Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTA RACOON (1080P - 60FPS) - WALKTROUGH OF YOUR DYOM(IX)/MM MISSION OR MP


GTA RACOON
 Share

Recommended Posts

GTA RACOON

spacer.png

spacer.png

pkyb.png

Hi ! I'm GTA Racoon, I've been playing GTA for about 10 years mainly on SAMP servers where Deathmatch was the main activity and recently I finished 100% Definitive Edition, which makes me capable in the games to adapt to any situation except discretion¬†ūüėĀ

spacer.png

zqio.png

The work that I propose consists to share my passion for GTA San Andreas because it is above all a pleasure to play your missions but also recording a Walktrough of your missions in order to show the community the content of this one but also to bring it a little more notoriety, I do everything myself and according to my knowledge then the work is not always perfect nevertheless I will always give the best of myself !

ltzy.png

NB : Missions should'nt bug.

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
On 2/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, Yasir_RFL said:

Here are my two orders:

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71541

 

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71451

 

Lmao, the numbers are so confusing

 

Here is the work for this week I hope you're satisfied ! If not let me know and I'll make my possible to change your opinion !

 

Spidey vs Goblin : 

 

 

Mastering The Skills : 

 

 

@GodzillaGTAGamer I don't forget you !

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL

@GTA RACOON Thank you for playing, I am happy to see your gameplay. 

Also, you should use DYOM# addon as well, it has a lot of features. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
7 minutes ago, Yasir_RFL said:

@GTA RACOON Thank you for playing, I am happy to see your gameplay. 

Also, you should use DYOM# addon as well, it has a lot of features. 

 

 

Understood thanks for your tips ! If you're happy i'm happy too :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
On 2/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, GodzillaGTAGamer said:

 

I finally got more times than I expect so I had time to finalize your order !

 

Trailer Park : 

 

The Deal : 

 

Gun Store : 

 

The Plane : 

 

@GodzillaGTAGamer say me if you're satisfied or not :)

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
6 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Please play this as well: DYOM - "Codename: M316" by M316 

 

I'm sorry my friend, I love GTA so much but I'm not having fun on this mission because must be sneaky all times I try and retry but nothing to do, I'm not saying your mission is bad I fully respect the work provided and I congrulate the team but it's not my favorite mission I'm sorry so much ! But you can send me other missions without problem my friend !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
1 hour ago, GTA RACOON said:

 

I'm sorry my friend, I love GTA so much but I'm not having fun on this mission because must be sneaky all times I try and retry but nothing to do, I'm not saying your mission is bad I fully respect the work provided and I congrulate the team but it's not my favorite mission I'm sorry so much ! But you can send me other missions without problem my friend !

Yes brother you are very right about the mission.

I'll send you another missions. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
8 minutes ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Yes brother you are very right about the mission.

I'll send you another missions. :D

 

Thank you for your understanding you are a good guy ! I'll wait that !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GTA RACOON said:

 

I'm sorry my friend, I love GTA so much but I'm not having fun on this mission because must be sneaky all times I try and retry but nothing to do, I'm not saying your mission is bad I fully respect the work provided and I congrulate the team but it's not my favorite mission I'm sorry so much ! But you can send me other missions without problem my friend !

Skill issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Toriality
On 2/3/2022 at 8:47 AM, GTA RACOON said:

spacer.png

Hi, everyone !

 

Today I will share you my passion for GTA Series, I've played GTA since 10 years and I've a good gameplay to make the most hard mission.

I'll love this game and it's for this i ask you your best mission or MP to make them more famous.

I'll try my best to make the best work possible and I'll try to make 1 or 2 episodes by weeks maybe more sometimes.

 

It's maybe not the beautiful presentation but I promise you a work of quality !

 

I wait your orders !

 

NB : THE MISSIONS OR MISSIONS PACK DOES NOT HAVE BUGS !

 

I'm sorry if I've a bad English !

 

Cordially,

GTA RACOON.

 

It's nice to see that enthusiasm for the DYOM community. Hope you have fun playing the missions.

1 hour ago, GTA RACOON said:

 

I'm sorry my friend, I love GTA so much but I'm not having fun on this mission because must be sneaky all times I try and retry but nothing to do, I'm not saying your mission is bad I fully respect the work provided and I congrulate the team but it's not my favorite mission I'm sorry so much ! But you can send me other missions without problem my friend !

I feel your pain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
On 2/4/2022 at 10:41 PM, Stardust101 said:

Hey man. Welcome to the community. Please record this mission of mine: Panthers: Los Desperados

 

And here is the job, let me know your feelings about this !

