How to lower the accuracy in DYOM? (video of the issue included)

joewinko

I'm using DYOM in GTA San Andreas to make a movie about this superos battling super villans. 

I wanted the super heros to be very powerful (when i made them, i clicked "add actor" made them an ally and set their accuracy really high)

I also wanted the villians to be very weak (when i made them, i clicked "add actor" made them an enemy under gangs, and set their accuracy really low.

However, when it plays out, it seems like the villians are just as strong as the heros (i have them all fighting in fist to fist combat, and it seems like the villians get  just as many if not more hits in than the heros, despite the villian's accuracy being much lower than the heros)

does anyone know how i can fix this? i still wanted the villians to attack but i wanted them to miss almost every hit to the hero peds/actors.

Is it possible to manually open a DYOM file and edit the accuracy for the enemies in the mission? how do i do that? and which file would i have to open.

hope this made sense.

please help. 

UPDATE:

here's a video showing the issue im having. The guy in the red is supposed to be the one giving all the hits. the guy in the white is supposed to miss all the hits:

Edited by joewinko

Accuracy only affects two things:

1. The range of view of the actor

2. The % of shots hit on the opponent

Unfortunately with fists and melee weapons the character accuracy will only affects his/her range of view.

15 minutes ago, Toriality said:

Accuracy only affects two things:

1. The range of view of the actor

2. The % of shots hit on the opponent

Unfortunately with fists and melee weapons the character accuracy will only affects his/her range of view.

oh i see

so there's no way to make the guy in the red get more hits than the guy in the white? or for the guy in the white to miss his shots often when he tries punching the guy in the red?

is there anything else i can edit for this? 

UPDATE: or is there a way to make the character in the red hat immune to damage? as in, when the guy in white punches him, he still does the punching animation but the character with the red hat doesn't respond to it and is still able to fight/defeat the character in white? 

Edited by joewinko

I believe there is no way to do it. Maybe giving the actor you want to win the fight more health will be the best option for you.

Someone with more experience than me can give a better answer to that, probably there is a mod to modify how NPCs fight. I suggest you to visit DYOM discord server, there are some good addon/mod makers.

Edited by Toriality

6 minutes ago, Toriality said:

I believe there is no way to do it. Maybe giving the actor you want to win the fight more health will be the best option for you.

Someone with more experience than me can give a better answer to that, probably there is a mod to modify how NPCs fight. I suggest you to visit DYOM discord server, there are some good addon/mod makers.

ok. i'll try asking about it there.

i was thinking a mod that render's the white character's punches/hits uneffective would work well enough. as in he can punch and hit at the guy in the red hat, but his punches/hit have no effect while the guy in red can punch and hit him over and over again so it looks like he's winning the fight. 

I guess that'd have to be a specific mod to effect that one pedestrian in the white though.