna come soon enough.

It's like yesterday when we were discussing the trilogy. Pestering @Mach1bud for more info :kekw:.

And now i have them on my ps5. Just like that!

18 minutes ago, WombR4aid3r said:

Guys let's face it, GTA VI is never gonna happen. This "new entry" is gonna be GTA V: Part II

No.

jonnhy_xv
24 minutes ago, babydracula said:

It's more about wanting free reign when you go from point A to point B. The mission shouldn't fail because you chose to take a different path 

A man must witness the epicness of the wide angled shot of the Van Der Linde gang 

in it's full form walking towards the braithewaite manor at night or they can rot in the pits of Hell :kekw:

Edited by jonnhy_xv

3 hours ago, Starbeth said:

also i hope its not midnight club. taketwo would probably ruin it. ive never heard of that division

Visual Concepts is a good studio they are responsible for the NBA 2K series aka Microtransaction City

Part of me wants to see what they could do with Midnight Club. 

But I think it’s a misdirection and they’re probably trying to bring this series back

:sadkek:

Edited by Zello

22 minutes ago, KoolHoven said:

As much as I like RDR2, it does hand hold way to much, and punishes you for doing a mission even slightly wrong.

It's not really about holding anyone's hand at all. It's purely about Rockstar wanting to take maximum control of the tone, cinematography, pacing i.e. the overall presentation of the mandatory story content. It's an extremely deliberate choice, something they've always wanted to do imo. It's the same case with their animation priority in controls rather than priorising response time.

Rockstar clearly wants players to experience the story exactly as they envisioned and the vast majority of their audience is okay with it. Who knows how they'll approach the mission design in VI.

Edited by Zapper

Kerminator369
6 hours ago, luke73tnt said:

If only greenrock (god rest his soul) were here for the lead up to GTA VI’s release 

"Is this trevor flying?"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ItzVast1000 said:

Is this Going to come true?... May 10th full announcement👀spacer.png

tumblr_ot2numUrAe1v7z79bo1_400.gif

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Kerminator369
26 minutes ago, babydracula said:

but that what makes it fun!

/s

I never got the anti freedom in a frickin open world game people.

Did they not enjoy the GTA games prior to 5? 

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

RedDagger
1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

I've been on this topic for 3 years now.

m8 I know time feels like it stretches forever in the pre-release period but I'm sorry to tell you this topic's only been here for a week

gwZr6Zc.png

5 minutes ago, RedDagger said:

m8 I know time feels like it stretches forever in the pre-release period but I'm sorry to tell you this topic's only been here for a week

Listen 'ere, smartass...😅

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

Spider-Vice
5 minutes ago, RedDagger said:

7TBQBeV.png

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Games that prevail in allowing as much player choice as possible usually follow dialogue formats like this one or the silent character from GTA Online. Because that eases a burden of development resources. And I presume most players would prefer to approach a quest giver in GTA VI and have a cutscene plays out instead of this.

Spoiler

animal-crossing-new-horizons-fang-museum

I suppose what most demand by more freedom is for the game to recognize what you did. After all, there's no point in allowing you to take a different path, but the outcome still plays out with no recognizable difference between any of the paths you took. And in order for the game to recognize your actions, that extends to various aspects of the development like the mission cutscene. With a heavy-packed story game like RDR2, there are instances in certain parts of the story where the developer has to seize control for the scene to play out like how it was envisioned by them.

However, I'm simply exaggerating my argument here to picture up a line, in which I think, if developers overstep could lead to the game feeling more like an online game than a heavy packed story game.

Edited by Tez2

Americana

This forum has seen everything.

Edited by Americana

ItzVast1000

Rockstar finally fully announces GTA VI and says "We are very proud to say GTA VI is in full development, Being Published by Rockstar Games and being developed by Grove Street Games.......🤣🤣🤣