Jump to content

GTA RACOON (1080P - 60FPS) - WALKTROUGH OF YOUR DYOM(IX)/MM MISSION OR MP


GTA RACOON

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, GTA RACOON said:

 

DYOM Awards Ceremony :

 

OSCAR LEVEL! :beerhat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

That will be so so great, but you know most of people won't get time and different timezones will affect it as well. So almost impossible but still let's see if it can be executed successfully one day, I pray it does cause it'll be so legendary. 

 

There's one idea for it:

- Event would be organized in different timezones. So for example - the same day as voting ends, in the morning for AU, US and other timezones and for EU in the evening for example. There wouldn't be a problem then with timezones.

 

Btw.: you can install Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas and make map (just like you did in DYOM) but also with interior, we will write a LUA script on it that allow you to go to the marker in the server to interior you wish like it to be, in MTA you can modify interiors. We'll store it somewhere save and use it next year if those awards happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

There's one idea for it:

- Event would be organized in different timezones. So for example - the same day as voting ends, in the morning for AU, US and other timezones and for EU in the evening for example. There wouldn't be a problem then with timezones.

 

Btw.: you can install Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas and make map (just like you did in DYOM) but also with interior, we will write a LUA script on it that allow you to go to the marker in the server to interior you wish like it to be, in MTA you can modify interiors. We'll store it somewhere save and use it next year if those awards happen.

Damn, I think this can work.

Well I will keep it in mind and try to work on it together, starting from December.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/172340-dyom-driver-2-the-wheelman-is-back-chapter-3-las-vegas/ - record this. Recommended hit 😎

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/148081-dyom-parasite-horror-mission-pack/ - And this is recommended banger aswell.

 

FAQ: If you can't complete Driver DYOM missions, we made a ReadMe file that you should check out (.pdf file) there's one harder mission and we linked an example here how to complete it! :)

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/172340-dyom-driver-2-the-wheelman-is-back-chapter-3-las-vegas/ - record this. Recommended hit 😎

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/148081-dyom-parasite-horror-mission-pack/ - And this is recommended banger aswell.

 

FAQ: If you can't complete Driver DYOM missions, we made a ReadMe file that you should check out (.pdf file) there's one harder mission and we linked an example here how to complete it! :)


I’ll record this Thanks for the tips !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently started a Walktrough of all missions on GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition don't hesitate to take look at the playlist

 

 

 

Now you can find all the DYOM Walkthrough in this playlist

 

 

And don't forget to send me your DYOM missions, actually you can find 2 videos per day, 1 of GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition and 1 of DYOM !

 

Thanks for your trust in me and don't forget to support my hard work !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Warface: Desert Storm :

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anarchy- Massacre Arc (Part 5.5) :

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

AXIOUS POWER EPISODE 1 :

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ANXIOUS POWER EPISODE 2 :

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ANXIOUS POWER EPISODE 3 :

 

More incoming stay tuned !

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Thanks man, your gameplays are really amazing

Like your missions thanks !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New video format that consists of immersing yourself in a universe with GTA mods for today it's Japan say me if you like this !

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ANARCHY: MASSACRE ARC (PART 6) :

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is the new episode of my new serie which consists of immersing yourself in a universe with mods on GTA, the theme of the day cartoons.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ANXIOUS POWER EPISODE 4 :

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for gameplay bro, your gameplay is good although there are some bugs or glitch I would say.

The effects in the last cutscene didn't executed well and there was a different object near the head, so do check your GTA SA. 

And the slow motion cutscenes didn't work as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Thanks for gameplay bro, your gameplay is good although there are some bugs or glitch I would say.

The effects in the last cutscene didn't executed well and there was a different object near the head, so do check your GTA SA. 

And the slow motion cutscenes didn't work as well.

 

I will try to make it again with a different file like the one of DYOM and not the one of the archive to see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, GTA RACOON said:

 

I will try to make it again with a different file like the one of DYOM and not the one of the archive to see.

Try to make it with different GTA SA, like download GTA SA again and play dyom missions in that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Try to make it with different GTA SA, like download GTA SA again and play dyom missions in that.

 

 

ANXIOUS POWER EPISODE 4 FIXED :

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.