4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 6]

Kirsty

Uncle Sikee Atric
Just now, Kerminator369 said:

Can I make the official @Spider-Vice birthday general discussion thread? 

Well, we were looking for a Ban Roulette thread....  Call it his birthday present from the forums as he gets to pick who gets the Hammer!

MOaRJRr.jpg

Happy birthday @spider-vice

Oot but I wonder how much they're gonna use the "motions" tech in GTA 6. In their GDC video they said they're gonna use it across the board(unless I understood it wrong). Will they use it even for the protagonists? 

Also why don't they use motion matching?

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

ArthurZussman

Happy Birthday Spider!

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

GTA Plus Enjoyer
3 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

It has great concepts but poor executions

Ubisoft in a nutshell. :kekw:

luke73tnt

If only greenrock (god rest his soul) were here for the lead up to GTA VI’s release 

18 hours ago, AntonGandonBF3 said:

Okay am I the only one who didn't know there was a movie called Grand Theft Auto before the Grand Theft Auto game?

🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

16 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

I'm not really sure it needs much updating, tbh. The entire post was made to best predict when GTA VI may be announced. And my current estimation is October 18th or 25th. However, given that Rockstar have acknowledged its existence so early... It's both hard to predict when it may be fully revealed and also the same as before; October.

Not really sure what else I can do with it, at this point. The post was mainly a way to get people together and help people speculate with realistic guesses. Back then, there was a lot of people believing Rockstar would announce GTA VI in 2019 or 2020.

What i came to know from my source is gta6 was going to be teased in March 2020 (guess the preacher was right about March 25) but was delayed due to uncertainty due to the impact of covid on development.

15 hours ago, Americana said:

There were so many of these fake leaks in 2020.

Cause gta6 was originally going to be teased in March 2020.

5 hours ago, Zello said:

At some point @Yan2295 and @Tez2 are going to need a show where they discuss leaks and people can stop bothering them

MkM1Q35.png

:kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw:

Yeah,if everyone contributes at least 10 dollars then we can get them in a show 

@Spider-Vice yeah,Peter parker don't keep swinging all the day lol have fun and spend time with your family and loved ones.

Edited by Gta6 fan

RedDagger
2 minutes ago, luke73tnt said:

If only greenrock (god rest his soul) were here for the lead up to GTA VI’s release 

that retro lad's still kicking under a different account 👀

gwZr6Zc.png

luke73tnt
1 minute ago, RedDagger said:

that retro lad's still kicking under a different account 👀

😱 the martyr lives!

Imagine if R* just posts this to their socials

describes my feelings pretty well ngl 

• Like 2

Edward RDRIII
9 hours ago, geniusn8 said:

That's not how game development works though. Just like how 9 women can't give birth to a baby within a month(this is a popular analogy in software development iirc), adding more studios won't accelerate things. 

Okay lol.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Spider-Vice
40 minutes ago, luke73tnt said:

😱 the martyr lives!

Been here a while. 👀 

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

😆 LOL @Tez2 look what they made up of your statement, twisting it.

• KEKW 2

Uncle Sikee Atric
13 minutes ago, (Vip)Met said:

Tez how dare you "claim" :modkek:

Every Twitter leaker, hyper or hack : How dare Tez release something that I have to spin out of all proportion to make something decent out of it!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

MOaRJRr.jpg

Felipeborges388
5 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

Hey, how much do you guys want to bet that Rockstar Games saw the "Rockstar's Game Design is Outdated" video from NakeyJakey?

Because it feels really weird that a year after this video came out, Rockstar released the Cayo Perico Heist for GTA Online which gave players more freedom to complete the heist?

This video is BS

Edward RDRIII
5 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

Hey, how much do you guys want to bet that Rockstar Games saw the "Rockstar's Game Design is Outdated" video from NakeyJakey?

Because it feels really weird that a year after this video came out, Rockstar released the Cayo Perico Heist for GTA Online which gave players more freedom to complete the heist?

This guy went too harsh on the game, I like NakeyJakey's videos, but didn't like this one at all, he is basically saying the game is bad just because it don't give you freedom in missions and ignoring every other aspect of the game.

29 minutes ago, Gta6 fan said:

😆 LOL @Tez2 look what they made up of your statement, twisting it.

You know that youtubers and such are watching us here in GTAForums 24/7 looking for opportunities to make money right?

Transition Sentinel

Well at least if GTA VI doesn't meet our expectation we can all go back to playing GTA 5. 