 

Panthers: Los Desperados :

 

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GodzillaGTAGamer
On 2/4/2022 at 3:30 PM, GTA RACOON said:

 

I finally got more times than I expect so I had time to finalize your order !

 

Trailer Park : 

 

 

The Deal : 

 

 

Gun Store : 

 

 

The Plane : 

 

 

@GodzillaGTAGamer say me if you're satisfied or not :)

 

Thanks, and i am satisfied with these. :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stardust101
12 hours ago, GTA RACOON said:

And here is the job, let me know your feelings about this !

 

Thank you man! I liked it!

 

Now I would like you to record these 2 missions: Forgerz In Da Hood and Deadly Brotherhood

 

I highly suggest you play Forgerz In Da Hood first, and then play Deadly Brotherhood second, because it is a continuation of the events of Forgerz In Da Hood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
On 2/5/2022 at 7:20 PM, Stardust101 said:

 

Thank you man! I liked it!

 

Now I would like you to record these 2 missions: Forgerz In Da Hood and Deadly Brotherhood

 

I highly suggest you play Forgerz In Da Hood first, and then play Deadly Brotherhood second, because it is a continuation of the events of Forgerz In Da Hood.

 

Forgerz In Da Hood : 

 

Deadly Brotherhood :

 

Say me if you're satisfied @Stardust101:)

 

I wanted to thank you all for placing your trust in me for the reviews, moreover, I take great pleasure in playing your missions !

Thank you all, I invite you to leave a like or subscribe to support my work !

Edited by GTA RACOON
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stardust101
26 minutes ago, GTA RACOON said:

Say me if you're satisfied @Stardust101:)

 

Thank you! You work fast don't you? I watched both videos and I liked how you played my missions. You're a good player.

 

Thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
9 hours ago, Stardust101 said:

 

Thank you! You work fast don't you? I watched both videos and I liked how you played my missions. You're a good player.

 

Thank you so much!

 

Thank you for the compliments ! 
For me it's not work but a passion so when I have free time I put it to good use and at the same time I have fun :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
On 2/8/2022 at 4:40 PM, mrfanboy said:

Try these two missions if you want to, you can continue the series if you'd like.

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/70337

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71549

 

Anarchy: Trip To Angel Pine Arc (Part 1) :

 

Anarchy: Trip To Angel Pine Arc (Part 2) :

 

 

I'm counting on you to let me know what happens next !

Edited by GTA RACOON
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GTA RACOON said:

 

Anarchy: Trip To Angel Pine Arc (Part 1) :

 

 

Anarchy: Trip To Angel Pine Arc (Part 2) :

 

 

I'm counting on you to let me know what happens next !

A lot of things guess you gotta find out in the sequel that is Massacre Arc Part 1, I've seen that part 1 had a lot of bugs, I'll remake that mission when I can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
On 2/8/2022 at 11:07 PM, mrfanboy said:

A lot of things guess you gotta find out in the sequel that is Massacre Arc Part 1, I've seen that part 1 had a lot of bugs, I'll remake that mission when I can.

 

ANARCHY- Massacre Arc (Part 1) :

 

ANARCHY- Massacre Arc (Part 2) :

 

ANARCHY- Massacre Arc (Part 3) :

 

ANARCHY- Massacre Arc (Part 3.5) :

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
16 hours ago, GTA RACOON said:

 

ANARCHY- Massacre Arc (Part 1) :

 

 

ANARCHY- Massacre Arc (Part 2) :

 

 

ANARCHY- Massacre Arc (Part 3) :

 

 

ANARCHY- Massacre Arc (Part 3.5) :

 

 

 

Holy crap, you uploading so much mate. Keep it up :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
41 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Holy crap, you uploading so much mate. Keep it up :)

 

 


Thank you for the compliment, I have a lot of free time at the moment and I am lucky to have a good connection¬†ūü§£

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA RACOON
On 2/16/2022 at 7:29 AM, Yasir_RFL said:

Hey, how you doing!

 

DYOM - "DYOM Awards Ceremony" by Yasir RFL  please make a gameplay on this and if possible then upload both part in one video.

 

DYOM Awards Ceremony :

 

Edited by GTA RACOON
  • Best Bru 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
10 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Hey, how you doing!

 

DYOM - "DYOM Awards Ceremony" by Yasir RFL  please make a gameplay on this and if possible then upload both part in one video.

 

Cool mapping. We should do a meeting on multiplayer one time! We can buy servers for this kind of awards :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Cool mapping. We should do a meeting on multiplayer one time! We can buy servers for this kind of awards :D 

That will be so so great, but you know most of people won't get time and different timezones will affect it as well. So almost impossible but still let's see if it can be executed successfully one day, I pray it does cause it'll be so legendary. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.