40 minutes ago, Felipeborges388 said:

This video is BS

I was going to post the exact same thing, word for word.

This video is utter Bullsh*t. 

An opinion is an opinion sure but i see people reposting and reposting this video...

This guy can't understand the concept of freeroam vs scripted.

He cannot understand that we've got the free roam element outside of missions or in online, and in order to keep things fresh in the missions you NEED scripted moments.

Sure Gta iv scripted is too much, a better choice would be if you miss a, b occurs etc. but still if i had to choose scripted missions or MGS V style missions i would go with the scripted one.

Would you still remember the FIB raid if it wasn't scripted? Or the Saint Dennis bank robbery?

Just now, Transition Sentinel said:

Well at least if GTA VI doesn't meet our expectation we can all go back to playing GTA 5. 

Oohhh hell no, enough with gta5, actually it's interesting you're saying that because with so much time between the old and new game, people are getting sick of V and Online but at the same time it's almost impossible to find a game like V that isn't V so people keep playing but then for R* that means that they have to really drop a game that will crush everything.

V did crush everything but because stars aligned and that's it but in no way V or the online at the start were made to last a decade, the next one has to, it's neccessary but how will it play out, the next GTA really has to be something even more so mind-blowing that the jump from SA to IV, it needs this but more too since from SA to IV there was 4 years and they even had a completly new engine, new engine new everything, it's the same for this game well no new engine of course but the improvements should be an equal jump as SA to IV or even more.

They really can't mess up this game but at the same time no other video game or company had  to live with that much of a success and such a wait so could we blame them completly if it's not what we wanted after such a long wait, there's definetly a bit of fear but also i do believe that if one video game company is capable of successing with this well it's Rockstar

1 hour ago, Dudu RDRII said:

Seems like that guy would complain about a movie being scripted too, like for real, R* is trying to tell a story, you can't tell a story without a story/script duh

12 hours ago, Zello said:

Imagine if this was real lmaoo Strauss Zelnick has decided to make Midnight Club himself :kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw:

WozO9M1.jpg?1

This is likely what Take-Two wanted Codemasters for.

7 hours ago, Zello said:

At some point @Yan2295 and @Tez2 are going to need a show where they discuss leaks and people can stop bothering them

MkM1Q35.png

:kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw:

Damn, I'm hot!

So many hidden details :kekw:

TheHoover69
1 hour ago, Dourvas said:

This guy can't understand the concept of freeroam vs scripted.

He cannot understand that we've got the free roam element outside of missions or in online, and in order to keep things fresh in the missions you NEED scripted moments.

Sure Gta iv scripted is too much, a better choice would be if you miss a, b occurs etc. but still if i had to choose scripted missions or MGS V style missions i would go with the scripted one.

Would you still remember the FIB raid if it wasn't scripted? Or the Saint Dennis bank robbery?

Exactly this. I like the direction Rockstar has been going with their single-player stories and I hope they continue to build on that. The 3D era games were fun despite being goofy, wacky, and cartoony, but Rockstar is not going back to that style, and I say good on them! You wanna spend your time doing stupid, wacky, cartoony bullsh*t? Fine, go play GTA Online or Saints Row or something.  Me? I want a good story, I want a thrilling interactive crime drama that I can immerse myself into and enjoy for a long time just like I did with Red Dead 1 & 2, the Max Payne games, and GTA 4 & 5. Hell, even Mafia 1 & 2 for that matter

Edited by TheHoover69

Just now, TheHoover69 said:

Exactly this. I like the direction Rockstar has been going with their single-player stories and I hope they continue to build on that. The 3D era games were fun despite being goofy, wacky, and cartoony, but Rockstar is not going back to that style, and I say good on them! You wanna spend your time doing stupid, wacky, cartoony bullsh*t? Fine, go play GTA Online or Saints Row or something.  Me? I want a good story, I want a thrilling interactive crime drama that I can immerse myself into.

100 percent agree.

This video is dangerous imo. I mean sure it's just an opinion but this guy has a huge following. I've been in countless gta related conversations and people bring this up a lot.

When i ask them if they would want a MGS V style campaign/Mafia 3 minus the bad mechanics, they immediately reconsider though.

Sure the lego set and cool editing stuff sound neat and fancy but when it comes down to actually having a non linear campaign you venture into the anarchy territory. 

That's what free roam is! Or even some side missions.

The director HAS to direct your attention/experience in order to create a memorable experience.

Otherwise..... Let's just play Just cause. I mean it's a cool game and all. But lmao what the f*ck do you remember from those games?

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1